Real progress in Iraq!

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 02:37 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56574 wrote:
I think we've had this conversation before...

same questions, same answers. I'll dig up the thread again if you'd like.

If so, I was not there, so go ahead.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56599 wrote:
Survival has nothing to do with people's perceptions of it.

More psych-babble. The perceptions of those in charge always matter, big time. Where is this going? I have things to do.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 08:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56659 wrote:
More psych-babble. The perceptions of those in charge always matter, big time. Where is this going? I have things to do.:no:

is something right simply because they perceive it to be right?
crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:54 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56667 wrote:

Blah blah blah...if a tree falls in the woods...
0 Replies

countrygirl368

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 08:26 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
this country is definitely not making any progress in iraq. they are only killing and murdering more soldiers and iraqi citizens. if it were up to me (which i know it's not), i would make the iraqi president create an army of their own to protect themselves so that the troops can come back home and protect the country they actually live in, instead of working for other countries.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 09:28 am
@countrygirl368,
countrygirl368;56676 wrote:
this country is definitely not making any progress in iraq. they are only killing and murdering more soldiers and iraqi citizens. if it were up to me (which i know it's not), i would make the iraqi president create an army of their own to protect themselves so that the troops can come back home and protect the country they actually live in, instead of working for other countries.

can i have your number :p
countrygirl368

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 10:19 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56683 wrote:
can i have your number :p

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"]You can have my instant messenger screen name and email, how about that? lol. I'm glad that someone agrees with me so far. I'll probably get flamed shortly.[/SIZE][/FONT]
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 03:03 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
The liberal faction on this site is the last one that needs swollen ranks, glad you could join us.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 04:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56667 wrote:

I retract my earlier assertion. You might be able to scrounge up some junior college credits, at best.:wtf::wtf:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:01 pm
@countrygirl368,

Yeah....we don't need either oil or Israel, after all. We've already established that here. We don't get any oil from the ME, and Israel should be allowed to be wiped out. Good stuff. All our troops should be pulled out within a week. Just run like hell. It's that simple, Bush and Brown. It's that simple.:thumbup:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:31 pm
@countrygirl368,

Too bad that will never happen, the Sunnis and Shi'ites will have to put away their differences to have any hope of a unified army of any sort.
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:31 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56749 wrote:
Too bad that will never happen, the Sunnis and Shi'ites will have to put away their differences to have any hope of a unified army of any sort.

I believe this belongs in the Humor section.
0 Replies