sick of religion.. let's talk aliens

Sabz5150

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 01:33 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69151 wrote:
I have something for you to lick on, sonny boy, but I don't want to contract any fatal disease. You love to harp on one thing, don't you, loser?

Obama sucks like a vacuum pump! LOL! Hahahahahahaha!

Actually I do... especially when its the one thing you challenged me over. Funny how your "debating" halted like a semi hitting the face of a mountain after your gauntlet was picked up.

Since you obviously cannot debate, refute, or further challenge the numbers... you post the above comment. Tell me: what precisely does this have to do with science, technology, or the possibility of life outside of Earth?

Answer: Nothing.

So what this forum is getting out of this portion of the thread is that you cannot debate, have no understanding of basic science and mathematics, and are just being your usual conservative troll who attempts to pick ANYTHING except the actual debate to use as an attack. This is why the moderator of this particular section of the board (that'd be me if you couldn't do the 2+2) isn't going to clean all this up.

Now, if you'd like to debate the topic... perhaps even learn a few things, then by all means do so. Otherwise we'll just make this yet another example of why people shouldn't speak of what they do not comprehend.
Josef cv

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 03:42 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;69155 wrote:
Actually I do... especially when its the one thing you challenged me over. Funny how your "debating" halted like a semi hitting the face of a mountain after your gauntlet was picked up.

Since you obviously cannot debate, refute, or further challenge the numbers... you post the above comment. Tell me: what precisely does this have to do with science, technology, or the possibility of life outside of Earth?

Answer: Nothing.

So what this forum is getting out of this portion of the thread is that you cannot debate, have no understanding of basic science and mathematics, and are just being your usual conservative troll who attempts to pick ANYTHING except the actual debate to use as an attack. This is why the moderator of this particular section of the board (that'd be me if you couldn't do the 2+2) isn't going to clean all this up.

Now, if you'd like to debate the topic... perhaps even learn a few things, then by all means do so. Otherwise we'll just make this yet another example of why people shouldn't speak of what they do not comprehend.

Bite the big one, Scabs. I love to piss off imbeciles like you, and I'm having a field day right now. Bwahahahahaahaha. 88
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 08:54 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;69150 wrote:
You do, daddy! You asked your "little boy" to school your ass, and he did.

Especially entertaining.

Watch he's gonna continue to talk smack, because that's all he really has to offer.
Josef cv

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 08:28 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69170 wrote:
Especially entertaining.

Watch he's gonna continue to talk smack, because that's all he really has to offer.

I still think you two girls should get a motel room and consummate your desires.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 08:47 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69170 wrote:
Especially entertaining.

prediction confirmed. :thumbup:
blazearmstrong

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 11:00 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
I don't know what the real probability is, of there being life elsewhere in the universe, but given the immensity of the place, and considering the tiny fraction of it we are able to observe, I would say that it is more likely that there is life elsewhere in the cosmos than there being none. You can argue numbers and figures all you want but as Sagan put it in Contact, "it's an awful waste of space" if there is no life other than us.
0 Replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 08:19 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67231 wrote:
you first.....:damnit:

When you hear the name '' God '' You think of some supreme being up there in The Heaven or Skies far away sitting on A Throne Sourrounded By A Heavenly Host Often Called Angels , This Is What Religion Teach , Psalm 45;6 , Matthew 5;3 , Koran 2;255 , You Think Of God As An Unquestionable , Infallible Ruler With Power To Merely Wave His Hands . And Things Come Into Existence Or Are Destroyed ,

Genesis 1;1 , Mark 13;19 , Koran 2;117 . Sound A Lot Like A Super Hero Action Figure To Me ! That's Is The Kind Of God That People Are Worshipping . In Biblical Times It's Thehos To Christians . < Aramic > Yahweh To The Jews , And < Arabic > Allah To The Muslims And God To Many Other . In Modern Times It's Extra -Terra - Astral . There Are Those Who Don't Want To Accept Extra -Terra - Astral As Being Real . But There Are News Articles Popping Up All Over The Place ,

Some People Are Begnning To Accept Them .. Extra -Terra - Astral Beings Were Responsible For Creating Humans . And Most Of The Bible Characters , That Mysteriously Appear And Disappear Were Extra -Terra - Astral As Well . When You Take A Better LQQK At The Scriptures , And That Is The Bible Of The Christians And The Koran Of The Muslims , Not Merely In Their Traqnslated Form. As The King James Languages ,

Hebrew , Arabic , And Greek , You Get A Much Better OverStanding Of What And Who The God Of These Books ; The Old Tesament , The New Testament , And The Koran Is . The God Of The Muslim Sit On A Throne In Koran 2;255 , He Gets Angry In The Old Testament , He Sits And Talks To Moses On Mt , Sinai , He Tells The Chosen Children Of Israel That He Is Jealous So You Better Not Have Any Other Gods But Me In Exodus 34;14 ,

In The New Testament , That Wonderful Place Up There That You Be Rewarded For Doing Good Here On Earth In Bibical Times Was Called '' Heaven '' . In Mordern Times Is '' Orion '' , Thus , When You Say Above , In The Old Testament In Aramic / Hebrew . The Heavens Is '' Shamayim '' Meaning '' Up There Or Skies , '' With A Plural Ending , When You Say The Heavenlys , In The New Testament In The Greek You Get Ouranos Meaning The Heaven Of The Skies '' , Or Simply '' Orion Skies '' .

When You Say Heaven In The Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic Of The Koran , Samaa'a Or Samawaati , Again You Get '' Clouds Or Up There '' . None Of Them Can Or Do Give You The Exact Place For Heaven , Except The Greek '' The Orion Constellation '' In Job 9;9 , 38;31, And Amos 5;8 . You Think Of God As A Compassionate All Loving Father Figure , In The Hebraic Beliefs He Makes Himself Appear To Those Selected Prophets Like Noah And Abraham And Even Abraham's Wife Sarah .

He Comes Down From Heaven Genesis 11;5 , Predicts Physicals Events Such As The Birth Of Issac Genesis 17;19 . He Sits Psalm 47;8 , He Drinks Genesis 18;3-17 He Eats The Flesh Of Cooked Dead Animals Genesis 18;8 . He Told Her He Would Return In Nine Months Genesis 18;14 , He Even Drinks Wine , And Eats Flesh Of The Very Creatures Of Who He Has Created Not To Mention He Even Likes The Smell Of Burning Carcasses Disguised Under The Name '' Sacrifice '' .

He Walk In The Cool Of The Day , So He Also Has Physical Feeling Or Senses , Genesis 3;8 , He Talks , So He Has A Voice Box Deuteronomy 5;29 . He Even Regrets As In The Case Of Regretting '' Creating Human Being '' Genesis 6;5-6 Which Are Supposedly In His Image And After His Likeness Genesis 1;26-27 . In Some Cases He Is Even Satisfied With His Own Creations . He Changes His Mind As In The Case Of Abraham .

When Abraham Convinced Almighty God Not To Destroy The Cities Of Sodom And Gomorrah On Behalf Of One Righteous Person , Genesis 18;23-28 . He Takes Land From One Nation Of People Whom He Created , Such As The Canaanites And The Land Of Canaan , And Gives It To Another Nation Of People , Like The Israelites . Genesis 12; 1-5 , He Parts The Water As In The Case Of The Exodus On Behalf Of One Nation Of People Whom He Created ,

And To The People Of The Same Family , Being The Egyptians Are Merely Descendant Of Mizraim Who Was Ham's Son . The Son Of Noah And Drowns Them Genesis 14 ... This Being You Are Calling God Is Not Emotionally Stable Enough To Be Called The Supreme Creator Of The Universe . He Is Too Easily Swayed Sound Too Much Like A Human To Me Than The Ultimate Giver And Taker Of Life ;
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 08:21 am
@YuhannaEl,
Whether The Layman Knows It Or Not , People Are No Longer Going For The Religious Rhetoric That Has Been Passed Down To Them From 6,000 Years Ago In The Case Of The Old Testament , 2,000Years Ago In The Case Of The New Testament , And 1,400 Years Ago In The Case Of The Koran ; A Time When People Didn't Know And Would Believe AnyThing That Was Thrown At Them . And People Have Right Knowledge ,

And Are Well Aware And Have Portable Computers With One-Line Bibles And Dictionary Reference . Where WhatEver Is Said To Them Can Be LQQked Up On The Spot . Where They Can Determine Through The Rhetoric . You May Not Like What I Am Saying However , You Better Take A LQQk Around And See What Direction The World Is Heading In . Then Ask Your Religious Leaders To Explain To You Extra -Terra - Astral ...

And Their Origin Ask Them To Explain To You What Happen To The Dreams And Hopes Of Paradise Or Heaven , If A Comet Or Meteorite Hits The Planet Earth And Wipe Out All Existence As We Know It . Where Is God In That ??

It Almost Happen In 1997.A.D In USA Today '' The Article Entitled '' Solar Blast Cradle To Grave '' Where It States And I Quote ; The Explosive Release Of Solar Energy Known As A Coronal Mass Ejection Occurred Jan 7 And Traveled 1 Million Miles Deep By The Time It Struck Jan 10 ... The Eruption Knocked Out Communications In Antarctica But Had No Other Confirmed Serious Effects .

On January 23,1997 A.D. In USA Today In The Article Entitled '' Solar Blast Seen Cradle To Grave '' In 1997 A.D. In The March 11 Issue Of Sun Magazine Where It States That According To Top Level NASA Insider , A Last Ditch Effort Is Underway To Protect Earth From Those 1,800 Rogue Asteroids , NASA Recently Launched A Hush Hush Mission Into Space - Officially To Make Repairs To The Hubble Telescope .

There Is NoWay You Can Tell Me That An All Loving God Is Going To Let A Meteorite Destroy The Planet Earth Without Talking His Chosen First , And There Was No Warning In Your Scriptures About This . As Far As Each Religion BY WHATEVER NAME YOU CALL IT OR GIVE IT ... They Are The Chosen Because Everybody Think That They Are The One . THAT IS THE REASON FOR MOST OF THE WARS ...

Death And Chaos On The Planet Today . You Better Take Another LQQk Around Without The BLINDFOLD OF RELIGION By WhatEver Name You Give It . Its Very UnFortunate For Those That Wont Accept What I'am Saying Unless They Get A Confirmation From The Media . However , Now That U.S.O,'s Have Become One Of The Greatest Topics Of Discovery And Conversation , People From All Walks Of Life , And Of Various Language Are Admitting And Disclosing What They Knew And Know . Everyday There Are Newspaper , Magazines , Books With Tons Of Information , And If You Turn On Your Television You Are Bound To Ruin Into Something About Extra -Terra - Astral
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 08:22 am
@YuhannaEl,
The Though Of Extra -Terra - Astral Or Extra -Terra - Astral Crafts '' Outer Space '' Which Were Unheard Of . Or They Simply Did Not Want To Accept The Fact That Their Bible And Koran Is Filled With Encounters Of Extra -Terra - Astral Or What You Would Consider Anomalous , What Is Sad , However True , Is That You Only Accept Information From The MEDIA , If Its Not On NBC, ABC , CBS , CNN , Or Being Broadcasted Or Smeared Across The MEDIA , Then You Don't Believe It . All Of These Facts Are Control Television = Tell - Lies - Vision Or Visually ...

Only Televise What They Want You To See . And The RADIO Only What They Want You To Hear ; And You Never Question These People Or ReSearch What They're Saying . You Accept What They Tell You As True , The Hebrew Israelites Don't Have Their Own Holy Bible Or Torah . They Us The King James 1611 A.D. Version . In Which They Added Their Own Pictures . The Acknowledge Their Leader , As Yahweh Ben Yahweh , As Their Messiah Son Of Yahweh On The Foreword Page ( The Temple Of Love Publishers , Miami , Florida ) .

This Holy Bible Teaches About Craft , Which They Call UFOs . In Genesis 3;8 Of Their Holy Bible . They Say That When Adam And Eve Heard The Voice Of God In The Garden . God Was Coming From A UFO . And In Their Picture . Adam And Eve Are Being Banished From The Garden And A Craft Is Shown In The Skies , According To The Hebrew Israelites , Moses Was Allow To See Yahweh's Glory . Yahweh Flies Through The Heavens In A Mother Plane , That Defies Imagination ( Exodus 33;18-22 ) . Elijah Was Taken Up In A Whirlwind In 2King 2;11-12 , They Say The Charior Of Fire Was A UFO , And Ezekiel Gives A Perfect Description Of Round Flying Machines - Wheel In The Middle Of A Wheel .

In Another Picture , The Hebrew Israelites Say . One Of Yahweh's UFOs Appeared As A Cloud By Day And By Night And Hovered Between Pharaoh's Army And Our Forefathers , Yahweh Fought For Us And We Held Our Peace In Exodus 14;14-20 . It's No Secret That There Were Spacecraft's In Biblical Times , And That Intelligent Beings You Call Angels Are Indeed Extra -Terra - Astral ...People Have Been Talking About Extra -Terra - Astral For Years ..

Yet , The Jehovah's Witness In The Awake Magazine Dated July 8 , 1996 A.D. Entitled '' Must Difference Divide Us '' On Page 26-27 , In The Article '' UFO Messengers From God '' That '' In Like Manner Today , Any Supposed Visits And Seemingly Beneficial Guidance From Such Beings Should Be Rejected . Whatever Form They May Take . Those Who Would Rather Follow The Advice Of Extra -Terra - Astral Than God's Word Are Bound To Be Misled - A Terrible Mistake To Make In These Critical Times . They Meaning The Jehovah's Witness Follower's Which Means They Must Really Accept Their Existence .
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 08:24 am
@YuhannaEl,
The Mormons Believe That Extra -Terra - Astral Are Real . They Believe That Their Gods Came From A Star Constellation Called Kulab < Arabic >This Star Is None Other Than The Dog Star Sirus , And Is One Of The Stars Nearest To Earth . However It Is Still Very Distant . They Will Tell You In A Subtle Kind Of Way , Or In A Joke To Make You Laugh About It , So You Will Not Believe Them . They Don't Want You To Be Aware Of What's Really Going On They Want You To Stay In Ignorance With No Knowledge Of What's Going On And No Inquisition Of Finding Out - Keeping You Blind , Deaf , And Dumb Under This Hypnotic Spell Of Leviathan .

Why Would God Be Considered An Extra -Terra - Astral Instead Of Simply Being Called God When He Comes To Earth ? You Have The Letter '' E.T. The Acronym For Extraterrestrials Or Extra -Terra - Astral Meaning '' Extra '' Beings That Are On The Planet '' Terra '' ( Earth ) That Are '' Astral '' Or From The Stars , A Late Latin Word '' Astr'Lis '' From Latin '' Astrum '' . Star , From Greek '' Astron '' . When You LQQk At The Very Word Planet You See '' Plan - E.T. Hence . Anything That Is Not An Original Part Of The Planet Earth Is Considered Extraterrestrials Here Or What You Would Recognize To Be Extraterrestrials .

So An Extraterrestrials Can Be Anything From A Meteorite Or A Comet To A Being From Another Planet . It Is Just Something '' Extra '' That Has Come Into The Atmosphere Of '' Terra '' Or '' Earth '' . The Word Extra Is Self Explanatory , It Means More Than Is Needed Or Should Occupy . Extraterrestrials Is The Opposite Of '' Celestial . Terrestrial Means '' Earthly '' To Reside Within The Earth's Atmosphere . So You Have '' Extra Beings In The '' Terrestrial Environment Called The Planet Earth . According To The American Heritage Dictionary It Defines Terrestrial As Such ;

Terrestrial Means ; Of This World ; Mundane Ter'res'tri'al ( T .. - RuS '' Tr - L ) Adj . 1 . Of or relating to earth or its inhabitants . 2. Having A worldly . , mundane character or quality . 3 . Of , relating to . or composed of land . 4 . Biology . Living or growing on land not aquatic ; A Terrestrial plant or animal --- Ter'res'tri'al N . An inhabitant of earth , [ Middle English , From Latin From Earth . See Ters-Below ] -- Ter'res''tri'al'ly Adv , --- Ter'res''tri'al'ness N .
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 11:35 am
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70043 wrote:
Whether The Layman Knows It Or Not , People Are No Longer Going For The Religious Rhetoric That Has Been Passed Down To Them From 6,000 Years Ago In The Case Of The Old Testament , 2,000Years Ago In The Case Of The New Testament , And 1,400 Years Ago In The Case Of The Koran ; A Time When People Didn't Know And Would Believe AnyThing That Was Thrown At Them . And People Have Right Knowledge ,

And Are Well Aware And Have Portable Computers With One-Line Bibles And Dictionary Reference . Where WhatEver Is Said To Them Can Be LQQked Up On The Spot . Where They Can Determine Through The Rhetoric . You May Not Like What I Am Saying However , You Better Take A LQQk Around And See What Direction The World Is Heading In . Then Ask Your Religious Leaders To Explain To You Extra -Terra - Astral ...

And Their Origin Ask Them To Explain To You What Happen To The Dreams And Hopes Of Paradise Or Heaven , If A Comet Or Meteorite Hits The Planet Earth And Wipe Out All Existence As We Know It . Where Is God In That ??

It Almost Happen In 1997.A.D In USA Today '' The Article Entitled '' Solar Blast Cradle To Grave '' Where It States And I Quote ; The Explosive Release Of Solar Energy Known As A Coronal Mass Ejection Occurred Jan 7 And Traveled 1 Million Miles Deep By The Time It Struck Jan 10 ... The Eruption Knocked Out Communications In Antarctica But Had No Other Confirmed Serious Effects .

On January 23,1997 A.D. In USA Today In The Article Entitled '' Solar Blast Seen Cradle To Grave '' In 1997 A.D. In The March 11 Issue Of Sun Magazine Where It States That According To Top Level NASA Insider , A Last Ditch Effort Is Underway To Protect Earth From Those 1,800 Rogue Asteroids , NASA Recently Launched A Hush Hush Mission Into Space - Officially To Make Repairs To The Hubble Telescope .

There Is NoWay You Can Tell Me That An All Loving God Is Going To Let A Meteorite Destroy The Planet Earth Without Talking His Chosen First , And There Was No Warning In Your Scriptures About This . As Far As Each Religion BY WHATEVER NAME YOU CALL IT OR GIVE IT ... They Are The Chosen Because Everybody Think That They Are The One . THAT IS THE REASON FOR MOST OF THE WARS ...

Death And Chaos On The Planet Today . You Better Take Another LQQk Around Without The BLINDFOLD OF RELIGION By WhatEver Name You Give It . Its Very UnFortunate For Those That Wont Accept What I'am Saying Unless They Get A Confirmation From The Media . However , Now That U.S.O,'s Have Become One Of The Greatest Topics Of Discovery And Conversation , People From All Walks Of Life , And Of Various Language Are Admitting And Disclosing What They Knew And Know . Everyday There Are Newspaper , Magazines , Books With Tons Of Information , And If You Turn On Your Television You Are Bound To Ruin Into Something About Extra -Terra - Astral

Copy and pasted from

Clubalien.com
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:00 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70054 wrote:
Copy and pasted from

Clubalien.com

There More Else If You Look . Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 03:33 pm
@YuhannaEl,