bush IS A Horse Lover

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:43 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39578 wrote:
Come on aaronssongs, we each see things from a different point of view.
I laughed. You sulk. So what. Others see things from their prospective. Are you saying because you find this in bad taste I can't enjoy it?
You stated your opinion and it carries no more than my opinion! Get off your perfect footstool and join us real people. Now I mean that in a nice way.....

Bssst! Wrong...you cannot say just anything that comes to mind , and expect to get away with it. Sorry. I didn't find it funny...if you did...bully for you.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:53 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Oh Aaron, aaron, aaron...

Why do you always make such a big deal over little posts? You bloviate too much!!! (yeah, I stole the word from good ole Bill.)

If you find our humor so offensive then why jump in on it?

My children? Why would you bring them into this? Besides, they are plenty old enough to understand bathroom humor.

Monsters? They pay more than their fair share of taxes (because they are all very successful individuals) to make life better for the likes of many who sit around feeling sorry for themselves. The world would be much better with their type around than those who expect the world to make their lives better without doing so for themselves.
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:19 pm
@briansol,
briansol;39468 wrote:
i don't get it either.

please explain, and i hope its not meant derogatory to any member here.

me either and I hope it isn't an attack

BTW, I though Tom was the most common name for an uncle among African Americans, not jack...

(calm down people, I was kidding Very Happy)
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 09:52 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;39596 wrote:
Oh Aaron, aaron, aaron...

Why do you always make such a big deal over little posts? You bloviate too much!!! (yeah, I stole the word from good ole Bill.)

If you find our humor so offensive then why jump in on it?

My children? Why would you bring them into this? Besides, they are plenty old enough to understand bathroom humor.

Monsters? They pay more than their fair share of taxes (because they are all very successful individuals) to make life better for the likes of many who sit around feeling sorry for themselves. The world would be much better with their type around than those who expect the world to make their lives better without doing so for themselves.

Oh Westie, westie, westie....
Methinks ye think too much of thyself. Whether or not I "bloviate" or whatever word you choose to dream up that I do...doesn't change the fact that you obviously are embarrassed that I would call you out on your "bathroom humor"...just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.
Well, I chalk it up to "home training" (or the lack thereof).
Monsters, child molesters, rapists, murderers, horse thieves and pirates, all pay their fair share of taxes...and some are quite successful, at their misdeeds. And indeed there are a number of folk who sit around feeling sorry for themselves....except I wouldn't be included in either number.
I just came off of a successful poetry reading (I was the host), at a fabulous upscale art gallery (the owners, who happen to be a white married couple, told me anytime I wanted to do something there, I was welcome)...we raised about $100 for a local community center from the donations ( so you see, it isn't always about "me"). So your comment about "sitting around waiting for someone to do something for me", just doesn't resonate with me...I don't know what you're talking about. And I think that irks you, doesn't it?
You just love trying to "stick it" to me....and just can't. LOL.
I'm sure your children are very proud.
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:18 pm
@aaronssongs,
It is a joke. period. Take it or ignore it. I sure hope I didn't insult anyone. Gosh give me 4 days before banning me again.........:-)
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:22 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39652 wrote:
It is a joke. period. Take it or ignore it. I sure hope I didn't insult anyone. Gosh give me 4 days before banning me again.........:-)

If some one told a joke about the holocaust...would we cry "foul", or would we say, "just lighten up"???? What the hell is funny about "jacking off" a horse? It's sick....unless some people are used to having sexual relations with animals.
mlurp

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:05 am
@aaronssongs,
Again I think it was a joke on Bush, may be stated by his wife or not.

I replied to another just a short while ago. Why not find the new one and comment there. Your now the boards joke police leader. Can I do that? Appoint a lofty position such as this to another? :dunno: See cartoon in the Humor section. Gee Humor, isn't that like suppose to be funny?

And besides I didn't post it only support the idea one can post it. It got a bit dirty in the explainning. But we are adults or some of us are.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:55 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;39712 wrote:
Again I think it was a joke on Bush, may be stated by his wife or not.

I replied to another just a short while ago. Why not find the new one and comment there. Your now the boards joke police leader. Can I do that? Appoint a lofty position such as this to another? :dunno: See cartoon in the Humor section. Gee Humor, isn't that like suppose to be funny?

And besides I didn't post it only support the idea one can post it. It got a bit dirty in the explainning. But we are adults or some of us are.

No, I'm not the Humor Thread Police...if anyone goes back through the thread, you'll see I made a ribald reference to George Bush, and someone had to turn it into something sick, which some actually thought "funny"...go figure. Don't worry, I won't be frequenting this forum again. Say whatever you want. Laugh to your hearts' content.
mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 01:03 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;39733 wrote:
No, I'm not the Humor Thread Police...if anyone goes back through the thread, you'll see I made a ribald reference to George Bush, and someone had to turn it into something sick, which some actually thought "funny"...go figure. Don't worry, I won't be frequenting this forum again. Say whatever you want. Laugh to your hearts' content.

Wow I am sorry you feel that way. I guess your right to post your thoughts comes before anyone elses.

I would prefer the Easter Bunny do your post. But respect your right to post. I just think the Easter Bunney would post better items.
But I will pray for you to Jesus. cause your lacking any spiritual quality. And that points to the question of why are you posting in this thread? You know nothing about it's topic except you don't believe in it.

Oh yes pick your pride up off the floor. You dropped it while showing contempt for the rest of us to post freely.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 01:39 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39776 wrote:
Wow I am sorry you feel that way. I guess your right to post your thoughts comes before anyone elses.

I would prefer the Easter Bunny do your post. But respect your right to post. I just think the Easter Bunney would post better items.
But I will pray for you to Jesus. cause your lacking any spiritual quality. And that points to the question of why are you posting in this thread? You know nothing about it's topic except you don't believe in it.

Oh yes pick your pride up off the floor. You dropped it while showing contempt for the rest of us to post freely.

Wow is right! Your post is right out of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Reminds me of Marnie. Anyway....the little sense I detected from it, leads me to respond that you have no idea what you're talking about. My pride is hardly on the floor. The only contempt that I feel is for people trying to be clever, while using "bathroom humor"...the twain don't mix. Post whatever, don't expect immunity from criticism, though.
mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 02:06 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs, while I find your ideas poor and useless I respect your right to post what you like. Now I have said all I can so pick a fight with another. Bye.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 10:27 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;39649 wrote:
Oh Westie, westie, westie....
Methinks ye think too much of thyself. Whether or not I "bloviate" or whatever word you choose to dream up that I do...doesn't change the fact that you obviously are embarrassed that I would call you out on your "bathroom humor"...just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.
Well, I chalk it up to "home training" (or the lack thereof).
Monsters, child molesters, rapists, murderers, horse thieves and pirates, all pay their fair share of taxes...and some are quite successful, at their misdeeds. And indeed there are a number of folk who sit around feeling sorry for themselves....except I wouldn't be included in either number.
I just came off of a successful poetry reading (I was the host), at a fabulous upscale art gallery (the owners, who happen to be a white married couple, told me anytime I wanted to do something there, I was welcome)...we raised about $100 for a local community center from the donations ( so you see, it isn't always about "me"). So your comment about "sitting around waiting for someone to do something for me", just doesn't resonate with me...I don't know what you're talking about. And I think that irks you, doesn't it?
You just love trying to "stick it" to me....and just can't. LOL.
I'm sure your children are very proud.

So, an "upscale" event netted a hundred bucks? Wow, I hope you don't think that validates you as a person. I can send out an email for one of my charities and have $100 donated in less than 5 minutes. Been there, done that!

Don't talk to me about community service bud. I just chaired a two day event that raised close to $60k - that's sixty thousand, $8600 of which was personally raised by me - for cancer. I was also involved in an event to help my little wish kid (I'm a wish granter for the Make A Wish foundation) and his family - raised over $7,000 for that. I am in the process of putting on a Harlem Globetrotter basketball game on Oct 25 for our community, "Stay in School, Stay off Drugs" event which I anticipate raising over $20,000 for our community. This past weekend I put on a "Picnic in the Park" event to raise cancer program awareness in our community for families.

There's a reason I don't post at night or on the weekends. It's because I am busy with my family and our community service activities.

Why do I get involved? Because I don't think it should be the government that should foot the bills for community programs. We as citizens should do it.

And, by the way, my kids and grandkids are all involved in these activities.

So, you brag about your "fundraising" activities and being nationally known.... wow, by who? I have kids that are nationally known because of the good works they do. One is on the nationally advisory board for people with disabilities. Another because of her work with young people. Need I go on?

Don't validate yourself because you wrote a poem, raised $100, and jumped into a forum post that involved adult humor and couldn't handle the heat that came with it!!!
Freeman15

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 01:52 pm
@westernmom,
:peace:
westernmom;39930 wrote:
So, an "upscale" event netted a hundred bucks? Wow, I hope you don't think that validates you as a person. I can send out an email for one of my charities and have $100 donated in less than 5 minutes. Been there, done that!

Don't talk to me about community service bud. I just chaired a two day event that raised close to $60k - that's sixty thousand, $8600 of which was personally raised by me - for cancer. I was also involved in an event to help my little wish kid (I'm a wish granter for the Make A Wish foundation) and his family - raised over $7,000 for that. I am in the process of putting on a Harlem Globetrotter basketball game on Oct 25 for our community, "Stay in School, Stay off Drugs" event which I anticipate raising over $20,000 for our community. This past weekend I put on a "Picnic in the Park" event to raise cancer program awareness in our community for families.

There's a reason I don't post at night or on the weekends. It's because I am busy with my family and our community service activities.

Why do I get involved? Because I don't think it should be the government that should foot the bills for community programs. We as citizens should do it.

And, by the way, my kids and grandkids are all involved in these activities.

So, you brag about your "fundraising" activities and being nationally known.... wow, by who? I have kids that are nationally known because of the good works they do. One is on the nationally advisory board for people with disabilities. Another because of her work with young people. Need I go on?

Don't validate yourself because you wrote a poem, raised $100, and jumped into a forum post that involved adult humor and couldn't handle the heat that came with it!!!

:peace::headbang::cool::thumbup::thumbup:

THANK YOU. Both for advancing community activism (and subsequently, smaller government), and for putting our friend in his place. Wunderbar (that's made-up German for wonderful).
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 05:10 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
a joke is a joke.
"membername" did XXXX is not.

this discussion is over.
0 Replies