scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 01:48 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;49713 wrote:
No, but it is extraordinarily hypocritical to call themselves a "fair and balanced" news outlet, and then right before the New Hampshire primary, exclude the candidate that has raised more money, and in any poll other than ones sponsored by the MSM dominates the other candidates. It's a joke.

What do you expect from Fox,the treatment of Ron Paul in previous debates has been shocking.
REDWHITEBLUE2

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49756 wrote:
What do you expect from Fox,the treatment of Ron Paul in previous debates has been shocking.
I agree fox gave Crazy Ron Paul way too much air time while ignoring Duncan Hunter the only real conservative running
klyph

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:20 pm
@DurtySanches,
Are you implying that Fox news is a conservative media outlet? ROFL.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:24 pm
@REDWHITEBLUE2,
REDWHITEBLUE2;49778 wrote:
I agree fox gave Crazy Ron Paul way too much air time while ignoring Duncan Hunter the only real conservative running

Hunter? HAHAHAHAHA not even a blip on the campaign trail. Talk about a waste of time. Sad though, I liked him on more than a couple issues.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:39 pm
@DurtySanches,
this is awesome

YouTube - Ron Paul Fox Covers Fox Censorship New Hampshire Forum Jan 6
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 08:15 am
@DurtySanches,
Quote:
Newsmax.com - 2 Iowa Polls, 2 Different Results

2 Iowa Polls, 2 Different Results

-- THE RACE: The presidential race for Democrats, Republicans in Iowa.

___

THE NUMBERS - DEMOCRATS (CNN-Opinion Research Corp.)

Hillary Rodham Clinton, 33 percent

Barack Obama, 31 percent

John Edwards, 22 percent

THE NUMBERS - REPUBLICANS

Mitt Romney, 31 percent

Mike Huckabee, 28 percent

Fred Thompson, 13 percent

John McCain, 10 percent

Rudy Giuliani, 8 percent

Ron Paul, 8 percent

Ronny last again, oh the agony. Paulbots! A call to arms!!! LOL

EDIT This is an actual vote, not a poll.
klyph

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:27 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;49847 wrote:

Lol, CNN (an irrefutably biased organization) selectively calls 373 people and you call that an accurate assessment? Give me a break, no make it 2. That calls for at least two breaks from sifting through all the bull**** in your post.
briansol

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 10:44 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;49847 wrote:

an acutal vote by WHO? i don't go to newsmax. it doesn't have my vote...

they are all speculation and bullshit.

kinda like alexa
DurtySanches

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:01 am
@klyph,
klyph;49902 wrote:
Lol, CNN (an irrefutably biased organization) selectively calls 373 people and you call that an accurate assessment? Give me a break, no make it 2. That calls for at least two breaks from sifting through all the bull**** in your post.
Quote:
Lol, CNN (an irrefutably biased organization) selectively calls 373 people and you call that an accurate assessment? Give me a break, no make it 2.
Here's how it really ended up.

Quote:
Bloomberg.com: U.S.

In the Republican contest, in which actual votes are reported, Huckabee had 35,401 to Romney's 26,167 with 1,531 of 1,781 precincts reporting. Thompson was in third place with 13,834 votes. McCain, who had largely bypassed the state to concentrate on New Hampshire, followed with 13,556. Texas Representative Ron Paul followed with 10,040 votes.

Ronny's actual votes come close to his polls. Close enough for me to know he is an also ran. To bad he can't buy his way in huh?
Quote:
That calls for at least two breaks from sifting through all the bull**** in your post
Not my fault if it takes you that long. Two breaks to get through my two sentences, wow.
DurtySanches

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:03 am
@briansol,
briansol;49908 wrote:
an acutal vote by WHO?
kinda like alexa
Quote:
an acutal vote by WHO?

Iowans. Was in a hurry, forgot the rest.
klyph

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:07 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;49921 wrote:
Two breaks to get through my two sentences, wow.

One break to sigh, after realizing CNN was behind the poll. And another brief respite after seeing you call that an "actual vote" when it sampled 370 people over the phone.

I will concede that it ended up pretty close, but Iowa means jack ****.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:07 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;49922 wrote:
Iowans. Was in a hurry, forgot the rest.

Iowans yippy, a bunch of government subsidized, bible thumping "fundamentalist" farmers that are mostly democrat, sorry, but history has proven it doesn't mean a whole lot, everyone just gets a boner because they are the first voters. Huckabee is broke, Thompson is broke, McCain is probably in the better position than either one. Giuliani is banking on Florida, and it is going to be his downfall, and no amount of money Romney throws around can stop making him a) mormon b) a prefab plastic sound byte. A state where a lot of people live of the .gov tit are probably not going to be big RP fans, and he still placed decently.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:29 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50003 wrote:
Iowans yippy, a bunch of government subsidized, bible thumping "fundamentalist" farmers that are mostly democrat, sorry, but history has proven it doesn't mean a whole lot, everyone just gets a boner because they are the first voters. Huckabee is broke, Thompson is broke, McCain is probably in the better position than either one. Giuliani is banking on Florida, and it is going to be his downfall, and no amount of money Romney throws around can stop making him a) mormon b) a prefab plastic sound byte. A state where a lot of people live of the .gov tit are probably not going to be big RP fans, and he still placed decently.

Had Ron Paul one, Iowans would have been decent, hardworking, freedom loving Americans, am I correct?
92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 01:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50014 wrote:
Had Ron Paul one, Iowans would have been decent, hardworking, freedom loving Americans, am I correct?

They are decent, hard working, freedom loving Americans, but the fact is there are a lot of government subsidized farmers there, and a lot of peopole that view the .gov as a fallback, and are largely democrats, I know because I have a LOT of family there, and one was a government subsidized farmer.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 11:22 am
@klyph,
klyph;49999 wrote:
One break to sigh, after realizing CNN was behind the poll. And another brief respite after seeing you call that an "actual vote" when it sampled 370 people over the phone.

I will concede that it ended up pretty close, but Iowa means jack ****.

Forgot to post the bloomberg link, was in a hurry. That was my reference. Which was an actual vote. I was using CNN just a media source.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 11:26 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50003 wrote:
You didn't mention where you thought your boy was gonna place over all? By your claim that most are broke, do you wish Paul could buy his way in?
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 11:35 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50026 wrote:
They are decent, hard working, freedom loving Americans, but the fact is there are a lot of government subsidized farmers there, and a lot of peopole that view the .gov as a fallback, and are largely democrats, I know because I have a LOT of family there, and one was a government subsidized farmer.

So being government subsidized makes them robots, mindless?
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 11:38 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50077 wrote:
You didn't mention where you thought your boy was gonna place over all? By your claim that most are broke, do you wish Paul could buy his way in?

No, you don't get the plan. Paul intends to convince officials that the portraits on money are registered voters.

Worse comes to worse, he'll just bribe the CFR. Everyone knows they choose our Presidents.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 12:21 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50085 wrote:
No, you don't get the plan. Paul intends to convince officials that the portraits on money are registered voters.

Worse comes to worse, he'll just bribe the CFR. Everyone knows they choose our Presidents.

Ohhhhh, i get it. One dollar, one vote, LOL. In that case he was the winner!!!! Never thought thats how a republic worked?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 12:33 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50082 wrote:
So being government subsidized makes them robots, mindless?

Sorry, but you lack any ability to put words in my mouth, I did not say that. :FU1:
0 Replies