Your views on suspected terrorists who are from your country...

politically-wrong

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 01:47 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27685 wrote:
So can we take it you are Muslim? Do you have an opinion as to how we differentiate Extremists from regular Muslims?Were ready and i think they are too.

Yes am a muslim, before i answer ur question about differentiation of muslims, u must know that from the point of view of islam there is nothing as moderate or extreme, we dont recognize that, there are regular muslims, and then there r sick ba****ds(u call the later terrorist or extremists), personally i think they have nothing to do with islam, i get the feeling that u want or need a miracle answer on how to know a terrorist when u see him, well u can not, if u think a beard is enough , think again, so what do we do now, just round them all up , they have no right to kill US citizens and for doing that u deserve what they get, iam with u 100% , BUT u must define the word THEY, u can not hate a group of people the same because one of them harmed and u dont know who? , u r responsible for ur countries defence, u love ur country as well as any one would, BUT that doesnot give u the right to just discriminate against all muslims, if the US's approach to securing its self and borders are by stoping terrorists from entering the country they are wasting their time, this cannot be done, they should treat (or destroy) the source , and instead they declare war on IRAQ , the most secular nation of the muslim world( and make a wish come true for IRAN by hanging SADDAM, boy if i was the IRANIAN president i would ask GOD to keep GWB as US president forever), lets not kid our selves, i would have used all the resources i put in IRAQ into totally obliterating AQ from the face of the earth, may be u guys should start solving ur problems (which means they r the problems of the whole world too) from the inside first, the rest is easy.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:11 pm
@cornnfedd,
Drop more bombs.
0 Replies