Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:48 pm
do you think this company(crooks) want the war in iraq to end ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,522 • Replies: 85
No top replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 03:31 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33811 wrote:

With the amount of $$$ they are making off the blood of American and Iraqui alike, why would they???

They are just a byproduct of the most corrupt administration in American history.

bush is an :asshole:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 03:42 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33813 wrote:
With the amount of $$$ they are making off the blood of American and Iraqui alike, why would they???

They are just a byproduct of the most corrupt administration in American history.

bush is an :***:

yip ! crooks in suits,they should be wearing masks,the shower of highway robbers !
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 05:37 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33811 wrote:

Be glad for Halliburton. It's providing the services necessary for our military to protect YOU from an all-out Al Qaeda assault.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 05:39 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33815 wrote:
yip ! crooks in suits,they should be wearing masks,the shower of highway robbers !

Yeah.....I hear ya, Karl Marx. Anyone with money, anyone who has experienced financial success is a crook. Too bad Big Brother can't confiscate it to give hand-outs to Islamic terrorist immigrants, right?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 06:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
LOL Pino the new hero of the communist left is Norm Crom something or other.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 08:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33835 wrote:
Be glad for Halliburton. It's providing the services necessary for our military to protect YOU from an all-out Al Qaeda assault.

Nescessary? No, they aren't. The military is perfectly capable of sustainging themselves without. We didn't have KBR near our base and were fine. As a matter of fact, they fucked **** up when they showed up. Our 24 hour chow hall went away, more duties watching them, and they screwed up the power more often than they fix it. Their purpose there is to syphon money from the government. Money laundering.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 04:32 am
@Red cv,
Red;33851 wrote:
LOL Pino the new hero of the communist left is Norm Crom something or other.

'Norm Cromscumbag'. I think that's it.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 04:36 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;33868 wrote:
Nescessary? No, they aren't. The military is perfectly capable of sustainging themselves without. We didn't have KBR near our base and were fine. As a matter of fact, they ***ed **** up when they showed up. Our 24 hour chow hall went away, more duties watching them, and they screwed up the power more often than they fix it. Their purpose there is to syphon money from the government. Money laundering.

Steel, the days of soldiers working as Kitchen Police died back in the dang old day. Soldiers fight, as you know. We need contractors to provide those services critical to the war-effort, but too numerous to assign to soldiers as full-time work duties. Our soldiers must be freed from growing logistical requirements associated with our ultra-modern field forces. Soldiers must fight. Our first obligation is to kill the enemy.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 06:30 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33890 wrote:
Our first obligation is to kill the enemy.

How very Christian of you.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 06:36 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33890 wrote:
Steel, the days of soldiers working as Kitchen Police died back in the dang old day. Soldiers fight, as you know. We need contractors to provide those services critical to the war-effort, but too numerous to assign to soldiers as full-time work duties. Our soldiers must be freed from growing logistical requirements associated with our ultra-modern field forces. Soldiers must fight. Our first obligation is to kill the enemy.

Well, if you think KBR is so great, maybe you can explain that the soldiers that died in Mosul because KBR refuses to run 24 hour chow halls. Instead what they do is have set schedueles so that a guy with a vest bomb can pinpoint a time when the largest concentration of soldiers will be in there eating, and blow them up. **** KBR/Halliburton. They waste INCREDIBLE amounts of taxpayer money, just so they can get more. Seriously destroying BRAND NEW equipment by the millions, just so they can bilk the taxpayer for more money, it is a complete scam, and guess who their buddy is that made their no bid contract so smooth....You are either mentally slow, or just plain stupid if you can't see the bullshit, because my friend it is THICK.
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:53 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Yes Haliburton wants the war to end, BUT not for another year. Take this as just the word of another oil company.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:57 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33890 wrote:

"kill the enemy" the US seems to have a problem,with who the enemy really is ! how many iraqis took part in 9/11 pino !
wvpeach

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:02 am
@scooby-doo cv,
92 B Those are some good links you supplied. Thanks for the read.

I do not believe any company that is not based out of the US should be supporting our military.

Halibuton picked up and is now located in the United Arab Immirents.

They say its to get out of paying US taxes. I do not care why they left the US as their main base of operation, the fact they did it is enough to know they care very little about the country or our military.
Haliburton was a American company, they no longer are and should not be allowed anywhere near our military.

This is a big tactical mistake, one of many I see the US making under this administration.

From what I am seeing lots of these politicians may move to the United Arab Immirents after they flush this country down the toilet.
tvsej

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 02:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
hopefully we don't go down with the ****. It seems that the doors are being opened simply for the blind love of money. Our own gov. it selling us out.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:17 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33925 wrote:
92 B Those are some good links you supplied. Thanks for the read.

I do not believe any company that is not based out of the US should be supporting our military.

Halibuton picked up and is now located in the United Arab Immirents.

They say its to get out of paying US taxes. I do not care why they left the US as their main base of operation, the fact they did it is enough to know they care very little about the country or our military.
Haliburton was a American company, they no longer are and should not be allowed anywhere near our military.

This is a big tactical mistake, one of many I see the US making under this administration.

From what I am seeing lots of these politicians may move to the United Arab Immirents after they flush this country down the toilet.

I am rolling....Haliburton played the American public like a Stradivarius...and it's embodied in Dick Cheney, no matter what anyone says...he has stock in the company (or did), and gets dividends...they got exclusive no bid contracts ...does anybody smell fish? I mean come on.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:23 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33924 wrote:
"kill the enemy" the US seems to have a problem,with who the enemy really is ! how many iraqis took part in 9/11 pino !

Most Muslims hate America, anyway.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:25 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;33919 wrote:
Yes Haliburton wants the war to end, BUT not for another year. Take this as just the word of another oil company.

All oil company employees should be fired for cheating America. Just look at their price-gouging.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:27 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;33900 wrote:
Well, if you think KBR is so great, maybe you can explain that the soldiers that died in Mosul because KBR refuses to run 24 hour chow halls. Instead what they do is have set schedueles so that a guy with a vest bomb can pinpoint a time when the largest concentration of soldiers will be in there eating, and blow them up. *** KBR/Halliburton. They waste INCREDIBLE amounts of taxpayer money, just so they can get more. Seriously destroying BRAND NEW equipment by the millions, just so they can bilk the taxpayer for more money, it is a complete scam, and guess who their buddy is that made their no bid contract so smooth....You are either mentally slow, or just plain stupid if you can't see the bull****, because my friend it is THICK.

AND......don't forget -- IT'S BUSH'S FAULT.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:28 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Everything bad that's ever happened is the fault of George Walker Bush. Did you know that even before he was born, he spawned Benedict Arnold?