aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37234 wrote:
Something tells me you hold the record for long-term suspensions. Compared to that, it felt okay. Besides, I was suspended for slamming you, which is a badge of honor. Many wear that badge.

I was suspended for a month, by none other than Drnaline, unjustly, because I embarrassed the hell out him, and he chose to retaliate by banning me...not for any official "wrongdoing", but something "personal"...hardly a "badge of honor".
And I just came off of a 3 day suspension, because somebody was so "thin-skinned" as to be offended by my alluding to the fact that he was making himself "a laughing stock", by his own statements...in fact, calling said statements "ridiculous"....now if offense can be taken for that...we ought to close down the forum now...because women, are the ones, typically, to wear their feelings on their sleeves....which says a whole lot, and nothing at all.
So, I don't hold any such record....as usual, you're prone to exaggeration and hyperbole.
Red cv

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Why do you turn every thread into it's all about me Aaronssong? It's starting to annoy me, this is suppose to be Conflicting Opinions not Aaronssong blather and slather.

By the way your post above me is a personal attack, one of many you've launched this week. I guess Pino and myself are on short leashes and you are on a forty foot rope. Tisk tisk, tis not fair.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 04:12 pm
@Red cv,
Red;37550 wrote:
Why do you turn every thread into it's all about me Aaronssong? It's starting to annoy me, this is suppose to be Conflicting Opinions not Aaronssong blather and slather.

By the way your post above me is a personal attack, one of many you've launched this week. I guess Pino and myself are on short leashes and you are on a forty foot rope. Tisk tisk, tis not fair.

Where is the "attack", madam? If anything that someone says is taken as an offense, then what the hell are we doing here, going thru the motions of having discourse and debate...when you are so easily offended, yet, offend at every opportunity?????.....You know, you have quite a mouth on you, as well.

I am merely in defense mode....blunting attacks from the right and the left, and failing to have a meaningful discussion about any number of topics, by doing so.
Parry, thrust, victim....parry, thrust, victim.
And contrary to popular belief...it's not my mission in life to make your way comfortable and worry-free.
If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out the kitchen, and sit in the dining hall with the rest of the guests...quietly.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 07:43 pm
@aaronssongs,
Noted for the sake of posterity :dunno:

Soory , to hear that Aaron i have never seen a post of yours that was uncivil.

its a shame and people seem to forget the nazi's killed people who didn't agree with them. This would have been their first step banning for no reason.

aaronssongs;37547 wrote:
I was suspended for a month, by none other than Drnaline, unjustly, because I embarrassed the hell out him, and he chose to retaliate by banning me...not for any official "wrongdoing", but something "personal"...hardly a "badge of honor".
And I just came off of a 3 day suspension, because somebody was so "thin-skinned" as to be offended by my alluding to the fact that he was making himself "a laughing stock", by his own statements...in fact, calling said statements "ridiculous"....now if offense can be taken for that...we ought to close down the forum now...because women, are the ones, typically, to wear their feelings on their sleeves....which says a whole lot, and nothing at all.
So, I don't hold any such record....as usual, you're prone to exaggeration and hyperbole.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 08:53 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;37588 wrote:
Noted for the sake of posterity :dunno:

Soory , to hear that Aaron i have never seen a post of yours that was uncivil.

its a shame and people seem to forget the nazi's killed people who didn't agree with them. This would have been their first step banning for no reason.

Thank you WVPeach,
I have never considered myself adversarial, and I believe in freedom of speech, and the freedom to disagree....what I don't believe in is someone denigrating or diminishing another, simply for their point of view. But I must admit to getting passionate about my beliefs, as others do about theirs...frustration breeds contempt. I can't stand "blockheadedness".
wvpeach

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:04 pm
@aaronssongs,
me neither, I believe in live and let live.

But then you probably know that :thumbup:

aaronssongs;37603 wrote:
Thank you WVPeach,
I have never considered myself adversarial, and I believe in freedom of speech, and the freedom to disagree....what I don't believe in is someone denigrating or diminishing another, simply for their point of view.
0 Replies