scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 01:57 am
@Bevo,
Bevo;61213 wrote:
Part of the big issue is there are many that choose not to get insurance , that are not eligible for government access.

In a free society you are free to make stupid decisions. And you might have to actually suffer the consequences for them . The subject matter on health care in America is very much one that needs addressing. But to nationalize it ? I am opposed to that . We can do better than that.

Now you answer my question. What is better about the health care in the UK?

We don't have to pay health insurance to recieve medical treatment,it paid for through our taxes,no political party over here would dare try to get rid of our NHS,even the conservative party who were against it at its inception,it would be political suicide,the NHS was created to help people who could not afford to see a doctor.

Just hope you don't get sick in the US,your f*cked without money !
0 Replies

Bella cv

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 02:50 am
@Bevo,
Bevo;61210 wrote:
Tell us why it is better.

I mean what exactly is better about the health care in the UK?

I have good insurance myself. And tomorrow morning on Monday I can pick up the phone at 8 am and buy 9 am be siting in front of my family doctor .

My brother has no insurance and makes little money. He can also get in to see a doctor. Paid for by who? Me and 150 million taxpayers. He has access, his baby has very good access. Along with his wife.

Juan Valdez , his wife and children that are not even here on legitimate terms have access. Those fifty million that have no insurance you speak of have access to the system. If they want it. So what specifically are you saying is better about the health care in the UK?

This past week when I had to have a biopsy performed I had to pay for it.I'm one of those who do not have Insurance.Fortunately for us my Doc cut his bill in half to make it more affordable.The medication that I am on is over 100 bucks for 60 pills.Even after all of that I am not for nationalized health care.What I would like is for Doctors not be allowed to charge me more because I am uninsured it sucks that that is what most of them do.
0 Replies