Strange Bedfellows

Crito

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:29 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29228 wrote:
Are U.S. Firms Doing Business In Nations That Support Terrorism?

Next you're going to tell me Jr. is only president because his family is filthy stinking rich. And I thought he was a brilliant businessman who succeeded because of his MBA from Harvard. :beat:
92b16vx

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:42 pm
@Crito,
Crito;29780 wrote:
Next you're going to tell me Jr. is only president because his family is filthy stinking rich. And I thought he was a brilliant businessman who succeeded because of his MBA from Harvard. :beat:

Are you trying to deny that Haliburton is working in Iran? Or did I detect some sarcasm in there?

Terror Watch: Halliburtons Deal with Iran - Newsweek National News - MSNBC.com

Doing Business With The Enemy , Are U.S. Firms Doing Business In Nations That Support Terrorism? - CBS News
Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:12 pm
@aaronssongs,
You worked in Iraq, i guess they can work in Iran, LOL.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:13 pm
@Crito,
Crito;29780 wrote:

Precisely. The whole shebang came down to the state in which his brother was governor...how suspicious? What are the odds? Then it came down to Katherine Harris calling off the recount. Then the Supreme Court, with the conservative wing (Papa Bush's cronies) ruling in W's favor....forget all the disenfranchised voters (mostly minorities), and the dirty tricks played by the RNC...forget that Gore won the popular vote...
Then in 2004, almost a play by play repeat, in Ohio....with more dirty tricks by the RNC, and disenfranchised voters...What are the odds? Even greater odds than Florida. It doesn't take rocket science to see that it was all "rigged"...such lust for power and control...that radiates into and permeates all areas of the administration, foreign policy, and the inner workings of government.
Remember, it's widely known about W's partying at Harvard (as if he was brainiac enough to not be burning the midnite oil, 24/7)

Please...you show me an honest politician, preferably, "a Republican", and I'll show you WMD
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:14 pm
@aaronssongs,
Haven't you heard about Ron Paul, LOL!!!
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:21 pm
@92b16vx,

please, don't we have photos of Rumsfeld, shaking Saddam's hand....We propped up the Shah, in Iran, and then hung him out to dry...we(meaning the government, not the people) have a reputation of using people for our own ends...and then ******* over them....and then we call it, "looking out for our own interest"....thank God, there is karma, in the universe. Women are coming up...men are going down....minorities are going up...and white folk are losing their dominance in the world....soon they will be just like the rest of us...a minority...see how you like that. Or perhaps you're not familiar with the parable Jesus told about "the good steward"...hello, somebody.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:38 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29785 wrote:
Haven't you heard about Ron Paul, LOL!!!

Wtf does Dr. Paul have to do with it? Or do you just like saying his name?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:40 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29786 wrote:
please, don't we have photos of Rumsfeld, shaking Saddam's hand....We propped up the Shah, in Iran, and then hung him out to dry...we(meaning the government, not the people) have a reputation of using people for our own ends...and then ***ing over them....and then we call it, "looking out for our own interest"....thank God, there is karma, in the universe. Women are coming up...men are going down....minorities are going up...and white folk are losing their dominance in the world....soon they will be just like the rest of us...a minority...see how you like that. Or perhaps you're not familiar with the parable Jesus told about "the good steward"...hello, somebody.

http://www.giveupblog.com/images/kiss-saudi.jpg

Who loves ya?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:49 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29788 wrote:
http://www.giveupblog.com/images/kiss-saudi.jpg

Who loves ya?

Ho'ing! Big pimpin'! Talk about being an Arab's bitch. Whoop, there it is.
Someone will claim you doctored the photo. They just can't accept reality, you know...not unless it bit them on their private parts, of which gender is questionable.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 07:19 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29787 wrote:
Wtf does Dr. Paul have to do with it? Or do you just like saying his name?
It was in reference to Aarons last sentence.
"Please...you show me an honest politician, preferably, "a Republican", and I'll show you WMD"
Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 07:40 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29786 wrote:
please, don't we have photos of Rumsfeld, shaking Saddam's hand....We propped up the Shah, in Iran, and then hung him out to dry...we(meaning the government, not the people) have a reputation of using people for our own ends..."looking out fand then ******* over them....and then we call it, or our own interest"....thank God, there is karma, in the universe. Women are coming up...men are going down....minorities are going up...and white folk are losing their dominance in the world....soon they will be just like the rest of us...a minority...see how you like that. Or perhaps you're not familiar with the parable Jesus told about "the good steward"...hello, somebody.
Quote:
we(meaning the government, not the people)
Sorry bud, it's a government of the people, the two are not separate.
Quote:
have a reputation of using people for our own ends....
So who buys your cd's and peotry? They wouldn't be people who you are using for your own means would they?
Quote:
..."looking out fand then ******* over them.
I think you ment "******* them over" Wow, Mr. Perfect fucks up again, LOL.
Quote:
and then we call it, or our own interest"....thank God,
"or," Looks like another **** up. Your getting sloppy.
Quote:
thank God, there is karma, in the universe.
Your word for karma would be Drnaline, LOL.
Quote:
Women are coming up...men are going down....minorities are going up...and white folk are losing their dominance in the world
Damn, if it wasn't for whitey this would be one colorful planet huh? To bad us people of color are being held down by this repressive white slime, heah, isn't white a color?
Quote:
soon they will be just like the rest of us
Yup, repressed.
Quote:
a minority...see how you like that.
I can hardly wait, i know what you ment when you said black is white now.
Quote:
Or perhaps you're not familiar with the parable Jesus told about "the good steward"...hello, somebody
Are you convinced you are one of the stewards? Would a steward wish what you envision on another race? Or because you are black it is ok?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 07:54 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29789 wrote:
Ho'ing! Big pimpin'! Talk about being an Arab's bitch. Whoop, there it is.
Someone will claim you doctored the photo. They just can't accept reality, you know...not unless it bit them on their private parts, of which gender is questionable.
Quote:
Ho'ing! Big pimpin'!
What, is there something wrong with kissing some one of the same sex? Or is it just OK for you?
Quote:
Talk about being an Arab's bitch.
Sounds like you discriminate against Arabs and whiteys. Either that or you wish it was you that was getting some instead of him? Jealous are we?
Quote:
Someone will claim you doctored the photo.
I wouldn't say 92 did it but now that you mention it, it does appear doctored? Got a source 92?
Quote:
They just can't accept reality, you know..
Proof is always better then hearsay.
Quote:
not unless it bit them on their private parts, of which gender is questionable
Gender is questionable regardless, some probably still think you are female?
92b16vx

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 08:43 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29803 wrote:
It was in reference to Aarons last sentence.
"Please...you show me an honest politician, preferably, "a Republican", and I'll show you WMD"

Ahhh, gotcha.

As far as the original source of the pictures, I'll have to scout around, but it is very real. Here's some more from the same day on this website, which some might find interesting, the website that is...

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/deceived.htm
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 08:57 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29804 wrote:
Sorry bud, it's a government of the people, the two are not separate.
I know it's hard for you to comprehend...but Bush and Cheney, are not "the people"

So who buys your cd's and peotry?
I don't know what you mean, and you still can't spell...try going back to school or picking up a dictionary
They wouldn't be people who you are using for your own means would they?I think you ment "******* them over"
You are incoherent.....again.

Wow, Mr. Perfect fucks up again, LOL."or," Looks like another **** up. Your getting sloppy.Your word for karma would be Drnaline, LOL.Damn, if it wasn't for whitey this would be one colorful planet huh?
You should go back to Mexico.....although you're trying to pass for white, you're not...and guess what? They don't want you, and they are not claiming you, or any other half-breeds

To bad us people of color are being held down by this repressive white slime, heah, isn't white a color?Yup, repressed.I can hardly wait, i know what you ment when you said black is white now. Are you convinced you are one of the stewards?
I'm a better steward that George Bush.

Would a steward wish what you envision on another race? Or because you are black it is ok?

I'm gonna let you alone...you're no match for my intellect, and actually a waste of my time and energy.....
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 08:59 am
@aaronssongs,
Do I get another infraction, coward?
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 09:04 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29807 wrote:
What, is there something wrong with kissing some one of the same sex? Or is it just OK for you? Sounds like you discriminate against Arabs and whiteys. Either that or you wish it was you that was getting some instead of him? Jealous are we?I wouldn't say 92 did it but now that you mention it, it does appear doctored? Got a source 92?Proof is always better then hearsay.Gender is questionable regardless, some probably still think you are female?

You were instructed by Briansol, to cease and desist....but you can't can you?
And because you're a juvenile moderator, you exercise that power because you can't keep up mentally...so, let's see what you're really made of...give me another infraction...and another...and I'll be gone, and you'll still be stuck on s.....
Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 09:11 am
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
I know it's hard for you to comprehend...but Bush and Cheney, are not "the people"
So to you they are not human? There not to be considered people?
Quote:
I don't know what you mean, and you still can't spell...try going back to school or picking up a dictionary
Lets not and say i did.
Quote:
You are incoherent.....again.
Just so long as the sheep keep buying your alright with it arn't you?
Quote:
You should go back to Mexico.....although you're trying to pass for white, you're not...and guess what? They don't want you, and they are not claiming you, or any other half-breeds

100% Spaniard here body. Family's been here since the fifteen hundreds so your pretty much boat people to me. Oh and my family wasn't wearing chains when they came.
Quote:
I'm a better steward that George Bush.
He's serving his country, what are you doing if not serving yourself?

Quote:
I'm gonna let you alone...you're no match for my intellect, and actually a waste of my time and energy.....

Almost forgot this one. So how long do you think you will last? Can i take this your giving your word or is it subject to your emotional state again?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 09:15 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29817 wrote:
Do I get another infraction, coward?
For what?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 09:20 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29818 wrote:
And because you're a juvenile moderator, you exercise that power because you can't keep up mentally...so, let's see what you're really made of...give me another infraction...and another...and I'll be gone, and you'll still be stuck on s.....
Quote:
I don't remember that can you quote him? If you ment his statement to stop fighting, i say i was never fighting. Just stating my opinion.
Quote:
And because you're a juvenile moderator, you exercise that power because you can't keep up mentally...
Stupe to my level often, YUP.
Quote:
so, let's see what you're really made of...give me another infraction...and another...and I'll be gone, and you'll still be stuck on s
Not so fast, what's your hurry?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 10:52 am
@aaronssongs,
The topic "Strange Bedfellows" seems oddly appropriate for our newest and most vociferous posters....