William Shakespeare

annifa

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 07:15 am
Well now the identity of shakespeare is gradually beginning to unfog in the murky depths of my mind (note to self: Jackie Collins-got it!)...

now did somebody mention good ol chris marlowe? - my next question, of equal importance and sincerity..*scoff*...... where can i sell my soul to the devil so i can be just like Dr Faustus?? ive tried chanting but it aint happenin.... tum ti tum...

..maybe theres a shop or something... maybe hell has an equivalent to ebay!.. erm straying from the point now.. so will shut up post haste
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 07:40 am
annifa, the easiest ways to sell your soul to the devil these days are to get a credit card, or hire a lawyer.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 05:32 pm
Give your credit card to your lawyer, and the process takes half the time.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:16 pm
Chris Marlowe, wasn't he the famous elizabethan private eye? Smile
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 08:12 am
My friends once coerced me into going to a psychic with them, and after giving an accurate portrait of this life, he then said that I was Anne Brontë in a previous life... he must have been on something stronger than the joy of peace and love.

They are all trying to deceive your Elizabethan-wise innocence. Everyone knows that it was the enticing combination of Reese Witherspoon and the Spirit of Trotsky who wrote those few plays.
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 06:20 am
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalalalala. what u think? how tuneful am i??????????
0 Replies

vroonika

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 06:25 am
Oi you missy, stop spamming! If i've told you once, I've told you a thousand times! stop spamming, you are wasting precious internet highway space
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 12:03 pm
Watch your intonation, annie. Don't over sing. Be sharp, and don't be flat.
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 04:24 am
Flat? Moi? Never.
Oi you Veronica, just because your an "Enthusiast in Training" now, doesnt mean you can get all high and mighty. Terrible thing, envy.
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 07:51 pm
Indeed.

Anyway I found out something jolly interesting don't you know, big Willie Shakespeare was in fact American!

Like Winston Churchill.. and some other chappie we all thought was English. Ah no no no. They were all American - Hollywood said so.

Ho hum.....
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:50 pm
I thought Joseph Conrad was Kit Marlowe.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:16 pm
There actually is a Shakespearean amongst us.

Bear is a decendant.

(Think Willie is rolling in his grave?}
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:59 am
squinney wrote:

(Think Willie is rolling in his grave?}

In his grave? I've spotted him doing christmas shoppings together with Elvis the other day!
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 08:17 pm
Ooh I saw him too, buying underwear in Marks and Spencers.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 06:25 am
Fools! Fools!

Complacent fools!

Is THE MAN himself too much for you?

You take HIS name in vain.

spendius.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 03:33 pm
'tis caviar for the million, spenndius.
0 Replies

Perdition

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 06:17 pm
yes well, if you want to find information about shakespeare, that is if you have honestly never heard of him, I doubt you'll be hard pressed to find out who he was and what kind of impact he's had on English literature, as for what is the bible, it's a collection of scriptures that form the basis for christianity and judaism, as well as documents important eras in other religions. Again it's not exactly something too difficult to find information on through the simplest of google searches. There, i've humored her question Razz
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2005 10:31 pm
Yes... probably best not to humour me.. it only encourages me.

So ....erm.. what's "google"?

Sorry, who were we talking about again?

Sorry, what?
0 Replies