RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:45 pm
I just almost cut the top of my index finger off on my left hand. I hate this day... blood. oh gosh. throbbing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,933 • Replies: 42
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:54 pm
@RexRed,
GO - sounds like you need stitches. I am no doctor but if it is as bad as I think it is - GO.
RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:57 pm
@jespah,
yea i don't dare look at it yet. it has bandaids on it perhaps an inch long cut I am mad at myself today and the world they won't publish my latest video
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:59 pm
i slammed it in the door my guitar finger
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:05 pm
i don't care anymore.
realjohnboy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:11 pm
@RexRed,
Go.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:13 pm
I know i need to but I am mad let me cool down i don't want stitchs in my index finger top. yuck!
No matter what i do i lose. big corporations are too big... they are suffocating me out . why bother anymore cuz i just lose anyway. pretty soon I will not be able to even talk.
realjohnboy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:17 pm
@RexRed,
But it's your guitar finger, damn it.
RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:18 pm
@realjohnboy,
I know but i wonder what good is it today... Only my ukulele will miss me
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:21 pm
ok it has stopped bleeding in a bit I will take a looks at it under the bandages i got blood on my good shirt
RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:29 pm
I would post my latest video but they all have banded against me to not host my vids so I took them all off today. It is now like i never existed on earth and all of my ideals are fresh to steal AGAIN. Like they have been doing for years... Since abuzz shut down and my writing was absconded with. still not looking at my cut.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:32 pm
I get rejected by the world almost every day. So why care about myself? I think I'm gonna pass out.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:37 pm
@RexRed,
You shouldn't remove the bandage to look at it. That will disturb the clot and it will bleed again. Leave it in place for at least an hour or until you go to the doctor.

As far as stitches in a finger, while working in food service in my younger years, I had several serious knife cuts on my fingers and between my fingers. It should not impede your guitaring ability unless you've cut muscle or nerve. It doesn't sound like you have done so. Getting it properly attended to will lessen the degree of permanent scarring and injury.
RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:37 pm
Those pages I published cuz of copyright purposes thinking i was setting a president and when they "ban' them then take them down they just afterward steal me blind... Why cuz they don't have any original ideas. this has happened hundreds of times to me i see my ideals in use.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:39 pm
@Butrflynet,
it is bleeding under the bandage now this is a good gash and you are right no peeking I will wait and see how i feel
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:41 pm
i don't want a doctor to stitch too deep
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:43 pm
Perhaps i will copyright with the library of congress instead and leave Hollywood to stubble blindly by listening to their heroine addict advisers...
It only costs 20 bucks to copyright with LOC and it is for most of my lifetime. Not being deleted by corporate servers. It is legal no matter how much i plagiarize... I am bleeding to death and still i will get these assholes back for deleting my content.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:51 pm
I can't open it anyway till it stops bleeding under the band aid. I am so pissed today. I am so pissed that my art gets sidelined for The racist crap i am nothing if i am not one of THEM.... So maybe I will not help THEM as much as I can...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 04:09 pm
it keeps leaking under the bandage i hate this i got to go to the hospital....
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 04:10 pm
You're getting just a tad dramatic, Rex.

Why not use all this energy to get yourself to the doctor and get your finger attended to? That way you'll be better armed to wage your war of righteousness with the full use of both your hands and all your fingers.

Besides, if you ask nicely, they'll probably put a big honking bandage on the finger that is sure to garner you much needed attention and sympathy. It will surely be a conversation starter that will allow you to tell all about your woes with the video publishing.