US Health care compared to Other Countries

mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 05:40 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40252 wrote:
Wow! I missed this one Mlurp, I am seeing our gov. as communist, our media in all forms is controlled and spoon fed to us. We all know who runs the newspapers and Hollywood films don't we? Think hard if you are not sure, they have befriended the black Americans for their own dirty work.

I talk about the degridation(spell) of our society from some of the black community who has a huge hold on all youth today regardless of color around the world. The music and disrespect is disgusting and wrong for our young people the message is all bad, sex, violence, bad language ,improper english and new made up words. It is taking us right were they want us to be. Most of us are sleeping and don't see what is happening before our eyes. We are willing to give up so much in the name of Terror, it is just a game of control. We have allowed it to go to far.

No the paper is suppose to be but I am saying it has happened in this country. The elite with their NWO goals have used this and other guidelines.
Gosh I just posted something and ask what if any others have seen come to bear fruit in their life time. Not one person who has a comment has answered my question how disrespectful. I believe you all know where I stand on different issues so why present me as something else. I wish I could remove the original post. It will never get the simple answer I ask for.
But I thank you for adding a bit to it. And most of my reply isn't directed to you or your post. I am just fed up that something so simple turns out to be so difficult. Do have a nice evening tvsej. Good night for now all.
0 Replies