Will Sarah Palin factor in US politics

YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 09:04 am
@bisurge,
bisurge;69929 wrote:
Once again, calling me names will not disprove my points.

Let's Me Say This To You Personly I Careless What Your Point Is Really . I Find This Thing About Sarah Palin And These People Who Follow Her A Big Joke . And You Coming Up With ( All ) These Excuses For These People An Even Biger Joke. It Shown Your Lock In A Box / Zone / Lost. These People Who Adhere To This Gabage She Pushing .

Are The First Ones Who Say My Country This Or That , Let's Take Our Country Back LOLOLOLOL . Take Their Country Back From Who . They Voted Two Times For Bush Back To Back Some Even Call Him The Boy King . LOLOLOLOLOL They're Either Blind Are Dumb / Can Think For Themselves Have The IQ Of Three . Not To See What Happen Eight Years Ago . Their Country The New Roman Empire Babylon Is Falling Falling .

And You Have The Nerve To Give All These Excuses , Saying They Following Her Because She Speaking Their Language . Hummmm Now The People Who Pushing This Chick Knowwwwwwwwww She Dumb . So That Tell Me They Also Know The People Who Comes Out To See Her Have To Be Dumb Or As Dumber Then Sarah Palin . Because They Were Going To Put The Same People Back In Office A 3rd Time .

And You Keep Trying To Impress Me With This Sillyness Your. Or You Have This Great Need Of My Attention Following Me Around Saying The Same Thing Over And Over . And Don't Say This A Forum Etc . Because In Everyone My Post You Have Something To Say . If Your Looking For A Mate , I'm Not The One .
JackFlash

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:15 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69953 wrote:
And You Keep Trying To Impress Me With This Sillyness

Hey man, when you come down, can I get a hit of that?
bisurge

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:40 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69953 wrote:
Let's Me Say This To You Personly I Careless What Your Point Is Really .
Quote:

Then why respond to it? Why even post?
Quote:
I Find This Thing About Sarah Palin And These People Who Follow Her A Big Joke . And You Coming Up With ( All ) These Excuses For These People An Even Biger Joke. It Shown Your Lock In A Box / Zone / Lost. These People Who Adhere To This Gabage She Pushing .

She is pushing garbage, and it is ridiculous that people believe it. I already believed that. I'm not coming up with excuses for these people. If what you said were true, then none of these people would ever change their opinions, and if they did, they'd stick to the first thing they heard. Obviously it must be some biased flaw in their thought process, not their inept ability to comprehend anything, that makes them believe Palin. For most of them, anyway. If what you said were true, then a large portion of the people believing Palin would not believe her; they'd believe something else becuase they heard it before they heard her. And I don't see how a person with a low intelligence wouldn't believe something else over Palin. The only explanation I see is biased ignorance. And ignorance is a testament of will, not intelligence (unless they are incapable of learning, which I doubt they are).

Quote:
Are The First Ones Who Say My Country This Or That , Let's Take Our Country Back LOLOLOLOL . Take Their Country Back From Who . They Voted Two Times For Bush Back To Back Some Even Call Him The Boy King . LOLOLOLOLOL They're Either Blind Are Dumb / Can Think For Themselves Have The IQ Of Three . Not To See What Happen Eight Years Ago . Their Country The New Roman Empire Babylon Is Falling Falling .

They are only saying that because Palin is saying that, and above, I already explained why they have attached themselves to Palin.

Quote:
And You Have The Nerve To Give All These Excuses , Saying They Following Her Because She Speaking Their Language . Hummmm Now The People Who Pushing This Chick Knowwwwwwwwww She Dumb . So That Tell Me They Also Know The People Who Comes Out To See Her Have To Be Dumb Or As Dumber Then Sarah Palin . Because They Were Going To Put The Same People Back In Office A 3rd Time .

If by "speaking their language", you mean that she appeals to them for whatever weird and socially degrading reason, then yes, I think she is "speaking their language". And it's ironic that you say "Now The People Who Pushing This Chick KNowwwwwwwwww She Dumb" because that wasn't even 50% grammatically correct. Also, people push her out even though she's dumb because she's the "average hockey-mom American woman".

Quote:
And You Keep Trying To Impress Me With This Sillyness Your. Or You Have This Great Need Of My Attention Following Me Around Saying The Same Thing Over And Over . And Don't Say This A Forum Etc . Because In Everyone My Post You Have Something To Say . If Your Looking For A Mate , I'm Not The One .

I'm trying to impress you? No I'm not. I'm trying to disprove your points (by the way, "sillyness" is spelled "silliness" for future reference). Also, I'm in great need of your attention and repeat myself? HOW IRONIC. You've been saying the SAME THINGS over and over. I'm just responding to it by repeating my same arguments over and over, but apparently you either fail to comprehend them or you just don't want to. I have something to say on every one of your posts because of the sheer blatant ridiculousness of them.
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:55 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69969 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69953 wrote:
Quote:

Then why respond to it? Why even post?

She is pushing garbage, and it is ridiculous that people believe it. I already believed that. I'm not coming up with excuses for these people. If what you said were true, then none of these people would ever change their opinions, and if they did, they'd stick to the first thing they heard. Obviously it must be some biased flaw in their thought process, not their inept ability to comprehend anything, that makes them believe Palin. For most of them, anyway. If what you said were true, then a large portion of the people believing Palin would not believe her; they'd believe something else becuase they heard it before they heard her. And I don't see how a person with a low intelligence wouldn't believe something else over Palin. The only explanation I see is biased ignorance. And ignorance is a testament of will, not intelligence (unless they are incapable of learning, which I doubt they are).

They are only saying that because Palin is saying that, and above, I already explained why they have attached themselves to Palin.

If by "speaking their language", you mean that she appeals to them for whatever weird and socially degrading reason, then yes, I think she is "speaking their language". And it's ironic that you say "Now The People Who Pushing This Chick KNowwwwwwwwww She Dumb" because that wasn't even 50% grammatically correct. Also, people push her out even though she's dumb because she's the "average hockey-mom American woman".

I'm trying to impress you? No I'm not. I'm trying to disprove your points (by the way, "sillyness" is spelled "silliness" for future reference). Also, I'm in great need of your attention and repeat myself? HOW IRONIC. You've been saying the SAME THINGS over and over. I'm just responding to it by repeating my same arguments over and over, but apparently you either fail to comprehend them or you just don't want to. I have something to say on every one of your posts because of the sheer blatant ridiculousness of them.

LOLOLOLOLOL Your An A$$ Hole When Ever You Can Disprove Anything I Post Here I'll Stop Posting Here , And I Don't Mean By You Going To Those Silly Website You Go To That Feed Your Small Mind .
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:00 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;69966 wrote:
Hey man, when you come down, can I get a hit of that?

According To Your Icon Your Type A Person That Gose Around Stealing What You Want LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
0 Replies

bisurge

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:01 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69974 wrote:
bisurge;69969 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69953 wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL Your An A$$ Hole When Ever You Can Disprove Anything I Post Here I'll Stop Posting Here , And I Don't Mean By You Going To Those Silly Website You Go To That Feed Your Small Mind .

Once again, you just throw a few insults at me. This is a cycle. Then I'll say what I'm saying right now and you'll go back to your original argument.
It's called circular reasoning and the person who starts it is at fault. I'm only the responder here, so guess who started the circular reasoning? You.
Also, I can't disprove anything you post here? You can't disprove anything I post nor prove anything you post.
Please refer to:Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It explains why people believes weird things like Sarah Palin. And why people deny the Holocaust. I would've shown this to Josef if he hadn't gotten banned already. Sarah Palin believers think that the evidence always sides with them by ignoring the facts for "ideological reasons". That is ignorance. NOT stupidity.
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:10 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69976 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69974 wrote:
bisurge;69969 wrote:

Once again, you just throw a few insults at me. This is a cycle. Then I'll say what I'm saying right now and you'll go back to your original argument.
It's called circular reasoning and the person who starts it is at fault. I'm only the responder here, so guess who started the circular reasoning? You.
Also, I can't disprove anything you post here? You can't disprove anything I post nor prove anything you post.
Please refer to:Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It explains why people believes weird things like Sarah Palin. And why people deny the Holocaust. I would've shown this to Josef if he hadn't gotten banned already. Sarah Palin believers think that the evidence always sides with them by ignoring the facts for "ideological reasons". That is ignorance. NOT stupidity.

Like said your an a** Hole runing to those website again LOLOLOLOLBelief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information.

"To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt. To believe is to accept things that you do don't know .Either you know or you don't. Once you know - then you no longer have to believe . You must be a woman because you can't let things go but then again it your nature to be pain in the a** lolololololololololol
0 Replies

JackFlash

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:11 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69974 wrote:
bisurge;69969 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69953 wrote:

You seem to have a comprehension problem. People are agreeing with most of what you are saying, and you keep attacking them.

Do you need some help translating from English to your language so you can better understand what everyone is saying?
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:18 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;69978 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69974 wrote:
bisurge;69969 wrote:

You seem to have a comprehension problem. People are agreeing with most of what you are saying, and you keep attacking them.

Do you need some help translating from English to your language so you can better understand what everyone is saying?

When You Hear People Speaking ( English ) . You Are Trained To Think ( Englishman ) , When In Fact All The Americans Etc Who Are Speaking ( English ) . Are Not Speaking ( English ) Which Is Spoken In England And Europe . The Americans Speak A Very ( Bad Dialect Of Broken English ) , And In Fact Are Speaking An ( Unintelligent Slang ) . If You Knew Anything About Tones You Would Know This
bisurge

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:21 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69980 wrote:
JackFlash;69978 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69974 wrote:

When You Hear People Speaking ( English ) . You Are Trained To Think ( Englishman ) , When In Fact All The Americans Etc Who Are Speaking ( English ) . Are Not Speaking ( English ) Which Is Spoken In England And Europe . The Americans Speak A Very ( Bad Dialect Of Broken English ) , And In Fact Are Speaking An ( Unintelligent Slang ) . If You Knew Anything About Tones You Would Know This

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear: if you're going to debate and post in English, then understand English. If it's not your native language, use a translator or something to have a better understanding of what people are saying before responding.
Also, I know that Americans speak a bad dialect of English. I want to learn discrepancies between American English and British English so I can actually speak real English. Also, I'm no "Englishman", American or British. I consider my race as Asian even though I was born in the US.
JackFlash

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:47 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69980 wrote:
JackFlash;69978 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69974 wrote:

I see that your English and spelling suddenly improved, although, you didn't really say anything.

Are you saying that Proper English demands that every word be capatilized?

Personally, I think you're a Troll, just looking for attention.
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 04:51 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69981 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69980 wrote:
JackFlash;69978 wrote:

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear: if you're going to debate and post in English, then understand English. If it's not your native language, use a translator or something to have a better understanding of what people are saying before responding.
Also, I know that Americans speak a bad dialect of English. I want to learn discrepancies between American English and British English so I can actually speak real English. Also, I'm no "Englishman", American or British. I consider my race as Asian even though I was born in the US.

So What You Saying Your [ Edomite ] Born In American And Want To Learn To Speak Real English Keyword Here Real English . LOLOLOLOLOL And You Think That Will Make You A Real American Or What ?????
0 Replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 05:05 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;69985 wrote:
YuhannaEl;69980 wrote:
JackFlash;69978 wrote:

I see that your English and spelling suddenly improved, although, you didn't really say anything.

Are you saying that Proper English demands that every word be capatilized?

Personally, I think you're a Troll, just looking for attention.

You And Your Buddy Following Me Around And You Say I'm Looking For Attention Right . You Live In Georgia And You Had A Nerve To Tell Some One How To Speak English . Now That Funnyyyyyyyy . Real Funnyyyyyyyyyy . It's Always Those Who Push The English Language . Are The One Who Can't Speak English Themselves . And As For Me Being A Troll . Your Icon Speaks Of Your Nature / History . LOLOLOLOLOL
JackFlash

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 05:37 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69987 wrote:
You And Your Buddy Following Me Around And You Say I'm Looking For Attention Right . You Live In Georgia And You Had A Nerve To Tell Some One How To Speak English . Now That Funnyyyyyyyy . Real Funnyyyyyyyyyy . It's Always Those Who Push The English Language . Are The One Who Can't Speak English Themselves . And As For Me Being A Troll . Your Icon Speaks Of Your Nature / History . LOLOLOLOLOL

You just demonstrated that you can use proper English, but, most of your posts are so atrocious that they are difficult to understand. Then you attack the people who are agreeing with you, which only makes sense if you are just trying to get attention.

I get a big laugh from your attempt at at insults, keep em coming.
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 06:52 am
@JackFlash,
JackFlash

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 02:46 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70039 wrote:
Sarah Palin and the Wasilla Church of God
New revelations about Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin continue to raise questions about how her religious views might affect her decisions on public policy.

I haven't seen any posts here that are disagreeing with you about how bad Sarah Palin is. Who are you arguing with, who are you trying to convince, we were convinced long ago, before the election.

The only disagreement is about whether or not she has the ability to influence others.
YuhannaEl

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 09:53 am
@JackFlash,
0 Replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 07:34 pm
@JackFlash,
0 Replies