Gonzlaes Resigns

FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 06:28 am
@aaronssongs,
Why are republicans so obsessed with Clintons cock???
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:10 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33887 wrote:
You're blockading, that is, hunkering down behind barriers to protect yourself from addressing certain important issues because they're too uncomfortable for you to face. Think about it. Clinton is a notorious cock-hound from the South. He's forever chasing women, obsessed with conquering as many as he possibly can. Why has he never, to the best of the media's knowledge, been with a Black mistress? Yeah....it sounds nutty. But why hasn't he? Anyone raised in the South is in constant contact with African-Americans. I know. I lived there for seven years. What a coincidence it is that Slicky Boy will not lay down with a Black woman. Why not? I'll tell you why: racism, and the knowledge that he'd better not play games with the most important part of his constituency.

And....what about his neighborhood? Why doesn't he deliberately live amongst Blacks? Face it, aarronssongs -- Clinton is using African-Americans, big time. Don't fall for it.

Trouble is, no one (in their right mind) would operate with the logic you're using. "forever chasing women"....even if that were true (which it isn't), whose business is it but Hillary's and those voters who elected him into office...apparently, Hillary chose to remain with him, despite the 2 or 3 incidences I'm aware of, and the voters, evidently, didn't see it as an issue.

There are, evidently , a number of "cock-hounds" in this forum, but everybody seems to "laugh it off", as casual and acceptable...yet you'd point fingers at Bill.
Now you want to chastise him, because his "alledged" dalliances haven't included black women, which might justify his popularity among black voters?
You're obviously doing hard core drugs for you to suggest this notion from the stratosphere. And you should stop....they are causing you to be incoherent.
But why is Bill Clinton an issue? If Hillary wins, his role, as confidant and advisor, is a given, but will largely be "ceremonial". Were almost into 7 yrs, since he left office, and he's still a lightning rod. Why? He's not running for anything. What? First Husband? LOL
0 Replies