Girl attacked over history project!

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:34 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;56006 wrote:
Hu weird......

Any ways. I find it rather humorous that this girl got her ass kicked because she was a member of another game not because of the sign.

gang you mean?

I never heard that she was from a rival gang, where did you learn that?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:10 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55985 wrote:
Seems you've done a lot of things of questionable accuracy! Over time Pino you're becoming less believable...

I don't seek your belief. :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 12:00 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;55936 wrote:
Turns out she was a member of a rival gang, and lied about it all.

Yes I did mean gang and this is where I got it from.

I was trying to get the thread back on topic. I didn't realize that some girl getting her ass beat over a sign had any thing to do with Native Americans or Mexicans.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 12:34 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;56071 wrote:
Yes I did mean gang and this is where I got it from.

I was trying to get the thread back on topic. I didn't realize that some girl getting her ass beat over a sign had any thing to do with Native Americans or Mexicans.

I was just asking because i didn't see anything about that in the article i got it from.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 06:29 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;56000 wrote:
I take it ur not then? so all the citizens are not American?

I guess they are, what else could you be if you were born in America?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 06:33 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56109 wrote:
I guess they are, what else could you be if you were born in America?

George Bush Sr. said that atheists are not Americans.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:51 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
George Bush Senior's VP was Dan Quayle.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:13 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56154 wrote:
George Bush Senior's VP was Dan Quayle.

and that matters why?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 01:58 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Precisely.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 03:21 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56223 wrote:
Precisely.

then why did you bring it up?
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:48 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56227 wrote:
then why did you bring it up?

To illustrate that George Bush Sr's words and actions are rarely well thought out or intelligent, but they do not matter much.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 08:02 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56271 wrote:
To illustrate that George Bush Sr's words and actions are rarely well thought out or intelligent, but they do not matter much.

Well i guess we agree on something. :beerchug:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:00 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
As R.U.C. once said, "I poop on this thread."
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56359 wrote:
As R.U.C. once said, "I poop on this thread."

Your wisdom evades me. :beat:
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 04:39 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;55967 wrote:
Does that also go for the 'Native Americans' aswell?

Man My nation pretty much raped one quater of the World, at least we had the decency to give the land back. Very Happy

LOL :thumbup: Very Happy :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:09 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55876 wrote:
KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |East Texas Teenager Attacked Over History Project

It was an assignment for history class--to make a protest sign for or against an issue, and Melanie, 13, said she chose illegal immigration. Her sign read, "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration." Somehow, Melanie said the sign got passed around lunch and angered a group of Latino students.

"I didn't know any of these people," she said. One young, she claimed, jumped on her back and he put her in a choke hold. "We have brick walls in the middle school and he slammed my face on the bricks."

The trend in our society is to call evil good and good evil. So it's no surprise that one can't accuse wrong-doers of doing wrong. One might offend the wrong-doers. :rolleyes: So society kills unborn babies, teaches its children to act on its lust, rewards aliens who break the law and calls itself moral and good for doing so. :rolleyes: But that's okay, they aren't fooling God. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:38 am
@Carico,
Carico;66272 wrote:
The trend in our society is to call evil good and good evil. So it's no surprise that one can't accuse wrong-doers of doing wrong. One might offend the wrong-doers. :rolleyes: So society kills unborn babies, teaches its children to act on its lust, rewards aliens who break the law and calls itself moral and good for doing so. :rolleyes: But that's okay, they aren't fooling God. Wink

And who is the "wrong-doer" in this case?
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:45 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66285 wrote:
And who is the "wrong-doer" in this case?

The one who broke the laws which should be obvious to people who aren't lawbreakers. :rolleyes: But all lawbreakers are afraid of taking responsibility for breaking the law. So they're cowards and claim innocence. :rollinglaugh: Sorry, but they don't fool God. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:52 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66407 wrote:
The one who broke the laws which should be obvious to people who aren't lawbreakers. :rolleyes: But all lawbreakers are afraid of taking responsibility for breaking the law. So they're cowards and claim innocence. :rollinglaugh: Sorry, but they don't fool God. Wink

Yes, trying to make a better life for their families is such a horrible crime. :beat:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:01 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
And all those white people who broke the law by helping slaves escape, surely they were evil-doers. They broke the law.