DurtySanches

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 04:42 pm
@DurtySanches,
You said your family is on the gov tit, not me. Using the gov as a fallback and being mostly democrats makes them susceptible to what, exactly? I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, i'm trying to get you to clarify?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 04:52 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50118 wrote:
You said your family is on the gov tit, not me. Using the gov as a fallback and being mostly democrats makes them susceptible to what, exactly? I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, i'm trying to get you to clarify?

You severly lack basic reading comprehension skills. I said that I have family there, and one of them was a farmer that had his farm (dairy) subsidized, he moved on because the .gov sucks at pretty much everything they do when they try to control too much. No need to clarify, I said what I meant, not my fault you can't read and comprehend.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 05:07 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50121 wrote:
You severly lack basic reading comprehension skills. I said that I have family there, and one of them was a farmer that had his farm (dairy) subsidized, he moved on because the .gov sucks at pretty much everything they do when they try to control too much. No need to clarify, I said what I meant, not my fault you can't read and comprehend.
Quote:
You severly lack basic reading comprehension skills. I said that I have family there,
No, you said
"I know because I have a LOT of family there," You skipped one three letter word in caps? Trying to emphasize the point? Would that point be, being subsidized and democrat?
Quote:
he moved on because the .gov sucks at pretty much everything they do when they try to control too much.
Maybe he moved on because he sucked at farming? In any case, how is he doing now that he is weaned of the gov tit?
Quote:
No need to clarify, I said what I meant, not my fault you can't read and comprehend
What you ment and what you remember are two different things as your quote's prove.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 05:30 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50124 wrote:
No, you said
"I know because I have a LOT of family there," You skipped one three letter word in caps? Trying to emphasize the point? Would that point be, being subsidized and democrat?

No, the point is that I have a lot of family there, just what it says, there's that reading comprehension thing again.

Quote:
Maybe he moved on because he sucked at farming?

You really do not have a clue about farming, or government subsibization do you?

Quote:
In any case, how is he doing now that he is weaned of the gov tit?What you ment and what you remember are two different things as your quote's prove.

You not being able to comprehend a simple statement doesn't mean I said two different things, sorry, try again.
0 Replies