Strange Bedfellows

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 10:13 am
Here is a CBS 60 Minutes piece from August 2004:

Doing Business With The Enemy
Are U.S. Firms Doing Business In Nations That Support Terrorism?

Doing Business With The Enemy , Are U.S. Firms Doing Business In Nations That Support Terrorism? - CBS News

Two Words : Saudi Arabia
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,995 • Replies: 68
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:33 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29228 wrote:
Here is a CBS 60 Minutes piece from August 2004:

Doing Business With The Enemy
Are U.S. Firms Doing Business In Nations That Support Terrorism?

Doing Business With The Enemy , Are U.S. Firms Doing Business In Nations That Support Terrorism? - CBS News

Two Words : Saudi Arabia

we always hear about the fight against radical islam,well saudi arabia is one of the most radical islamist regimes you will find,yet BUSH turns a blind eye to this,and im afraid to say the UK goverment is to blame for this aswell,i recently watched a documentary on the bbc,about arms sales to the saudis,it has to be stopped !
92b16vx

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:45 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29245 wrote:
we always hear about the fight against radical islam,well saudi arabia is one of the most radical islamist regimes you will find,yet BUSH turns a blind eye to this,and im afraid to say the UK goverment is to blame for this aswell,i recently watched a documentary on the bbc,about arms sales to the saudis,it has to be stopped !

Go House of Saud!!!! Yea, Bush is a whore to the royal family, he and his family have been for decades. Halliburton in Iran!?! Sweet jesus.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:10 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29246 wrote:
Go House of Saud!!!! Yea, Bush is a whore to the royal family, he and his family have been for decades. Halliburton in Iran!?! Sweet jesus.

We're Saudi Arabia's bitch....they are playing us better than a violin.
They got us on the crack pipe (oil), and they send us on drug runs (irritating Iran by proxy) in the form of playing good cop bad cop with Iraq...then like pimps, they take the money and give us a pittance ...and we keep coming back for more...How sad? How disgusting? How pathetic? And how stupid?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
Yet you keep driving your car, the shame!
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 01:15 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29313 wrote:

I gave up my car, years ago, so that I could travel..and expand my horizons.
While you, apparently, stayed "stuck on stupid". The shame, indeed!
92b16vx

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29313 wrote:

Weakness at work.

So, we can assume you like the House of Saud and they have your full support?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:28 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29334 wrote:
Weakness at work.

Can you believe it? What a cheap shot!
And it doesn't matter who you ho' for...just as long as you get paid, right?
Oil is the crack! Not to mention, no bid contracts, kickbacks, and goo gobs of money (into Papa Bush's bank account) Shhhh.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:10 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;29334 wrote:
Weakness at work.

I could care less about Saudi. I see not why you are angered by them when you yourself say we are fighting an ideoligy? And you too also buy there oil?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:15 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29344 wrote:
Can you believe it? What a cheap shot!
Oil is the crack! Not to mention, no bid contracts, kickbacks, and goo gobs of money (into Papa Bush's bank account) Shhhh.
Cheap shot, where? What is your preferred mode of tranportation? Does it require fossil fuel? If it does then your part of the problem, not the solution.
Quote:
Are you under the impression that you are not ho'ing
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:45 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29373 wrote:
Cheap shot, where? What is your preferred mode of tranportation? Does it require fossil fuel? If it does then your part of the problem, not the solution. Are you under the impression that you are not ho'ing

You support Bush's "ho'ing"...so, if that doesn't make you a ho (by proxy), it makes you a "ho-enabler"....and by inference, "a ho". I don't support Bush's ho'ing...so, I'm not a ho. (I don't sell out....I have integrity)
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 05:25 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
if that doesn't make you a ho (by proxy), it makes you a "ho-enabler".
If it makes me one then what are you?
Quote:
I don't support Bush's ho'ing...so, I'm not a ho. (I don't sell out....I have integrity)
Missplaced integrity is better then nothing i guess.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 05:47 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29325 wrote:
I gave up my car, years ago, so that I could travel..and expand my horizons.
While you, apparently, stayed "stuck on stupid". The shame, indeed!

From reading your hateful redneck posts I'd speculate you lost your license due to Driving Under the Influence. Your post are argumentative and hateful to read. I'd address the issue of Saudi Arabia but talking to you is like pissing in the wind, a waste of time considering I'm a female.:headbang:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 05:56 pm
@aaronssongs,
Red, surely you know that if you do not agree with Aaron you are labeled a racist. Then he will call you a whitey and use some reference to Massa, LOL. Don't tell him what race you are so we can keep him in suspense, K?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 08:24 pm
@Red cv,
Red;29418 wrote:
From reading your hateful redneck posts I'd speculate you lost your license due to Driving Under the Influence. Your post are argumentative and hateful to read. I'd address the issue of Saudi Arabia but talking to you is like pissing in the wind, a waste of time considering I'm a female.:headbang:

Madam, one can hardly be black "and redneck"...and, no, I let my license lapse, as, I opted to travel for several years...my license was in good standing, and I have never been arrested for DWI.,,,so you "speculated" "wrong", on that tip, and my gender. So, how could one possibly take you seriously?
My posts are argumentative and hateful to read???? Well, one doesn't have to be blind to see which side of the fence you're on. And, on the contrary, I have a deep and abiding respect for women
( thank my mother), but I can deduce from your use of language, that you,
madam, are no lady. I've been called worse by better.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 08:46 pm
@aaronssongs,
I told you Red. It's funny how he can deduce all that with one post? Yet he expects us to read into his mindset in that very one post limit? Very tolerant and openminded of you Aaron.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 11:25 am
@Red cv,
Red;29418 wrote:

Love ya Red. If you lived in SoCal, I'd be all over you like a cheap suit.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 11:33 am
@Red cv,
Red;29418 wrote:

do you piss standing up ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 11:38 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29371 wrote:
I could care less about Saudi. I see not why you are angered by them when you yourself say we are fighting an ideoligy? And you too also buy there oil?

"you could care less about saudi arabia" take your blinkers off !
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:16 pm
@aaronssongs,
With the Saudis, it's a case of go-along to get-along.

We created their wealth by giving them the management skills to develop an infrastructure and expand their oil interests expecting them to be grateful and become our "oil state". Instead, like the thieves that they are, in their sneaky and insidious way, have been quietly turning their backs on us ever since. We knew they were snakes, why should we be surprised when they turned and bit us...?