Courageous Soldiers Go AWOL

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50704 wrote:
Ron Paul is irrelevant to America's real problems. His head is lodged in a web of conspiracist paranoia. He represents the highest ideological development within the conspiracy theory community in America. THEREFORE, he is worse than a simple idiot. He is an ultra-lethal fool, because he looks, sounds and probably smells like something other than what he is -- an educated bubba from a log cabin in the deep woods, in an area covered with snow, most of the year.

That's your opinion, which is verifiably controlled by the CFR. I have the proof, I just can't give it to you for reasons I can't tell you.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 11:46 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50716 wrote:
That's your opinion, which is verifiably controlled by the CFR. I have the proof, I just can't give it to you for reasons I can't tell you.

I understand, and that's okay. I'm under constant CIA surveillance anyway, so I wouldn't want you to blow your cover by seeking me out. The last time I drank beers with Dick, he mentioned RP is now on a list for Guantanamo. Cuidado!:no:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50704 wrote:
Ron Paul is irrelevant to America's real problems. His head is lodged in a web of conspiracist paranoia. He represents the highest ideological development within the conspiracy theory community in America. THEREFORE, he is worse than a simple idiot. He is an ultra-lethal fool, because he looks, sounds and probably smells like something other than what he is -- an educated bubba from a log cabin in the deep woods, in an area covered with snow, most of the year.

You sir, are either completely delusional, or a liar. Ron Paul is not even close to a conspiracy nut, he does not believe in black helicopters, or that the US government perpetrated 9/11. Get your facts straight.
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 07:23 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Quote:
he does not believe in black helicopters

The existence of black helicopters is verifiable.

Lol...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 08:40 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50782 wrote:
You sir, are either completely delusional, or a liar. Ron Paul is not even close to a conspiracy nut, he does not believe in black helicopters, or that the US government perpetrated 9/11. Get your facts straight.

Then why do all the conspiracists love Ron Paul???????:wtf:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 04:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
I myself kinda like Denis Kucinich.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 06:38 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;50952 wrote:
I myself kinda like Denis Kucinich.

Denny K..? He looks like a hobbit.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 07:09 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50959 wrote:

I'm offended. He is more like a Keebler elf.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:58 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50959 wrote:

I've had people ask me if he was asian....lol
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 11:59 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50964 wrote:
I'm offended. He is more like a Keebler elf.

That's rich - I was laughing out loud when I read your comment.
0 Replies