RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 09:23 am
@djjd62,
By who? Republican racists? God give me a break... these same people standing protesting health care outside the senate calling people the "N" word? They were not liberals... where is the credibility here?
djjd62

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 09:23 am
@RexRed,
i hope you're right

i have my doubts
djjd62

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 09:27 am
@RexRed,
the left will be just as bad the next time around, just like they were (i myself was guilty) with bush
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 09:30 am
@djjd62,
I find the more I open up to the left the more I find they do have core principles of a common love for the very things I myself value.. a greener earth ( I was shocked when Bush the younger walked out of Kyoto)

Love for people of all races, love for the poor, love for those with infirmities. A fair transparent wall street instead of big business at all cost mentality... Liberals do carry the gauntlet of love and humanity Jesus tired to impart to the world...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 09:31 am
@RexRed,
the racism is only a factor because, well, it is a factor

if hillary had won and pushed healthcare, they would still be protesting, they'd just be calling her a bitch or a **** (which i'm sure we'll hear if ms palin wins), they hate the policy and the ideology, just as the left hates the rights policies and ideologies, the rhetoric is just different
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:30 am
Love is much greater in the positive than fear can ever be in the negative...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 01:54 pm
NEWS BULLETIN! (from fox news in my email) YAY!

Virginia AG rules police can check immigration status of anyone stopped or arrested.

Comment: Also in the order they can check for card carrying republicans too! They will be deported to the thawing north polar caps to rethink their stance on global warming...

I hear it is not nearly as cold up there as the republicans hearts...

To quote Paul McCartney, I say, "Open the door and let em in."
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 02:16 pm
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 03:32 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Here is my latest contribution to the world. Original song set to photos of the current state of the earth.. I have been editing it for the last three days. Maybe it will touch people's hearts and the giant (green) door will open up and let me enter for a while. Smile
[

Hey, that was very good. I've wondered lately what people do, when recording songs, to get their voice to shift, or catch, like that. Amazing.
A really great song would be one written by you about losing your friend's children-- not being around them, missing them. Sadness, now, will also be remembered. I was touched by what you said in the other thread.
RexRed

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 05:49 am
@Pemerson,
The effect on my voice is called Autotune it is a VST plugin for music sequencers. It needs to be set inside and youtube has great videos on how to set it up for that precise effect.

As for a song about his children. I have written about ten songs about him but none about his children. I would not know how to really handle that subject in a song. It was a nice thing his children in my life but it is not the first time I have raised children. They are both exceptionally beautiful children and it does pain me that I could not have been the one to help him with that part of his life too. He certainly needs my help. My main focus was on him and then his children were set into the relationship. I told him if you want me to be a daddy I will.

I knew I would have to think of his children as my own flesh and blood. To care for them at the same level he did. But their was this thought that one day they would grow up and find lives and loves of their own and all that would remain was their daddy and me. I sill love him I have never stopped loving him. Until the children were on their own I knew I had to put everything in to make a special life where they would be both happy and well cared for. I knew that if their daddy was happy they would be happy too. I just hope he is happy now in the situation he is forced to live in.
0 Replies

Sentience

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 06:13 pm
Does not exist.
RexRed

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 10:12 pm
@Sentience,
Sentience wrote:

Does not exist.

What, the giant door? Smile

Remembrance is the result of passing through...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 10:45 pm
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

Emma Lazarus, 1883
Caroline

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 01:49 pm
@RexRed,
I thought it was a green door? Smile
RexRed

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 09:19 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

I thought it was a green door? Smile
I have been trying to find out the exact dimensions and color of the giant door for a while now. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:55 am
I have learned something today. One has to become a giant door for others before the giant door will open for them. Smile
Caroline

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 08:58 pm
@RexRed,
Well said. What happened to make you think that? Smile

PS I got mixed up in you gay rights to marriage, we have civil partnerships in England. Sorry. Hugs.
RexRed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2011 03:49 am
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

Well said. What happened to make you think that? Smile

PS I got mixed up in you gay rights to marriage, we have civil partnerships in England. Sorry. Hugs.

That is a good question. I have many thousands of friends on various social networking sites. And when it all started out my focus was me entering the "giant door". As time has gone by my focus has become more so to my friends. People say I cannot love that many people but I know most of them personally at least by face and some I know quite intimately. They seem to want a little part of me whether it be a personal unique message saying hello and I love them in their inbox or for me to reply when they message me. At times I have had 250 emails sent to me within minutes from people all over the world. I still find the time to scan over them and reply as best I can. I have learned to sense their own desires and interests rather than my own. This has filled me with a profound sense of love for them. Much greater a love than had I simply sought my own desires over theirs. Collectively they are my giant door. By lovingly welcoming them in and showing care and concern for them they have in turn opened doors for me. Love and hugs to you and England. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 11:46 pm
http://peterfleischer.blogspot.com/2011/03/foggy-thinking-about-right-to-oblivion.html
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:02 pm
Psalm 78:23
Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,
0 Replies