Something is a miss.

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 09:30 pm
Something seems very suspicious to me.

Okay, so bush wages war as a "preemptive strike" against a nation with no capability to attack us or even any suggestion that they mean to attack and with no apparent connection with any terrorist groups. A war Iran and Saudi Arabia aided us in. While we continue to fight this war long after we have declared victory and long after the dictator was killed, a 'liberation':wtf: that bush doesn't want to put a deadline to.... (suspicious:dunno:)

and now after Iran has stopped exchanging oil for US$ and now bush is accusing Iran of building up nuclear stockpiles even through Intel shows they are not capable of such. while Nations who have publicly stated that they DO have nukes go completely ignored (suspicious:dunno:). Bush also accuses Iran of harboring terrorists. Even though we know for a FACT that at least 2 or 3 of the 9/11 attackers were from Saudi Arabia and again this is ignored.

In fact the country were Osama is believed to be hiding is not being seriously searched and we even knew where Osama was once and he "accidentally" escaped...:beat:

All the while we are building military bases in Iraq (long term occupation?) and the Oil Prices are sky rocketing. The dollar is losing it's value rapidly, the people lose faith in the dollar making them more willing to switch to another currency (The Amero?).

[SIZE="3"]Bush knows something that he isn't telling us.[/SIZE]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,576 • Replies: 69
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:45 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
no responses?
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:34 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
When did Iraq start for you? After 9/11?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:17 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55792 wrote:
When did Iraq start for you? After 9/11?

The war?

yes.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 07:56 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
I fabricated 911 for Bush.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 08:51 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55932 wrote:
I fabricated 911 for Bush.

I knew it!
Numpty

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:56 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Anyone see the Manchurian Candidate?

Bush just reminds me of that type of leader, Completely brain washed and under the power of 'higher' authorities within the Gov'
hatukazi

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:57 am
@Numpty,
I have heard more than one or two things about the "amero", will it still be fiat money controlled by the federal reserve? and what happens to the hard earned dollars in our pockets and bank accounts? I can't see them trading on a 1:1 ratio so the people DON'T get screwed just this once.

and of course bush and his administration know stuff they don't, can't or won't tell us, however I believe that something as important as our currency changing should be put to a vote with plenty of forknowlege to the American people so we can invest confidently and not lose our a$$e$, ahem a$$et$.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:50 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;56027 wrote:
Anyone see the Manchurian Candidate?

Bush just reminds me of that type of leader, Completely brain washed and under the power of 'higher' authorities within the Gov'

His 'higher' authority is God, of whom you have no concept. Your higher authority is Karl Marx.
Numpty

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 05:59 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56173 wrote:
His 'higher' authority is God, of whom you have no concept. Your higher authority is Karl Marx.

And your proof for both statements is?

Remember if you say something you need to back it up with evidence,.....so away you go.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 07:46 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;56181 wrote:

Remember if say something you need to back it up with evidence,.....so away you go.

Evidence? God? Such a thing has never been done Very Happy
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 03:23 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;56181 wrote:

Remember if say something you need to back it up with evidence,.....so away you go.

Please....whens the last time Pinochet backed up anything he ever said?
Numpty

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:04 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56194 wrote:

Well there's always a first for everything :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:03 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;56181 wrote:

Remember if you say something you need to back it up with evidence,.....so away you go.

Who told you that? This is the internet. I don't have to back up anything.:FU1:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56194 wrote:

I stopped asking you to 'back up' anything when I realized you thought I meant deliberately plugging up your toilet. Trust me, you have enough problems, L.C.M.Very Happy
Numpty

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56242 wrote:
Who told you that? This is the internet. I don't have to back up anything.:FU1:

Why post then, or are you happy sitting in your self deluded little shack?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 03:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56243 wrote:
I stopped asking you to 'back up' anything when I realized you thought I meant deliberately plugging up your toilet. Trust me, you have enough problems, L.C.M.Very Happy

The reason you don't ask me to back anything up, is because you would consider anything i said to be wrong despite what the evidence might suggest.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:22 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Look at yourselves! Are you really so starved for intellectual debates that you have taken to arguing with Pino (no offense, Pino)?!

It really just looks ridiculous, Pino obviously trying to provoke you because it's funny as hell and you guys responding seriously, getting genuinly angry.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 07:34 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;56244 wrote:
Why post then, or are you happy sitting in your self deluded little shack?

Why post? You have so much to learn, Son. Live another 20 years and perhaps then you'll know.:dunno:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56254 wrote:
The reason you don't ask me to back anything up, is because you would consider anything i said to be wrong despite what the evidence might suggest.

Yeah......and vice-versa. Duh???????????:bangin: