Police Confiscations

Drakej

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 08:23 pm
@RedOct,
Pino no one even knows who is getting the nods for president so why do you keep bringing Clinton up? She is not going to be a landslide candidate by any means. You get angry with people that speak negatively about Bush yet you turn around and do the same thing.

(Disclaimer: I am simply playing devils advocate, I have no desire what so ever to see Clinton in office)
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 08:32 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;47078 wrote:
Pino no one even knows who is getting the nods for president so why do you keep bringing Clinton up? She is not going to be a landslide candidate by any means. You get angry with people that speak negatively about Bush yet you turn around and do the same thing.

(Disclaimer: I am simply playing devils advocate, I have no desire what so ever to see Clinton in office)

I admit it: I have an unnatural hatred for the Clintons. I actually hoped Isenberg had been competent.:rocketwhore:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 09:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
i'm not real fond of clinton either

i don't trust either republicans or democrats, both are corrupt

but when it comes to the lessor of two evils i'm gonna have to go with the democrats.

when was the last time we had a good choice of presidents?
0 Replies