Luzy

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 07:39 pm
wat age is appropate to hav sex? srry i cant spell that word not good in english

Ragman

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 08:30 pm
@Luzy,
age 21..especially if you can't spell or type.

Seriously, ask your parents that question as you are only 13. They're the only ones who are qualified to give you the proper answer.
0 Replies

Luzy

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 08:41 pm
@Luzy,
well my dad dont live wit me and my mom well now she always buzy
Ragman

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 08:51 pm
@Luzy,
Why not ask her to take the time? That is very important for her to discuss with you . It's her job to do and I imagine that she'd really prefer it over any of of us doing it.
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 01:18 am
@Luzy,
any age by yourself; 21, 18, 16, never...
It all depends on your parents, your faith, your preferences
More; I do not dare to say the Troth
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 01:46 am
@Luzy,
In New York State the legal age is 16. Don't rush, you have plenty of time. Enjoy being a young teen without the possible problems that go along with being sexually active (disease, pregnancy, emotional pressures etc). If you don't have a family member you are comfortable discussing sex with I suggest you check out the local Planned Parenthood or at least this website:
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/teen-talk/

In the meantime, work harder at school. Your posts indicate you are behind in knowing how to write and express yourself using standard english grammar. There are some good teachers in the Bronx, ask one for extra help.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 07:21 am
Do you have a boyfriend?
Does he want to have sex with you?

If you have sex you will get pregnant if you do not be careful. You don't want that!!!

Ask your school couselor to help you find a nurse or health center to answer all your questions.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 10:00 pm
@Luzy,
I don't think it is ever appropriate to have sex... I have never done it because it was appropriate... I have only done it because it was irresistable... The funny thing is, that as soon as I quit worrying about my parents catching me I had to start worrying about my kids catching me... It is like the old Joke about the Vasaline... I will repeat it for you city folks...
Years ago in the South, when reading was as unusual as pocket money, a man was working, going door to door handing out free samples and coupons for Vasaline petroleum jelly... And he would always ask: Do you know what vasaline is good for...
One man with his wife said: Vasaline is good for cuts, bruises, and making love... Making Love??? the Salesman asked in surprise... How do you use it making love... Well, replied the man; if you smear it on the doornob, the kids can't get in the room...
msolga

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 03:23 am
@Fido,
Smile

Nice post, Fido.
0 Replies

yeilyn32

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 03:20 pm
@Luzy,
In my opinion the appropiate age should be 17 or 18
because face it, us kids are stubborn and will usually not listen to adults an our parents most of the times.

There are so many girls losing there virginities at the age of 13, 14, 15, that it's ridicoulous(sorry if i spelled it wrong XD). They are basically, just doing whatever the heck they want, just acting it out without thinking it thru.

So in my opinion where you are 17 or 18 you have had all the time in the world to think it thru and talk about it with your parents, and make the right assured decision, to use a condom.

Lolz i'm only 15 really but 17 for me should be and appropiate age =D
0 Replies

Luzy

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 04:25 pm
Thanks everbody, i will take in all the advice all of you gave me .
0 Replies