New Medical Break throughs

tvsej

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:35 am
Yesterday Germany anounced a vaccine against cervical cancer, the vaccine is to be given to girls before sexual activity between the ages of 12 and 17. This type of cancer is caused by certain bacterias transfered during intercoarse. What a breakthrough, no more cervical cancer. WOW!
Also "The Cyberknife" beams of concentrated light aimed at tumors. Just for now it is only being used on Lung Cancer. A total wipe out of the tumor, no cutting, no chemo, no pain, it is done in a matter of a few minutes. No human contact for the procedure all robotic. The spine will be the next trial.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,492 • Replies: 9
No top replies

briansol

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 01:06 pm
@tvsej,
Quote:
intercoarse

so, you only get it from rough sex?

sorry, had too Very Happy
tvsej

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 03:11 am
@briansol,
briansol;40265 wrote:
so, you only get it from rough sex?

That is a funny briansol, I am a terrible speller and I have had exstensive schooling but I am having trouble with the 2 languages in my head.
Intercourse is that better. Yes rough sex with sand paper. Ouch!!!!

sorry, had too Very Happy

That is a funny briansol, I am a terrible speller and I have had exstensive schooling but I am having trouble with the 2 languages in my head.
Intercourse is that better. Yes rough sex with sand paper. Ouch!!!!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 03:57 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;40239 wrote:
Yesterday Germany anounced a vaccine against cervical cancer, the vaccine is to be given to girls before sexual activity between the ages of 12 and 17. This type of cancer is caused by certain bacterias transfered during intercoarse. What a breakthrough, no more cervical cancer. WOW!
Also "The Cyberknife" beams of concentrated light aimed at tumors. Just for now it is only being used on Lung Cancer. A total wipe out of the tumor, no cutting, no chemo, no pain, it is done in a matter of a few minutes. No human contact for the procedure all robotic. The spine will be the next trial.

i wonder if the religous-right in the US would like this vaccine being given to girls of that age ?
tvsej

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 06:31 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;40318 wrote:
i wonder if the religous-right in the US would like this vaccine being given to girls of that age ?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 07:22 pm
@tvsej,
Recently the governor of Texas tried to get a vaccine administered to 12-13 year old girls statewide for cervical cancer, but it was shot down by concerned parents all over the state, not just the religious right, as an invasion of privacy and a very large expenditure of state funds.
Link- Required STD shots worry some parents - Kids & Parenting - MSNBC.com
mlurp

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 06:15 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Yet about half of those parents don't know their little angels are having intercourse. And once they have problems they will blame the child not themselves.Plus a lot of parents are not much older than 15 to 19 and really know nothing about parenting. I guess it is Free Will of Choice. But I hear that Just Say No isn't working....
tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 02:01 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;40824 wrote:
Yet about half of those parents don't know their little angels are having intercourse. And once they have problems they will blame the child not themselves.Plus a lot of parents are not much older than 15 to 19 and really know nothing about parenting. I guess it is Free Will of Choice. But I hear that Just Say No isn't working....

Great post Mlurp, that is the truth. Babies having babies!
mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:10 pm
@tvsej,
I know that is our situation here. But wonder if it the same in other countries
which are more tolerant toward sexual openness?
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 11:27 am
@tvsej,
when i was in grammar school, i was forced to "swish". basically a once a week flouride treatment/ "scope" if you will.

by 3rd grade, it became optional via parental form.

by 4th grade, the school was shut down.

i have great teeth though Smile
0 Replies