Jimmy Carter kisses terrorist ass

g-man

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:42 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57051 wrote:

1. or we're looking in the wrong ***ed country!

2. and again why did we wait until after 9/11 if he was such a threat? Because it wasn't about that and it never was. We went into Iraq for 3 reasons:
- To find WMDs
- To take Saddam out of power
- To "get 'em terrriss"

3. except we supported and helped these cruel dictators rise to power

4. Excuses? no they are not excuses they are the reasons the terrorists said they attacked us, but it largely goes ignored. Are they justified in their actions? No. The attacks are the result of bad foreign policy, by judging our actions i hope people will realize how bad our foreign policy really is and then we can change it. Yes they are angry at their leaders but they are angry at us for supporting their leaders.

5. You have yet to state a legitimate difference that the technology makes in foreign policy, so far all you've said is the today foreign entanglement is more "tempting" but that doesn't justify interventionism in the least.

6. That is a matter of corrupt governments.

7. well according to you it's their fault.

8. All people are essential just as stupid and greedy, the difference lies in the conditions one lives under.

1. We seem to have found something to agree on.
2. I've explained this. I'm satisfied that you can't agree.
3. As I stated, the leaders involved with aiding these people into power, had no ill intent toward the peoples of the nations effected.
4. I disagree with the terrorist. As I stated, the oil rich leaders have ignored the welfare of their constituents and blamed the west on their poverty. I never said the people were mad at their leaders. I said, their leaders lie to them about whose fault their problems are so some of them become terrorist and attack westerners. You and the terrorist may of course believe their lies. I will support the killing of the terrorist. You of course shall not be harmed. Unless you happen to be one of the terrorist's victims.
5. The major difference that the "founders" did not have to deal with, nor anticipate was attacks by organizations not working under orders from any particular government. Determining when and where to enter into conflict against an enemy that is not a government makes a nation attempting to protect itself open to all kinds of accusations.
As far as foreign policy in dealing with "governments" of other nations, has absolutely nothing to do with the conditions the people of those nations live in. "That" is between them and their government. Americans stand up to their government when ever they need to. Unhappy Arabs need to try that.
6. OK, so it's a matter of corrupt governments. No one can fix corrupt government better than the people. I don't particularly agree with your statement. I believe it's more like governments who either quietly support the actions of terrorist or are cowards.
7. Yes. It most certainly is.
8. My comments concerning stupidity and greed are directed thusly:
Greedy, filthy rich leaders who care nothing for their constituents and lie to the people concerning whose fault their dismal existence comes from.
Stupid people who fall, hook line and sinker into believing that anyone in the west actually "wants" them to live in poverty.
You continually bypass the comments I make concerning the fault of mid east poverty. Do not agree that it is the fault of the hoarding leaders of those nations? Do you insist that America or any other western nation may change their lives?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:46 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57126 wrote:

3. As I stated, the leaders involved with aiding these people into power, had no ill intent toward the peoples of the nations effected.

Irrelevant! Some of the worst things have been done with good intention. If your family and all worldly possessions were killed and destroyed, would it consolidate you any that it was done with "good intention"?

Quote:
4. I disagree with the terrorist. As I stated, the oil rich leaders have ignored the welfare of their constituents and blamed the west on their poverty. I never said the people were mad at their leaders. I said, their leaders lie to them about whose fault their problems are so some of them become terrorist and attack westerners. You and the terrorist may of course believe their lies. I will support the killing of the terrorist. You of course shall not be harmed. Unless you happen to be one of the terrorist's victims.

and you continue to believe the lie that our actions had nothing to do with their hatred towards us!

Quote:
5. The major difference that the "founders" did not have to deal with, nor anticipate was attacks by organizations not working under orders from any particular government. Determining when and where to enter into conflict against an enemy that is not a government makes a nation attempting to protect itself open to all kinds of accusations.
As far as foreign policy in dealing with "governments" of other nations, has absolutely nothing to do with the conditions the people of those nations live in. "That" is between them and their government. Americans stand up to their government when ever they need to. Unhappy Arabs need to try that.

Okay, now we are getting somewhere!

"Nonintervention or Non-interventionism is a foreign policy which holds that political rulers should avoid alliances with other nations..."

Notice the definition says "nations", so violent rogue entities are not included and can be eliminated at will while still retaining non-interventionism.

Quote:
6. OK, so it's a matter of corrupt governments. No one can fix corrupt government better than the people. I don't particularly agree with your statement. I believe it's more like governments who either quietly support the actions of terrorist or are cowards.

would that not be a corrupt government?

Quote:
7. Yes. It most certainly is.

On this we can agree to disagree.

Quote:
8. My comments concerning stupidity and greed are directed thusly:
Greedy, filthy rich leaders who care nothing for their constituents and lie to the people concerning whose fault their dismal existence comes from.
Stupid people who fall, hook line and sinker into believing that anyone in the west actually "wants" them to live in poverty.
You continually bypass the comments I make concerning the fault of mid east poverty. Do not agree that it is the fault of the hoarding leaders of those nations? Do you insist that America or any other western nation may change their lives?

My question was concerning the racial aspect of it. Are Arabs in general more greedy? If not then explain why in your opinion middle-easterners are more greedy!
g-man

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 09:08 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57135 wrote:

1. Irrelevant! Some of the worst things have been done with good intention. If your family and all worldly possessions were killed and destroyed, would it consolidate you any that it was done with "good intention"?

2. and you continue to believe the lie that our actions had nothing to do with their hatred towards us!

3. Okay, now we are getting somewhere!
"Nonintervention or Non-interventionism is a foreign policy which holds that political rulers should avoid alliances with other nations..."

Notice the definition says "nations", so violent rogue entities are not included and can be eliminated at will while still retaining non-interventionism.

4. would that not be a corrupt government?

5. On this we can agree to disagree.

6. My question was concerning the racial aspect of it. Are Arabs in general more greedy? If not then explain why in your opinion middle-easterners are more greedy!

1. No, it would not console me much. But, I would likely take "my" government
to task for allowing an outsider to have the effect on my world.
2. I care nothing as to the origin of people's hatred. Other than to be mechanically prepared to kill them before they can kill me and mine.
4. Of course it would. And that would be an issue for the people of that government to settle.
5. OK
6. The average Arab is not more greedy. The leaders of Arab states have proven their greed over and over. Especially to the down trodden of their own nations.
g-man

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 09:09 pm
RedOct;58029 wrote:
American democracy's been diminishing since Regean's Presidency, but thanks to the corporate media, Regean's reverened as an American hero.

As I mentioned earlier, it's not the elected officials who rule America, it's the unelected bureaucracy that rules over America, which gives stiff resistance to the elected officials, such as JFK and Carter, who want to retake America from this bureaucracy and give it back to the people. So, this bureaucracy gave Carter a bad rap.

You must be 15 years old. And a product of public education.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 01:30 pm
RedOct;58032 wrote:
And you must be 5 years old. Carter catering to terrorists has been part of a larger US foreign policy.

Bet it's a name you've never heard before.

I'm not attacking your premise. I'm questioning your statement.

RedOct;58029 wrote:
American democracy's been diminishing since Regean's Presidency, but thanks to the corporate media, Regean's reverened as an American hero.

As I mentioned earlier, it's not the elected officials who rule America, it's the unelected bureaucracy that rules over America, which gives stiff resistance to the elected officials, such as JFK and Carter , who want to retake America from this bureaucracy and give it back to the people. So, this bureaucracy gave Carter a bad rap.

JFK can give no more, as he is dead. Jimmy Carter, led the nation into the best recession America has known since the depression. Walked away, to watch the U.S. recover under Regan. Went on, admirably, to build houses for the poor.
Bureaucracy was invented and expanded long before any of the players you mention were even a thought to their parents. Your suggestion, though quite feasible is tainted by putting losers like JFK and Carter on pedestals.
Neither had a positive effect during or after their administrations became part of history.
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 08:18 pm
@crackface mcgee,
That's exactly what I mean when I said that elected officials who try to do public some good are given a hard time by this bureaucracy.

In Carter's case, Fed wouldn't lower interest rates to boost the economy. But who gets the blame? Elected official because he is presumed to be in charge when he really isn't. Also, wars are a major drain on economies. Carter paid the price for Vietnam war.

In JFK's case, remember, it's the very bureaucracy (Secret Service) that protects the president. But would it protect a people's president? Apparently it didn't.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 06:03 pm
@g-man,
g-man;58030 wrote:
1. No, it would not console me much. But, I would likely take "my" government
to task for allowing an outsider to have the effect on my world.
2. I care nothing as to the origin of people's hatred. Other than to be mechanically prepared to kill them before they can kill me and mine.
4. Of course it would. And that would be an issue for the people of that government to settle.
5. OK
6. The average Arab is not more greedy. The leaders of Arab states have proven their greed over and over. Especially to the down trodden of their own nations.

1. and if they don't?
2. Perhaps this old addage will bring some perspective to you

"There once was a frog and a scorpion by the riverside. The scorpion wanted to cross the river but ,alas, he knew that he could not swim so he asked the frog if he could ride on his back across the river. The frog knew that the scorpion might sting him but decided to make a deal with the scorpion. "If i take you across the river do you promise not to sting me?" The scorpion replied "I promise". The frog proceed to carry the scorpion across the river and half way there the scorpion stung the frog. The frog yelled "You said you wouldn't sting me!!!", the scorpion responded "I lied." At that point the frog saw no reason to bring the scorpion across after what he had down so the frog stopped swimming and slowly sunk into the water. The scorpion angrily announces "I am drowning. It's your fault that i am about to die!"

4. indeed, but where does that leave the blame?

6. Any man in position of such power would become greedy, no matter his racial background.
g-man

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:30 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58054 wrote:
1. and if they don't?
2. Perhaps this old addage will bring some perspective to you.

4. indeed, but where does that leave the blame?

6. Any man in position of such power would become greedy, no matter his racial background.

1. If they do not, I use the only recourse available to me. I vote.
That of course could change. When I become convinced that democracy no longer offers justice, I may be compelled to rebel.
2. Excellent addage, if not applicable. Were I the frog, he would have drowned before his sting. I would not have bargained with him in the first place.

4. At this stage, the blame is secondary to the outcome. The outcome being the removal of the corrupt government and it's ties to outside entities influencing the government's positive or negative effects on the people.
Thus making action by the people vital.
6. Absolutely not true. There are many many people above reproach.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:41 pm
@g-man,
Yeah......well I've got news for Jimmy Boy -- Dubya just contracted me to overthrow Hugo Chavez. I'm catching a flight to Guyana tomorrow night. Cheney's gonna give me the low-down enroute. Watch me go.

[SIZE="4"]DIE, COMMIE SCUMBAG. DIE.[/SIZE] :AR15firing:
DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 08:28 am
@crackface mcgee,
Nice!!!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:09 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58122 wrote:
Yeah......well I've got news for Jimmy Boy -- Dubya just contracted me to overthrow Hugo Chavez. I'm catching a flight to Guyana tomorrow night. Cheney's gonna give me the low-down enroute. Watch me go.

[SIZE="4"]DIE, COMMIE SCUMBAG. DIE.[/SIZE] :AR15firing:

Look who's back,you will have to do better than the first attempt to overthrow Chavez pino.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 11:08 am
@scooby-doo cv,
"If they do it it's terrorism,if we do it,its fighting for freedom."

Anthony Quainton,US Ambassador to Nicaragua,1984,asked to explain how US actions as the mining of Nicaragua's harbors and bombing of airports differed from acts of terrorism that the US condemned around the world.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 11:16 am
@scooby-doo cv,
"The United States has to realize it does not own Central America or any part of the world,and that people have the right to shape their own destiny,to choose the type of government they want.We don't lose Cuba,we don't lose Nicaragua,because they were never ours to lose."

Sister Ita Ford,one of four US churchwomen slain by salvadorian soldiers in 1980.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 06:42 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58132 wrote:
Look who's back,you will have to do better than the first attempt to overthrow Chavez pino.

Dubya called. He said, "Pino, don't worry. I'm not recordifcating this conversation. I need you on the Hugo Chavez case. I want'm gone, NOW. Ya follow'n me, Airborne?" Snapping to attention, I screamed, "SIR, YES, SIR", until turning blue in the face, and passing out. From there, it was to my gun locker...........................and private airfield. Oh, yeah. Chavez is going down. He's going down -- hard and face-first. :AR15firing:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 07:32 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58149 wrote:
Dubya called. He said, "Pino, don't worry. I'm not recordifcating this conversation. I need you on the Hugo Chavez case. I want'm gone, NOW. Ya follow'n me, Airborne?" Snapping to attention, I screamed, "SIR, YES, SIR", until turning blue in the face, and passing out. From there, it was to my gun locker...........................and private airfield. Oh, yeah. Chavez is going down. He's going down -- hard and face-first. :AR15firing:

Another sensible response Pino :wtf:
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 05:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58122 wrote:

I don't know about that, but Cheney be glad to take Pino along on one of his hunting trips.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 04:55 pm
@g-man,
g-man;58112 wrote:
1. If they do not, I use the only recourse available to me. I vote.
That of course could change. When I become convinced that democracy no longer offers justice, I may be compelled to rebel.
2. Excellent addage, if not applicable. Were I the frog, he would have drowned before his sting. I would not have bargained with him in the first place.

4. At this stage, the blame is secondary to the outcome. The outcome being the removal of the corrupt government and it's ties to outside entities influencing the government's positive or negative effects on the people.
Thus making action by the people vital.
6. Absolutely not true. There are many many people above reproach.

1. So injustice doesn't matter to you as long as you can vote!? What kind of logic is that?

2. In either case you would have died, but in your scenario you died simply on the suspicion that something "might" happen rather than something that "did" happen.

4. of course it is Very Happy

6. History proves otherwise my friend. Absolute power = absolute corruption. More power in fewer hands will always end badly.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 07:43 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;58184 wrote:
I don't know about that, but Cheney be glad to take Pino along on one of his hunting trips.

Bush hired to do a job, and I'm gonna git'r done. I'm gonna knock off that Commie scuttbucket with a smile on my face, and a ****** in my britches.Very Happy
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 06:26 am
@crackface mcgee,
Spain’s supreme court Thursday overturned the guilty verdicts on four of the 21 people convicted over the Madrid train bombings that killed 191 people in 2004. It also upheld a lower court’s decision to acquit one of the alleged masterminds of the attacks.

+

Spain’s finance minister Pedro Solbes has stunned the markets with an admission that his country faces the worst economic crisis in its history as the full effects of the property crash spread through the economy.

=

You’ll also note the other story about Spain being in financial troubles. Sounds like with spanish peoples choosing other options besides the Bush War on Terror, and exposing the lies behind the Madrid bombings, the puppet masters controlling world money purses are intent on making the spanish people pay for their forsight and intelligence when concerns the New World Order. If just a few countries did like Spain, these pricks would have a harder time getting away with what they do.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 10:39 am
@RedOct,
Carter and Clinton should be incarcerated for life, especially Clinton.