A Step Closer To Martial Law

klyph

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 04:42 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46014 wrote:
Nope....running from getting banned. You haven't been here that long. I can grind my opponents to pulp, without ever complaining about them to the Management. After a while, they can't take it, and whine to The Man. Then I get punished, just for winning, just so The Man can keep the peace. I don't get banned for violating the ROE. I get banned for smashing idiots so flat The Management has to give them CPR. Words and mind-games are my favorite specialties.

There are no rules against brutally destroying someones arguments with facts. The only bannings are for personal attacks which stray the thread from the topic. Maybe instead of grinding your opponents into pulp, you should concentrate on attacking their arguments by proving them wrong instead of spewing hate and rhetoric. Someone makes a good point that is contrary to your belief's, and I see you respond with "Kill Al Qaeda" accompanied with random smilies.

Answer the question: What have you done personally to combat terrorism?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 06:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46014 wrote:
Nope....running from getting banned. You haven't been here that long. I can grind my opponents to pulp, without ever complaining about them to the Management. After a while, they can't take it, and whine to The Man. Then I get punished, just for winning, just so The Man can keep the peace. I don't get banned for violating the ROE. I get banned for smashing idiots so flat The Management has to give them CPR. Words and mind-games are my favorite specialties.

You can't grind anything into a pulp, you're running from getting banned because you have no arguments except ad hom.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 06:51 pm
@92b16vx,
Anyone notice there are a lot of members from texas?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:02 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;46017 wrote:
Do not pretend to know what my thoughts are or my opinions. Also do not pretend to gauge my moral fiber. I love this country just as much if not more then you. Because I love this country I do not to watch all of the things people have served and died for flushed down the tubes because we are going through a ruff patch.

All nations and people go through 'rough patches'. Moreover, our entire material existence depends on oil from that part of the world. There are so many reasons why we can't leave Iraq, it's almost an insult to the average guy's intelligence to have to keep pointing them out. Those who want out at any cost simply refuse to listen to reason. They've succumbed to emotionalism, and there's no changing their nimble minds.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:09 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46085 wrote:
All nations and people go through 'rough patches'. Moreover, our entire material existence depends on oil from that part of the world. There are so many reasons why we can't leave Iraq, it's almost an insult to the average guy's intelligence to have to keep pointing them out. Those who want out at any cost simply refuse to listen to reason. They've succumbed to emotionalism, and there's no changing their nimble minds.:no:

so oil is more important than American lives?
DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:12 pm
@RedOct,
Do you drive/own a car?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:22 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46092 wrote:
Do you drive/own a car?

omg, i can't believe you just asked that!! you are incenuating that if you drive/own a car then you know how valuable oil is, but at the same time degrading the value of a human life to that comparable to $2.00-4.00 a gallon for gas...this is extremely insulting i have relatives in iraq and you are comparing their lives to the cost of gas...and to that i say:

:FU2::FU2::FU2:
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:45 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46092 wrote:
Do you drive/own a car?

sure do, it's a crx, gets great mileage.

when I go to class, I walk, because it's only half a block to campus.
I walk a lot.

what does owning/driving a car have to do with the destruction of our morals and endangering the lives of our citizens?

the price of oil is being artificially inflated so certain people in America can pad their wallets even farther, no other reason.
DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46099 wrote:
omg, i can't believe you just asked that!! you are incenuating that if you drive/own a car then you know how valuable oil is, but at the same time degrading the value of a human life to that comparable to $2.00-4.00 a gallon for gas...this is extremely insulting i have relatives in iraq and you are comparing their lives to the cost of gas...and to that i say:

:FU2::FU2::FU2:

Fatal_Freedoms;46089 wrote:
so oil is more important than American lives?
Did you not do the same this by stateing the above? ^^^^^
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:50 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46109 wrote:
Did you not do the same this by stateing the above? ^^^^^

WTF!??? i secificly said americans ARE more important than gas prices, can you not read?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;46085 wrote:
our entire material existence depends on oil from that part of the world.

http://www.democraticstuff.com/photos/BT15241-2.jpg

Other than that, we only get about 15%-20% of our oil from the middle east. We get more from Canada and Mexico, as a matter of fact, almost twice as much from those two countries alone.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:54 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;46107 wrote:
what does owning/driving a car have to do with the destruction of our morals and endangering the lives of our citizens?

Nothing really, but it's easy for simple minds to try using it as an argument.
DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:57 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;46107 wrote:
sure do, it's a crx, gets great mileage.

when I go to class, I walk, because it's only half a block to campus.
I walk a lot.

the price of oil is being artificially inflated so certain people in America can pad their wallets even farther, no other reason.

The point of my question was to find out how you take oil for granted, there by effecting why we are over there. If you own and drive a car, you are part of the problem would you not agree? Knowing this, why do you still drive?
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 07:59 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;46113 wrote:
Nothing really, but it's easy for simple minds to try using it as an argument.
So you must not be part of the problem as well? Is it your intension to demean my person? Is that not a personal attack? I believe that is frowned upon here.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 08:04 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46116 wrote:
So you must not be part of the problem as well? Is it your intension to demean my person? Is that not a personal attack? I believe that is frowned upon here.

it is a fact and he did not specify who he was talking to!
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 08:12 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46116 wrote:

Using gas in a car is not part of the problem, the problem is our policies regaurding the acquisition of said oil. Your position resembles the liberal view on gun control.
DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 08:25 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46110 wrote:
WTF!??? i secificly said americans ARE more important than gas prices, can you not read?
I realize I offended you, but i would still like an answer to the question? If you could bring them home by getting rid of your car would you?
DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 08:28 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;46125 wrote:
Using gas in a car is not part of the problem, the problem is our policies regaurding the acquisition of said oil. Your position resembles the liberal view on gun control.
Seems alot of people like to drive to work, if they didn't there would not be a dependence on oil. Correct? If that dependence was gone do you think we would be in Iraq?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 08:32 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;46128 wrote:
I realize I offended you, but i would still like an answer to the question? If you could bring them home by getting rid of your car would you?

Yes! :thumbup:
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 08:33 pm
@RedOct,
So why do you still have a car, knowing your dependence is causing us to stay in Iraq?
0 Replies