Struggling to survive

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 11:17 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60500 wrote:
Clinton also pushed to freddy and fanny to lend to whom couldn't afford it, just where we are now because of it? Some balance, he set up the country for what would be it's biggest fall!

So it was clinton's fault :rollinglaugh: get a grip of yourself,the fact is clinton did run the economy better than the republicans.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:21 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60540 wrote:
So it was clinton's fault :rollinglaugh: get a grip of yourself,the fact is clinton did run the economy better than the republicans.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:39 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60535 wrote:
As compared too?

voting.

Quote:
Your not going to play because you know you lose as soon as you answer. Like i say, your avoidance says it all. You got one just like the rest of the rich people who got one.

Rich? You think i'm rich? :rollinglaugh:
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 09:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60571 wrote:
voting.

Rich? You think i'm rich? :rollinglaugh:

He's like a punch drunk boxer just throwing haymakers hoping for one to connect.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 08:10 am
@Sabz5150,
How many people actually pick up pennies if they see them on the ground?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 09:27 am
@randyjohnson,
The libby mantra is Bush gave tax breaks to the rich, if you got one, you must fall in that category. But since you won't answer.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 09:28 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60634 wrote:
He's like a punch drunk boxer just throwing haymakers hoping for one to connect.
FF won't answer, maybe i'm asking the wrong person. Did you get a check?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 10:56 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60693 wrote:
The libby mantra is Bush gave tax breaks to the rich, if you got one, you must fall in that category. But since you won't answer.

the stimulus package was a deal for one time tax rebates, not the same thing as a tax break that lasts over years.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 02:44 am
@randyjohnson,
randyjohnson;60325 wrote:
Because of George Bush, my parents are struggling to survive. My dad lost his weekly bonus at work and sometimes he's only able to work four days a week because of this recession.

I give my parents some money once a month but they're still struggling. My mom is having to use the little spending money she has to pay bills. They're barely able to make it.

If things get worse, my dad may be out of a job altogether and he may go under. Bush may have high hopes of getting us out of this recession but I have serious doubts.

Bush got us into this recession and many people like my dad are suffering. I doubt that John McCain can end this recession either.

Bush's dad also got us in a recession and it took a democrat to get us out of it. Republican Pesidents tend to get us into recessions. Democrat Presidents don't.

President Hoover was a republican and he was the President when the Great Depression began. At the moment George Bush is as popular as Hoover and that's not very popular.

I doubt that McCain can do a better job than Bush. On November the 4th Obama is going to be my choice.

Do not be taken in by the talking heads that could not care less about you or your parents. All they want is the power and will say anything to get your vote.

To the point - name one society that used "tax-and-spend" to solve anything?
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 10:54 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60734 wrote:

The vast majority of the ancient world. Money needs to come from somewhere... that is the concept of public (insert anything here). We all pay, we all use. Public roads, public libraries, public services like police and fire, public toilets, public schools. The list is extensive. Do you expect a free lunch?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 02:17 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60734 wrote:

Name one time society used "noTax-and-spend" to solve anything! The money has to come from somewhere.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:27 pm
@randyjohnson,
The money comes from the printing press.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60875 wrote:

Great, what's it backed in?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:44 pm
@randyjohnson,
The printing is back with paper.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:48 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60887 wrote:
The printing is back with paper.

If you don't see the problem with this...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:51 pm
@randyjohnson,
Were already sunk, it's only a matter of time. Your, the sky is falling, is too little too late.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 09:57 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60891 wrote:
Were already sunk, it's only a matter of time. Your, the sky is falling, is too little too late.

Dunno about you, but I am quite ready for this Smile I've been preparing for... oh... four years now.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 07:02 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60875 wrote:

WOW, just wow, you don't know very much about economics, do you?
0 Replies

Musky Hunter

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 11:39 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60351 wrote:
95% of working class Americans will receive a tax cut under Obama's tax plan. Unless you ride in a limo or personal helicopter to work you won't be paying any more in taxes under Obama's presidency.

:rollinglaugh: You really believe that, don't you? :rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 07:15 am
@Musky Hunter,
Musky Hunter;61380 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: You really believe that, don't you? :rollinglaugh:

The poorest 20% of americans will receive an average tax cut of $576 under Obama vs. McCain who will give the poorest 20% an average tax cut of $21.