Strange Bedfellows

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29501 wrote:
do you piss standing up ?

Leave it to Scoob to reach a new low. Hey Scoob - Do you squat to pee..?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:35 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29512 wrote:
Leave it to Scoob to reach a new low. Hey Scoob - Do you squat to pee..?

a knew low lol did you read her post ! as for peeing,it depends on my mood :cool:
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:42 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29518 wrote:
a knew low lol did you read her post ! as for peeing,it depends on my mood :cool:

Try it laying on your back. You'll look like one of those fountains in Rome....and send me a photo.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 01:44 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29510 wrote:
With the Saudis, it's a case of go-along to get-along.

We created their wealth by giving them the management skills to develop an infrastructure and expand their oil interests expecting them to be grateful and become our "oil state". Instead, like the thieves that they are, in their sneaky and insidious way, have been quietly turning their backs on us ever since. We knew they were snakes, why should we be surprised when they turned and bit us...?

Precisely...they bit "us"...not George Bush or his family..."us"...but who can we hold accountable for handling the snake in the first place...that would be "us"..Impeachment, is provided for in the constitution...and there is a groundswelling, thank God.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
Impeachment, is provided for in the constitution...and there is a groundswelling, thank God.

Read about what you do not know and then speak. Impeachment and conviction is not likely.

Impeachment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:53 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29551 wrote:
Read about what you do not know and then speak. Impeachment and conviction is not likely.

Impeachment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The hell you say. Keep on drinking your kool aid. People are growing angrier everyday....I was listening to NPR, this morning, and the dissident who was speaking, spoke the "I" word, and it got a thunderous applause....I guess they could find anything constructive to do with their hands, to listen to you tell it.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:55 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29560 wrote:
The hell you say. Keep on drinking your kool aid. People are growing angrier everyday....I was listening to NPR, this morning, and the dissident who was speaking, spoke the "I" word, and it got a thunderous applause....I guess they could find anything constructive to do with their hands, to listen to you tell it.

NPR, now there's a bastion of truth and integrity.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:00 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29562 wrote:
NPR, now there's a bastion of truth and integrity.

As much as the bastions and spin-meisters you and your crowd offer up.
Why are your sources more credible than mine? Yours may be more conservative than mine...but that doesn't make them right, and mine wrong. And to think I used to credit you with being logical. Only proves you can't really know someone behind a monitor....they're liable to say one thing, and do something completely different.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:05 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:

You mean CNN, MSNBC, FNC, Headline News, LA Times, NY Times, Washington Post...? My crowd..? You have no idea of my crowd. And, by the sound of it, I have no interest in your group of pantload peers.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:23 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29566 wrote:
You mean CNN, MSNBC, FNC, Headline News, LA Times, NY Times, Washington Post...? My crowd..? You have no idea of my crowd. And, by the sound of it, I have no interest in your group of pantload peers.

I am privy to all you mentioned, save FNC...so what? Once again you prove your
unmitigated gall, by thinking you're so superior to me...trust me, my family is more illustrious than yours could ever be....could I be lying? you could go to MySpace and find out. Who are you? Talk about pompous!
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:35 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
I am privy

Sure you are...
Drnaline

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29564 wrote:
Why are your sources more credible than mine? Yours may be more conservative than mine...but that doesn't make them right, and mine wrong. And to think I used to credit you with being logical. Only proves you can't really know someone behind a monitor....they're liable to say one thing, and do something completely different.
Quote:
Why are your sources more credible than mine?
Source, what source? You provided a name, nothing else?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:26 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29564 wrote:
Only proves you can't really know someone behind a monitor....

I got your number - it's zero...
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 07:00 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29572 wrote:
Sure you are...

I don't have to explain myself to you. Who are you?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 07:01 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29586 wrote:
I got your number - it's zero...

wow...did you think of that all on your own...or did you get the help of your internet buds?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:44 am
@aaronssongs,
Regardless the answer is still Zero!
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:34 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29661 wrote:
Regardless the answer is still Zero!

Hardly original, but in my book, that warrants an infraction....since we're handing them out so readily.
More of do as I say, not as I do.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:43 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29669 wrote:
Hardly original, but in my book, that warrants an infraction....since we're handing them out so readily.
More of do as I say, not as I do.
Well if you can provide in quote and link something i would find "over the line" by all means, post away? If it was so readily, wouldn't you already be gone?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29671 wrote:
Well if you can provide in quote and link something i would find "over the line" by all means, post away? If it was so readily, wouldn't you already be gone?

The game is already lost if the fox is guarding the henhouse...who reels you in? Yourself? LOLOL
And since the game is "rigged", you and I both know, it's only a matter of time......
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:33 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
The game is already lost if the fox is guarding the henhouse...who reels you in?
In my opinion the game is won. Briansol and Silverchild do the reeling in.
Quote:
And since the game is "rigged", you and I both know, it's only a matter of time......
I'm glad you see it that way, then i have something to look forward too, LOL.
0 Replies