Let's Agree On One Thing

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 12:01 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;35747 wrote:
I would never vote for a demonrat, er, democrap, er sorry democrat. They are for the most part, shysters, seeking to socialize America. The real problem is that moset republiscams are looking to do the same thing.

Face it, the two party system is busted...everybody is is bed with everybody else...no honor amongst thieves.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 12:02 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35746 wrote:
I like Obama....truly a fresh face...and if "inexperience" is a hindrance, look no further than the inept Mr. Bush. Enough for now.

Bush can't really play the inexperience card to ease his woes, He had more political experience coming into office then Clinton did (Texas government is bigger then Arkansas). No Bush just listens to the wrong people. And Clinton was smart, he had no foreign policy experience so he largely stayed away from anything that would reveal his lack of ability in that region. Not saying that was right, just well played, but then again we're talking about Buba Clinton, he's nothing if not smooth

Obama is a Junior senator that hasn't even served a term yet, no experience in any Senate subcommittees. His level of inexperience dwarfs anybody else in the field on from any party...
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 12:05 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;35751 wrote:
Bush can't really play the inexperience card to ease his woes, He had more political experience coming into office then Clinton did (Texas government is bigger then Arkansas). No Bush just listens to the wrong people. And Clinton was smart, he had no foreign policy experience so he largely stayed away from anything that would reveal his lack of ability in that region. Not saying that was right, just well played, but then again we're talking about Buba Clinton, he's nothing if not smooth

Obama is a Junior senator that hasn't even served a term yet, no experience in any Senate subcommittees. His level of inexperience dwarfs anybody else in the field on from any party...

Clinton did as good a Job as possible IMO with Israel and Palestine.

(the leaders hook hands more LOL)
0 Replies

REDWHITEBLUE2

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 06:57 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;35727 wrote:
Rudy for Pres with McCain as VP
ID like too see either a Thompson/Tancredo or Thompson/Hunter Ticket
Freeman15

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 11:52 pm
@REDWHITEBLUE2,
REDWHITEBLUE2;36111 wrote:

Not a big fan of guns or small government are you?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:29 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36127 wrote:
Not a big fan of guns or small government are you?

Seems most people that talk up being conservative aren't nowadays, they are comfortable with more of the same.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:20 am
@Silverchild79,

Puh-leeze....Dubya had it so easy as Texas Gov.....It's the Tx Legislature that has the power in Tx, not the governor...all Bushie did was fail to stay a single execution, though some clearly warranted it. Heartless. Stupid, as evidenced by his presidency.
Clinton was and is the smartest prez we've ever had.
Obama couldn't do any worse that Bushie.
politically-wrong

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:31 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;36134 wrote:
Puh-leeze....Dubya had it so easy as Texas Gov.....It's the Tx Legislature that has the power in Tx, not the governor...all Bushie did was fail to stay a single execution, though some clearly warranted it. Heartless. Stupid, as evidenced by his presidency.
Clinton was and is the smartest prez we've ever had.
Obama couldn't do any worse that Bushie.

what are the major points in Obama's campaign.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:44 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;36136 wrote:
what are the major points in Obama's campaign.

I like you avatar. But I smell a ban coming on for it, to bad for Islame isn't a member of the board.
politically-wrong

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:56 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;36140 wrote:
I like you avatar. But I smell a ban coming on for it, to bad for Islame isn't a member of the board.

so if i register a new member with the name Islam your avatar will be banned ?

dont take it personally please , i was just making a point , i dont know you so i can not know if you do it or not right, but i wanted to make a stand for what i stand for Very Happy

thanks for the info .
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:08 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;36140 wrote:

how do you like it now? the new avatar i mean.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:09 am
@Freeman15,
It's just peachy
politically-wrong

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:13 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;36144 wrote:
It's just peachy

meaning?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 11:54 am
@REDWHITEBLUE2,
REDWHITEBLUE2;36111 wrote:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/artfulhogster/fredmao.jpg
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 01:49 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;35588 wrote:
With the exceptions of Giuliani and Thompson, at this point ANY republican in the race is better than those of the democratic field.

Agreed?

YEP!!! But, I would also throw Ron Paul out with the dishwater...
Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 01:51 pm
@Freeman15,
LOL!! You tell em ma, LOL.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 03:24 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;36388 wrote:
YEP!!! But, I would also throw Ron Paul out with the dishwater...

So you support more of the same, noted.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 03:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silver child

Caesar the one time conqueror of the known world was quoted as saying the following when he was asked how it was done.

" Real intelligence comes when you surround yourself with people who are intelligent and capable of ruling and send them out to rule ."

Many great men have credited there success down through the centuries to much the same principal as Caesar did.

Don't understand a matter, call in the people who do and then make your decision based on what they tell you.

I don't think Obama can win in the US , he is the wrong color for this good old boy country. But if he did I do think he is smart enough to ask questions and get the best people to advice him , then make a intelligent , researched decision.

Too bad he probably doesn't have a chance.

westernmom

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 05:02 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;36411 wrote:
Silver child

Caesar the one time conqueror of the known world was quoted as saying the following when he was asked how it was done.

" Real intelligence comes when you surround yourself with people who are intelligent and capable of ruling and send them out to rule ."

Many great men have credited there success down through the centuries to much the same principal as Caesar did.

Don't understand a matter, call in the people who do and then make your decision based on what they tell you.

I don't think Obama can win in the US , he is the wrong color for this good old boy country. But if he did I do think he is smart enough to ask questions and get the best people to advice him , then make a intelligent , researched decision.

Too bad he probably doesn't have a chance.

His color isn't his problem. In fact, that will get him more votes than he deserves!
wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 05:38 pm
@westernmom,
I'd have to disagree. As a business person involved in many sections of our economy there still is a color barrier that exists in the business world in the south for sure. But I suspect everywhere. We've come a long way baby.

But I do not think a woman or a black man have a pray of getting elected in this country ........ Yet

westernmom;36419 wrote:
His color isn't his problem. In fact, that will get him more votes than he deserves!
0 Replies