• Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,689 • Replies: 33
No top replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 03:32 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;38601 wrote:

Fed Up,
Did you hear the remarks Mexico's presidents said of Bush, when he visited him on his ranch...he called him a "windshield cowboy", because of his obvious distaste for horses (some say "fear')...if this man is not the epitome of a "pansy", I want to know what is. Mission Accomplished...yeah, right!
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 03:53 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Yup, I read the same thing. I heard the fear was from when he was a liitle shrub and papabush told him to help his Uncle Jack off the horse. :beat:

Well he did.

And it kicked him. :rollinglaugh:
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 05:30 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;38608 wrote:
Yup, I read the same thing. I heard the fear was from when he was a liitle shrub and papabush told him to help his Uncle Jack off the horse. :beat:

Well he did.

And it kicked him. :rollinglaugh:

I never wished to be a horse...but I wished I had been that horse. LOL
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 07:58 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
There ya go, Aaron, some humor directed at Bush.

Puerile and juvenile, and still funny.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 08:08 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38621 wrote:
There ya go, Aaron, some humor directed at Bush.

Puerile and juvenile, and still funny.

Except that I'm dead serious. Not so funny.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:03 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Dead serious huh, LOL. I'll assume you wanted to be there for the kicking part?
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:43 am
@FedUpAmerican,
not a news stroy and again no link to source

moved to humor
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:43 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Give me a break. This is a JOKE that Laura told at the
White House correspondence dinner way back 2005! It was a JOKE people...

Now, aaron helping "Uncle jack off a horse", I can see that.....
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 05:24 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;39345 wrote:
Give me a break. This is a JOKE that Laura told at the
White House correspondence dinner way back 2005! It was a JOKE people...

Now, aaron helping "Uncle jack off a horse", I can see that.....

Westernmom...that one was totally lost on me....you say you could see "me" helping "Uncle Jack" off a horse...Just who is "Uncle Jack", and why would I be helping him off a horse? How did he get on the horse, in the first place? And how did I get in this scenario? I would appreciate "clarity"......because I'm not understanding.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 06:24 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Uncle...jack off...a horse

Don't play dense.
mlurp

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:37 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;38601 wrote:

Thanks........ I loved it. ROTFL..............
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:37 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;39398 wrote:
Uncle...jack off...a horse

Don't play dense.

I'm sorry, but I don't get it....must be "a white thing".
Excuse me, but if I were to query you about hip hop or "ebonics" , you might be wearing egg on your face. I'm anything but "dense".
Thanks for the clarity...sounds like crossing the line, to me.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:05 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
i don't get it either.

please explain, and i hope its not meant derogatory to any member here.
Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:32 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
It is silly to have to explain a pun. Don't you know the expression "jack off"?
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 12:00 am
@Curmudgeon,
Or has anyone tried to milk a male horse. Like stroking the pole never getting the milk. It was just a funny thing. Do you understand now?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:35 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;39472 wrote:
It is silly to have to explain a pun. Don't you know the expression "jack off"?

Yes, I'm familiar with the expression.
However, find me the humor in " Now, aaron helping "Uncle jack off a horse", I can see that....."
Are you defending this as "humor"??? I couldn't help but find it offensive.
Am I missing something?
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:51 am
@aaronssongs,
Come on aaronssongs, we each see things from a different point of view.
I laughed. You sulk. So what. Others see things from their prospective. Are you saying because you find this in bad taste I can't enjoy it?
You stated your opinion and it carries no more than my opinion! Get off your perfect footstool and join us real people. Now I mean that in a nice way.....
westernmom

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 09:36 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Aaron is trying to make a big deal out of this so that he can pout and say everyone is slinging racial slurs at him! You should read the "private message" I received from him.

Also Aaron, you jumped into it when you said you wish you were the horse. Hmmmm, wonder why?

Get over yourself. Oh, and if you want to "report" me as you stated in your private post, do so. Pout, whine, and feel sorry for yourself because you are black and gay.

Who would have known if you hadn't pointed it out in every post you make? You set yourself up when you constantly do that.

Guess what, there are people who don't like others and it isn't because they are black or gay, it's because they are pouty, whiny, and always feel sorry for themselves and are always looking for a reason to be offended by others. Those are the people we like to avoid!

Yeah, and maybe the joke was a "white, redneck, obscene thing" but we chuckled for a second about it!!!
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:40 am
@westernmom,
westernmom;39585 wrote:
Aaron is trying to make a big deal out of this so that he can pout and say everyone is slinging racial slurs at him! You should read the "private message" I received from him.

Also Aaron, you jumped into it when you said you wish you were the horse. Hmmmm, wonder why?

Get over yourself. Oh, and if you want to "report" me as you stated in your private post, do so. Pout, whine, and feel sorry for yourself because you are black and gay.

Who would have known if you hadn't pointed it out in every post you make? You set yourself up when you constantly do that.

Guess what, there are people who don't like others and it isn't because they are black or gay, it's because they are pouty, whiny, and always feel sorry for themselves and are always looking for a reason to be offended by others. Those are the people we like to avoid!

Yeah, and maybe the joke was a "white, redneck, obscene thing" but we chuckled for a second about it!!!

Do not take me out of context...I said I wished that I had been the horse, in order to deliver a "kick of substance" to George Bush, from which I would have derived much pleasure.

Then you try to excuse yourself from your bathroom humor (" Now, aaron helping "Uncle jack off a horse", I can see that.....), instead of admitting it was in poor taste and offensive in nature. All well and good...perhaps that's all we can expect from you.
Aaron is not pouty, whiny, feeling sorry for himself, or "looking for reasons"....people keep saying stupid things....and I am not just one to let them stand. You have never met anyone like me...I am unique, and not "cookie cutter"...I had my awakening, some time ago...and I refuse to let people just "steam roller" over me. It's not happening...get that through your thick skulls. Get into some acceptance...I'm not the one. And I'm sorry if that makes some of you uncomfortable.....Lord knows, you all made my life uncomfortable when I first joined the boards....I'm over it...I can deal with y'all now. No more wimpy Aaron. Capice?
And I cannot believe you have the audacity to say, "maybe it was a white, redneck, obscene thing (to say), but we got a chuckle out of it??????"
What a thing to be teaching your children!
Like I always say...some folks ought not to be procreating....they are creating monsters of the future.
0 Replies