Girl attacked over history project!

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 02:38 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66623 wrote:
And all those white people who broke the law by helping slaves escape, surely they were evil-doers. They broke the law.

(sarcasm abounds here)... of course they were evil doers lol.. for if they had faith.. they would have waited on "god" to free those slaves if it were his will.. for as carico so boldly stated.. ANYTHING DONE OUTSIDE OF FAITH.. IS A SIN!!!

IM SICK OF CARICO'S OBVIOUS IGNORANCE.:dunno::rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Whip

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 03:22 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55948 wrote:
To be fair, they owned it before we did.

They, (Mexicans) are a race of people made up of White Spaniards and (Asian) Indians. This land was never "owned" by Mexicans. And regardless of money paid - the White Europeans conquered this land and that is how it became a White possession. The Mexicans were weak and the Whites were strong; The Indians were weak and the Whites strong. A conquest was in order. I wonder had the Chinese or the black Africans conquered this land if the "noble" Indians or the Mexicans would have the opportunities and protections afforded them as they are/have been by the Whites? Nah. I don't wonder. I know how it would be. And so do you, you bleeding heart liberal.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 01:39 am
@Whip,
Whip;68255 wrote:
They, (Mexicans) are a race of people made up of White Spaniards and (Asian) Indians.

Two problems:

1. Mexican is not a race it's a nationality.

2. The natives of the "americas" were not Asian, if they were Asian they would be from Asia. Someone needs to learn their geography.

Quote:
This land was never "owned" by Mexicans. And regardless of money paid -

You could say the same thing about the United States. poor argument.

Quote:
the White Europeans conquered this land and that is how it became a White possession.

Okay so now Mexico and all of central America belongs to Europe?

You think because you have the same skin color of the conquistadors that you have an entitlement to that land?

Mexico was conquered by the Spaniards, the people (Spanish colonists) revolted against the crown and gained their independence from Spain and that is how they have the land now. So explain to me again how this is "Your" land?

Quote:
The Mexicans were weak and the Whites were strong;

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Quote:
The Indians were weak and the Whites strong.

I suppose you are a white supremacist?

Quote:
A conquest was in order. I wonder had the Chinese or the black Africans conquered this land if the "noble" Indians or the Mexicans would have the opportunities and protections afforded them as they are/have been by the Whites? Nah. I don't wonder. I know how it would be. And so do you, you bleeding heart liberal.

So basically you're saying it was justified because Europeans treated them better than you think the Chinese or Nubians, Egyptians (etc..) would have treated them had been they been the ones to conquer the americas?

Your prejudiced rants aren't convincing anyone.
Whip

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 12:50 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68269 wrote:
Two problems:

1. Mexican is not a race it's a nationality. Sorry, son. You are contradicting yourself. "Nationality" is derived from the word nation which finds its origin in a Latin word meaning "race". I was wrong in that I referred to Mexicans as a race when I was actually referring to Mestizos as a race, (even though Mestizos are not a race, but a mixture of races

2. The natives of the "americas" were not Asian, if they were Asian they would be from Asia. Someone needs to learn their geography. Yes ma'am, you are right - you need to know your geography in respect to the fact that many of differing races didrelocate to other continents, (as did Asians to North America, and Whites to North America)

Okay so now Mexico and all of central America belongs to Europe? What an idiotic statement

You think because you have the same skin color of the conquistadors that you have an entitlement to that land? No ma'am. I know that I have entitlement to this land because people of my racial heritage died for my entitlements, just as I am willing to do for my descendants.

Mexico was conquered by the Spaniards, the people (WHITE Spanish colonists) revolted against the crown and gained their independence from Spain and that is how they have the land now. So explain to me again how this is "Your" land? Easy. This is MY ******* LAND BECAUSE MY KINDRED/FOREFATHERS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR IT, and it was EARNED via their sacrifices. Just as China was won by conquest for the Chinese and Japan for the Japanese.
Do not play with me, boy. My race has a right to exist and to have a land of our own. Your Jewish rhetoric cannot change that.

I suppose you are a white supremacist? And I suppose you are a Jewish supremacist who hates White people?

So basically you're saying it was justified because Europeans treated them better than you think the Chinese or Nubians, Egyptians (etc..) would have treated them had been they been the ones to conquer the americas? Do Not play the politically correct liberal with me. My statement went without challenge, without contest, without evidence against my post.

Your prejudiced rants aren't convincing anyone. Your anti-White bullshit is lesser than any of my rants. Relax. Logically, you cannot defeat anything I post.

What is your race? Don't say, "human race". Answer what race your genes sprang from.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 02:54 pm
@Whip,
Whip;68307 wrote:

Sorry, son. You are contradicting yourself. "Nationality" is derived from the word nation which finds its origin in a Latin word meaning "race".

No it comes from the Latin word natio meaning "native".

Quote:
Yes ma'am, you are right - you need to know your geography in respect to the fact that many of differing races didrelocate to other continents, (as did Asians to North America, and Whites to North America)

http://www.chemistryland.com/CHM107/EarlyChemistry/PreservationChemistry/DNAMigrationN.jpg

Quote:
What an idiotic statement

No it's an idiotic statement to say that Mexico belongs to you because you are white and the conquistadors were white.

Quote:
No ma'am. I know that I have entitlement to this land because people of my racial heritage died for my entitlements, just as I am willing to do for my descendants.

The Americas were conquered in the name of SPAIN not in the name of white people. Perhaps you can show me which of conquistadors were your ancestors, that would be great!

Quote:
Easy. This is MY ******* LAND BECAUSE MY KINDRED/FOREFATHERS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR IT, and it was EARNED via their sacrifices.

Show this to me. Which of these conquistadors were your ancestors?

Quote:
Just as China was won by conquest for the Chinese and Japan for the Japanese.

Those are both nations. If Chinese conquests belong to the Chinese then Spanish conquests belong to the Spanish.

Quote:
Do not play with me, boy.

Ahahaha!!!

But it's so much fun.

Quote:
My race has a right to exist and to have a land of our own. Your Jewish rhetoric cannot change that.

Where Have I said it didn't have a right to exist? And what about my "rhetoric" is Jewish?

Quote:
And I suppose you are a Jewish supremacist who hates White people?

Hardly.

Quote:
FF: So basically you're saying it was justified because Europeans treated them better than you think the Chinese or Nubians, Egyptians (etc..) would have treated them had been they been the ones to conquer the americas?

Do Not play the politically correct liberal with me. My statement went without challenge, without contest, without evidence against my post.

What are you talking about, i'm challenging it right now, but I need you to clarify your statement. Answer the question, yes or no?

Quote:
Your anti-White bullshit is lesser than any of my rants.

Race means nothing to me. Rather your ignorance amuses me. I find it entertaining seeing you grasping at straws.

Quote:

Relax. Logically, you cannot defeat anything I post.

logically speaking, you've not made a post.

Various claims based on your self-righteousness.

Quote:
What is your race? Don't say, "human race". Answer what race your genes sprang from.

Human race. Wink

All of our genes came out of Africa.
Whip

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 02:02 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68310 wrote:

c.1300, from O.Fr. nacion, from L. nationem (nom. natio) "nation, stock, race," lit. "that which has been born," from natus, pp. of nasci "be born" (see native). Political sense has gradually taken over from racial meaning "large group of people with common ancestry." Older sense preserved in application to N.Amer. Indian peoples (1650). Nationality "the fact of belonging to a particular nation" is from 1828. Nation-building first attested 1907 (implied in nation-builder). National is from 1597; national anthem first recorded 1819, in Shelley. Nationalize "bring under state control" is from 1869.

http://www.chemistryland.com/CHM107/EarlyChemistry/PreservationChemistry/DNAMigrationN.jpg

No it's an idiotic statement to say that Mexico belongs to you because you are white and the conquistadors were white. I never said Mexico belongs to me or my people. Where did you get that from?

The Americas were conquered in the name of SPAIN not in the name of white people. Perhaps you can show me which of conquistadors were your ancestors, that would be great! As you said the CONQUERORS were from Spain and were White. Racially, they are my kindred, just as your king Obama recognizes his black kindred from jig land, I recognize mine from Spain - based on skin color.

Show this to me. Which of these conquistadors were your ancestors? SHOW THIS TO ME: Which were NOT? You liberals always want to attack with non consequential bs because you have no arguments. Cowards always attack with insults. Sorry, lib, with me, you have to produce an argument in support of your ideologies. Be strong, gay liberal boy. Fight with intelligence and reason.

Those are both nations. If Chinese conquests belong to the Chinese then Spanish conquests belong to the Spanish. What is wrong with you? White Europeans conquered this land known as the U.S.A., not Spaniards. Therefore this land belongs to White Europeans.

Ahahaha!!!

But it's so much fun.

Where Have I said it didn't have a right to exist[the White race]? And what about my "rhetoric" is Jewish? All of it is anti-White and derogatory to the White race.

All of our genes came out of Africa.Tell that to the geese. Nice to meet you, Mr. Gay P.C. Goy

Jimmy Dean is your friend - sausage smokin'.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:16 am
@Whip,
Whip;68346 wrote:

Quote:
c.1300, from O.Fr. nacion, from L. nationem (nom. natio) "nation, stock, race," lit. "that which has been born," from natus, pp. of nasci "be born" (see native). Political sense has gradually taken over from racial meaning "large group of people with common ancestry." Older sense preserved in application to N.Amer. Indian peoples (1650). Nationality "the fact of belonging to a particular nation" is from 1828. Nation-building first attested 1907 (implied in nation-builder). National is from 1597; national anthem first recorded 1819, in Shelley. Nationalize "bring under state control" is from 1869.

Like I said, natio meaning native. the fact that the word nation at one time may have also been used to describe race lends no credence to your argument. Furthermore Nationality is much more specific than nation and has a much more modern origin.

Quote:
I never said Mexico belongs to me or my people. Where did you get that from?

You said that the conquered lands of the Spaniards belonged to you because you are white, yes or no?

Mexico was conquered by the Spaniards, yes or no?

The Americas were conquered in the name of SPAIN not in the name of white people. Perhaps you can show me which of conquistadors were your ancestors, that would be great!

Quote:
As you said the CONQUERORS were from Spain and were White. Racially, they are my kindred,

And culturally they are not, nationally they are not, genealogically they are not.

So why does the fact that you share a physical characteristic with them mean that what they took belongs to you?

Quote:
just as your king Obama recognizes his black kindred from jig land, I recognize mine from Spain - based on skin color.

And based on skin color, can a Japanese person lay claim to that which was conquered by the ancient Chinese? yes or no?

Quote:
SHOW THIS TO ME: Which were NOT?

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

Quote:

You liberals always want to attack with non consequential bs because you have no arguments.

So you lay claim to a land based on your ancestry, and when i question your ancestry it is "non-consequential"?

I can smell your hypocrisy from a mile away.

Quote:
Cowards always attack with insults. Sorry, lib, with me, you have to produce an argument in support of your ideologies.

and which insult is that?

Quote:
Be strong, gay liberal boy. Fight with intelligence and reason.

And in the very next sentence you attempt to insult me.

Classy move.

Those are both nations. If Chinese conquests belong to the Chinese then Spanish conquests belong to the Spanish.

Quote:

What is wrong with you? White Europeans conquered this land known as the U.S.A., not Spaniards.

So then it belongs to those European nations and their immediate ancestors.

Quote:

Therefore this land belongs to White Europeans.

So if a Frenchman decides to build a mansion in your backyard, you'd let him right? After all it is his land, right?

Quote:
All of it is anti-White and derogatory to the White race.

Where have I said a single derogatory thing about the "white race"?

I'll wait...

Quote:
FF: All of our genes came out of Africa.

Tell that to the geese.

Geese are one of us? They are human?

Quote:
Nice to meet you, Mr. Gay P.C. Goy

Jimmy Dean is your friend - sausage smokin'.

Ad hom.

Go ahead and make your childish insults, they only serve to show everybody how much of a fool you truly are.
Whip

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 05:48 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68349 wrote:
Whip;68346 wrote:

Ever heard of etymology? Basically, it is the origin of words. Pull your panties up tight, my little Jewish friend - this wedgie jus might hurt:
Nation comes from the following: c.1300, from O.Fr. nacion, from L. nationem (nom. natio) "nation, stock, race," lit. "that which has been born," from natus, pp. of nasci "be born" (see native). Political sense has gradually taken over from racial meaning "large group of people with common ancestry." Older sense preserved in application to N.Amer. Indian peoples (1650). Nationality "the fact of belonging to a particular nation" is from 1828. Nation-building first attested 1907 (implied in nation-builder). National is from 1597; national anthem first recorded 1819, in Shelley. Nationalize "bring under state control" is from 1869.

Like I said, natio meaning native. the fact that the word nation at one time may have also been used to describe race lends no credence to your argument. Furthermore Nationality is much more specific than nation and has a much more modern origin. "Modern origin"?And "modern origin" supersedes reality?

You said that the conquered lands of the Spaniards belonged to you because you are white, yes or no?

Mexico was conquered by the Spaniards, yes or no? No. The Spaniards plundered and pillaged Asianindians and created the Mexicans in what is now known as Mexico.

The Americas were conquered in the name of SPAIN not in the name of white people. Spain was White during the conquests. Perhaps you can show me which of conquistadors were your ancestors, that would be great! Perhaps you could show me which of your ancestral Jews was not a Khazar, and you have a "chosen right" to decide the outcome of my people.

And culturally they are not, nationally they are not, genealogically they are not.

So why does the fact that you share a physical characteristic with them mean that what they took belongs to you?

And based on skin color, can a Japanese person lay claim to that which was conquered by the ancient Chinese? yes or no?

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

So you lay claim to a land based on your ancestry, and when i question your ancestry it is "non-consequential"?

I can smell your hypocrisy from a mile away.

and which insult is that?

And in the very next sentence you attempt to insult me.

Classy move.

So then it belongs to those European nations and their immediate ancestors.

So if a Frenchman decides to build a mansion in your backyard, you'd let him right? After all it is his land, right?

Where have I said a single derogatory thing about the "white race"?

I'll wait...

Geese are one of us? They are human?

Ad hom.

Go ahead and make your childish insults, they only serve to show everybody how much of a fool you truly are.

Just like a Jew, you have a ton of insults here and I, (like a White man), haven't a time to reply. But, hang in there, my little White hating friend, and I will do my best against your hatefilled lies against White people.
David cv

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2009 04:32 am
@Whip,
Whip, shut up. :no:

If I wanted to be on a forum filled with your BS, I'd go to Stormfront.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 02:50 am
@Whip,
Whip;68426 wrote:

"Modern origin"?And "modern origin" supersedes reality?

No, I'm pointing out the simple fact that NATIONALITY and NATION are two completely different words.

Quote:

No. The Spaniards plundered and pillaged Asianindians and created the Mexicans in what is now known as Mexico.

And how is this different than a conquest?

Quote:
Spain was White during the conquests.

And? Do you have a point or are you just thinking out loud?

Give me a single good reason why the skin color of the conquerors should give you more of an entitlement to a land than the people who have been living there for the past several hundred years.

Quote:

Perhaps you could show me which of your ancestral Jews was not a Khazar, and you have a "chosen right" to decide the outcome of my people.

You're dodging my question.

which of conquistadors were your ancestors?
Whip

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2009 02:45 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68433 wrote:
No, I'm pointing out the simple fact that NATIONALITY and NATION are two completely different words.

Wrong. Nationality is derived from Nation. Both connect and translate back to RACE.

Give me a single good reason why the skin color of the conquerors should give you more of an entitlement to a land than the people who have been living there for the past several hundred years. I will say it like a Jew says it: "G-d gave this land to my people. My RACE has been CHOSEN by G-d and so I am entitled to any land I occupy" Isn't this the argument of your people? Isn't this what you Jews preach? Am I less than a Jew? No. I am more than the Jew because I have shared my food with the Jew, while they have denied my children/my people sustenance.

which of conquistadors were your ancestors? All of them, for they were my kindred. NOW, answer my question, which of the Khazars were your ancestors and why is your people so hateful toward Whites?

Just wondering....whats the Jew going to do to control the uncontrollable negro once YT is gone? I suspect the negro is going to punch your clocks too. When you open the gates of hell - you suffer the consequences. Would say, "Will see you Jews in hell", but that is reserved for anti-Christs - Jews.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:18 am
@Whip,
Whip;68440 wrote:

Wrong. Nationality is derived from Nation. Both connect and translate back to RACE.

Just because the Greeks and Romans used a word the meant both race and country and the English word is based on that does not mean it has the same meaning as used today as when the Greeks and Romans used it.

If you really want to play this dumb game of semantics then the soul is nothing more than air according to the way the the Greeks spoke.

pneuma (πνεῦμα)

Quote:
I will say it like a Jew says it: "G-d gave this land to my people. My RACE has been CHOSEN by G-d and so I am entitled to any land I occupy" Isn't this the argument of your people? Isn't this what you Jews preach? Am I less than a Jew? No. I am more than the Jew because I have shared my food with the Jew, while they have denied my children/my people sustenance.

I am an atheist. Where have I said I was a Jew? Furthermore Judaism is a religion not an ethnicity. Most Jews are white.

Quote:

All of them, for they were my kindred.

Specifically, which ones? Don't give me that bullshit answer.

Quote:

NOW, answer my question, which of the Khazars were your ancestors and why is your people so hateful toward Whites?

And where have I claimed the khazars are my ancestors?

you try and you fail.

Quote:
Just wondering....whats the Jew going to do to control the uncontrollable negro once YT is gone? I suspect the negro is going to punch your clocks too. When you open the gates of hell - you suffer the consequences. Would say, "Will see you Jews in hell", but that is reserved for anti-Christs - Jews.

what "race" do you think I belong to? You have guessed and you have failed.
synthy

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 01:08 pm
@Whip,
Whip;68440 wrote:

You're Christ was a Jew.

True Jews in Aethopia are not blankes,Whip you can be a Jew tomorrow,its not race biased.
Dont worry hell takes supremacist Stormfronters/Ku Kluxers,or selfrighteous pompus whites too.
You're Spanish Conquistadors have some moorish/jewish blood(if race believe,which it is not)
Does that make Mecca or Jerusalem you're home?
I guess both by whitie world dominance dreams.
Take you're white lilly ass bible belt antisemitism and stick it,its ignorant uninformed and lame.
Is you're god given right given by a coloured or god beware a jewish god?

Correction Fatal Freedoms
Native American Indians originally migrated from the asian steppes when the landbridge was still intact.
0 Replies

Whip

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 08:22 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68442 wrote:
Just because the Greeks and Romans used a word the meant both race and country and the English word is based on that does not mean it has the same meaning as used today as when the Greeks and Romans used it. Until a few short decades ago the word nation did mean race specifically in the English language.

I am an atheist. Where have I said I was a Jew? Furthermore Judaism is a religion not an ethnicity. Most Jews are white. Judaism is a religion; being a Jew is racial. Ask any Jew. The reason so many Jews appear to be White is because to be a Jew, all one has to have as a parent is a Jewish mother to be a Jew. In other words, any non Jew mating with a Jewes does not breed any of the Jew out of the children. This is Jewish belief.FYI: Many Jews are atheist.

And where have I claimed the khazars are my ancestors? The Khazars are the ascendants of the modern Jew. They took the Jewish religion and race and claimed it as their own, even though they have no connection to any other Jews.

you try and you fail. If you are not a Jew, you argue like one.

what "race" do you think I belong to? You have guessed and you have failed. I suspect the gay, pot smoking, live in his mommas basement race, (if one exists).

Hoo-hum.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 03:16 pm
@Whip,
Whip;68484 wrote:
Until a few short decades ago the word nation did mean race specifically in the English language.

Evidence?

I am an atheist. Where have I said I was a Jew? Furthermore Judaism is a religion not an ethnicity. Most Jews are white.

Quote:
Judaism is a religion; being a Jew is racial.

And what eactly are your qualifications for what constitutes a "race"?

Quote:
Ask any Jew. The reason so many Jews appear to be White is because to be a Jew, all one has to have as a parent is a Jewish mother to be a Jew.

Hitler believed something along these lines.

Quote:
In other words, any non Jew mating with a Jewes does not breed any of the Jew out of the children. This is Jewish belief.FYI: Many Jews are atheist

Not according to the dictionary.

Quote:
The Khazars are the ascendants of the modern Jew. They took the Jewish religion and race and claimed it as their own, even though they have no connection to any other Jews.

And where have I claimed the khazars are my ancestors? You avoid my question.

Quote:
you try and you fail. If you are not a Jew, you argue like one.

You mean with intellect? You should try it sometime. :thumbup:

Quote:
I suspect the gay, pot smoking, live in his mommas basement race, (if one exists).

You know me so well. /sarcasm
0 Replies