Scientists: Iran could make nuke in 1-3 years

omran

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 10:25 pm
A group of US and Russian scientist and experts said in a report that Iran could produce a simple nuclear device in one to three years and a nuclear warhead in another five years after that. They said Iran is also making advances in rocket technology. Iran has been buying time and getting closer to nuke.
Please visit the following URL for more on this:

PMOI | Scientists: Iran could make nuke in 1-3 years |
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,140 • Replies: 8
No top replies

xexon

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 09:54 am
@omran,
What about it?

This isn't so much about Iran as it is Israel. They fear a level playing field.

x
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 11:22 pm
@omran,
http://www.cagle.com/working/090603/paresh.gif

Something about history repeating itself...

And the headline says "Iran! Nuke! 1 - 3 years!" when in reality it would take them 8 to 10 years to build one, given they even have the technology to do so. Their centrifuges aren't anywhere near powerful enough to make the fuel needed to develop a warhead.

I wonder when America will wise up to being the proverbial puppet on a string.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 01:01 am
@xexon,
xexon;65331 wrote:
What about it?

This isn't so much about Iran as it is Israel. They fear a level playing field.

x

When it comes to nukes... why do we WANT a level playing field?

:ban:
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 09:03 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;65420 wrote:
When it comes to nukes... why do we WANT a level playing field?

:ban:

Imagine if we (the US) didn't have nuclear weapons. How's that "level playing field" sound? Nuclear proliferation is always seen as a bad idea for those who already possess them...

Israel has said Iran is 1 year away from a nuke for the past decade. Every single year the same thing. Wise up.
0 Replies

Willie cv

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 09:04 am
@omran,
omran;65324 wrote:
A group of US and Russian scientist and experts said in a report that Iran could produce a simple nuclear device in one to three years and a nuclear warhead in another five years after that. They said Iran is also making advances in rocket technology. Iran has been buying time and getting closer to nuke.
Please visit the following URL for more on this:

PMOI | Scientists: Iran could make nuke in 1-3 years |

I agree. So? How is this a bad thing? We have more than enough to blow up Earth, Mars, Venus, Saturn....why do we care if one more nation has it? We are the only ones to have used it.
David cv

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 09:38 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;68046 wrote:
I agree. So? How is this a bad thing? We have more than enough to blow up Earth, Mars, Venus, Saturn....why do we care if one more nation has it? We are the only ones to have used it.

Quite you! People aren't supposed to realize we're the only country to have ever gone nuclear in war! You're supposed to keep that fact under raps and say only state-sponsors of terror (and for gods sake, keep quite about all the terror organizations we back) would do such a thing.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 11:13 am
@Willie cv,
Willie;68046 wrote:

It tears the teeth out of Israel's maw. THAT, above all, is the reason.

What did we do when Britain acquired a megaton weapon? India? Pakistan? North Korea? China? How about Russia?

Note that the aforementioned countries have done some rather... let's call them "questionable" actions (questionable being level with overthrowing a foreign government for profit) don't have any worries of attack from Israel or the US even though only two do not have the technology required to strike and obliterate them.

I'd pay GOOD money to see Nettie-yoohoo buck to Putin. All it will take is firing on the wrong ship (Israel's good at that) and there wouldn't be a thing the US would or could do about it.

Don't believe me? Georgia.
0 Replies

Whip

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 03:47 pm
@omran,
Israhell, (did I spell that right?) has over 400 nuclear weapons. They have repeatedly denied access to an inspection of their weapons and the great tail of the dog known as the U.S.A., (controlled by Jews), has vetoed nearly every sanction against Israhell, ( again, spelling?).
I pray to God the Almighty that Iran already has nukes and they use them to remove the illegal racist, apartheid state of Israhell from the face of this planet. Without the Jews in the middle east and the U.S. and Europe there would be a chance at world peace.
0 Replies