Jimmy Carter kisses terrorist ass

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 12:30 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58356 wrote:
Carter and Clinton should be incarcerated for life, especially Clinton.

Why,what have they done ? did you want Nixon,Reagan & Bush senior incarcerated,and what about the imbecile currently in office ?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58357 wrote:
Why,what have they done ? did you want Nixon,Reagan & Bush senior incarcerated,and what about the imbecile currently in office ?

Clinton is the worst scumbag to ever occupy the White House. Carter is a tragic bumbler. I might be willing to grant Carter probation; but Clinton......nope. I want that back-woods mafioso making tiny rocks out of big ones, day in and day out.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
I once saw Brown stuttering badly on TV. It seems he can behave in similar fashion to Bush. With Brown, however, it's a case of stuttering with bad teeth.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58364 wrote:
Clinton is the worst scumbag to ever occupy the White House. Carter is a tragic bumbler. I might be willing to grant Carter probation; but Clinton......nope. I want that back-woods mafioso making tiny rocks out of big ones, day in and day out.

Really what about Nixon and watergate ? and then the "Great Ronald Reagan " :eek: check out my thread on him,dealing with Iran before he bcame president to coincide with him taking office,selling weapons to the Iranians,the list goes on,and then we have Bush,the dumbest president in history :beat:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58365 wrote:
I once saw Brown stuttering badly on TV. It seems he can behave in similar fashion to Bush. With Brown, however, it's a case of stuttering with bad teeth.

Nobody comes close to Bush Very Happy check out my thread on him lol and you voted for him :lightbulb:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 09:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58368 wrote:
Really what about Nixon and watergate ? and then the "Great Ronald Reagan " :eek: check out my thread on him,dealing with Iran before he bcame president to coincide with him taking office,selling weapons to the Iranians,the list goes on,and then we have Bush,the dumbest president in history :beat:

Nixon went crazy. 'Nuff said. Reagan was The Man. Communism was our arch-enemy back then. He did what was strategically expedient. Themes change. Today the threat is Terrorist Islam.:rocketwhore:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:17 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58375 wrote:
Nixon went crazy. 'Nuff said. Reagan was The Man. Communism was our arch-enemy back then. He did what was strategically expedient. Themes change. Today the threat is Terrorist Islam.:rocketwhore:

"Reagan was The Man" :eek: check my thread on the Reagan :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 07:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58381 wrote:
"Reagan was The Man" :eek: check my thread on the Reagan :eek:

You should check out more sites and threads on how Islam is taking over Europe. Nevermind meddling in our affairs. :no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 07:37 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58401 wrote:
You should check out more sites and threads on how Islam is taking over Europe. Nevermind meddling in our affairs. :no:

"Meddling in our affairs" i think the US should stop meddling in other countries affairs :thumbup:

Islam is NOT taking over europe pino :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 06:47 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58417 wrote:
"Meddling in our affairs" i think the US should stop meddling in other countries affairs :thumbup:

Islam is NOT taking over europe pino :thumbup:

Seriously, I think the British government is afraid of its Islamic population, which is growing rapidly. Again..............you're not convincing. How much worse will your problem be in 20 or 30 years? A lot worse.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 10:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58425 wrote:
Seriously, I think the British government is afraid of its Islamic population, which is growing rapidly. Again..............you're not convincing. How much worse will your problem be in 20 or 30 years? A lot worse.:no:

You seem more afraid of Islam than we are over here Pino !
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:39 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58435 wrote:
You seem more afraid of Islam than we are over here Pino !

thats because Pino is a xenophobe.
0 Replies