6 years of Friendship sunked by an IDIOT

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 11:32 pm
First I like to say that I have not been getting updates on this. So this is the first time I have seen it in a long time.

I will answer everything everyone asked or stated in a big clump because picking out names and crap will take too long.

The rose thing was a friendly gesture. That is why there was 11 white roses and one red rose. It was not for a realtionship because it was already established that she was not ready for one at that point.

Yes there was a realtionship it ended peacefully. Okay I know that I may have wrote that there wasn't. But when I wrote that I was so upset at the time and that is why it was long and psycho like. Which thanks by the way. I like to be psycho sounding. It is kinda cool.

We were bestfriends before and after the realtionship so the thing was she should have told me about meeting him so I would not be suprised with it from a mutual friend a month later. We live far apart so we don't see eachother that often. Then she got engaged and instead of calling me she emailed me. And as for telling her about not marrying him she asked me to tell her and then told me that he said it was inaproprate for me to be telling her that.

I know it sounds so ovibous to everyone about how I should have seen this but you are getting this infromation from someone who has had a lot of time to think over what occured over the SIX YEARS. Because it was a long time and everything did not occur one after another as the words my confuse all of you into beleiveing.

I really do appreciate the comments given in sensarity. Then there was the tact. I think the tact was no in. I think it checked out. So there was tackless things said which is what some like to do because it makes them feel so much better then the person who asked for the help.

That's the other thing, I hate pscyhoanylizing. Especially with words. Considering the story was told by me and I was not too happy at the time. Most of the advice was worth the effort others could have had some . I like sarcasim because I am, but knowing when to use it and not to use it would do some a good deed.

***Big sorry to those who hate miss spellings but the spell check would not work for me***
0 Replies