Clinton Memorial Library

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 04:13 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51470 wrote:
Please don't finish that. I don't want to think about what their offspring would be like. Very Happy J/K

Bit old for me,but they certainly wouldnt be republicans :thumbup:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:09 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51477 wrote:
You voted for the dumbest president ever Very Happy

Too bad you can't run.....lol
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:40 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51483 wrote:
Too bad you can't run.....lol

Not american and certainly not intelligent enough to hold such a high position of office,pity you never seen that before you voted for him,do you enjoy watching your president making a fool of himself when he is talking,and think i voted for that imbecile :wtf:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:43 pm
@socalgolfguy,
That's why I said Too bad you can't run...I like imbeciles. (j/k)
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:46 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51495 wrote:
That's why I said Too bad you can't run...I like imbeciles. (j/k)

But im not wanting to run for President :thumbup: Bush did and you voted for an imbecile Very Happy
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:49 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Scoob, every topic you post on seems to always come back to how much you disrespect our president or how much you love Hillary. The topic here is the Clinton Memorial Library.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:58 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51499 wrote:
Scoob, every topic you post on seems to always come back to how much you disrespect our president or how much you love Hillary. The topic here is the Clinton Memorial Library.

The Clinton Memorial Library from a right-wing point of view,admit it Bush is an imbecile,his interviews on TV are cringeworthy but funny,and people around the world think hoiw the F**k did he get elected President.

As for loving Hillary,i will back Clinton/obama or Edwards as President,just as long as the Republicans dont win :thumbup:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:08 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Ah, but the repubs WILL win....
Remember I told you this on this day following the election.

The dems will self destruct like Tom Cruise's glasses on Mission Impossible. It's already happening.

Listen, I am no particular fan of either party. But, I can see the writing on the wall and so will you as we get closer. The basic platform of the repubs is more in keeping with America - lower taxes, smaller government, education, the elderly, and so on. While the dems want "change" in the most general of terms all involving tax hikes. They spend too much time complaining about what's wrong and very little about where we go from here, in my view.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:12 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51508 wrote:
Ah, but the repubs WILL win....
Remember I told you this on this day following the election.

The dems will self destruct like Tom Cruise's glasses on Mission Impossible. It's already happening.

I am no particular fan of either party. But, I can see the writing on the wall and so will you as we get closer. The basic platform of the repubs is more in keeping with America - lower taxes, smaller government, education, the elderly, and so on. While the dems want "change" in the most general of terms all involving tax hikes. They spend too much time complaining about what's wrong and very little about where we go from here, in my view.

LOL your no fan of any party,your a republican who voted for Bush,and what a great job he has done as President,the war in iraq costing billions the Econmy is a shambles,yeh great stuff :wtf:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:14 pm
@socalgolfguy,
God put my eyes in the front of my head for one reason - I am looking forward, my friend.
Cannot change the past, time to move past it.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:18 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51512 wrote:
God put my eyes in the front of my head for one reason - I am looking forward, my friend.
Cannot change the past, time to move past it.

Republicans for you then ? what a surprise :eek:
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51515 wrote:
Republicans for you then ? what a surprise :eek:

Well, it just makes sense. Hillary is completely out of touch with Americans outside of NY and DC, Obama is too inexperienced to take seriously and Edwards is completely out of touch with reality - he'd rather feed his ego than stay at home with his cancerous wife and tend her needs.

At least the repubs have some quality governors to choose from. The reason I prefer a governor of any party over a Senator of any party is that senators are go-along guys while governors have to make hard choices and have the final word in their states. Remember, your idols Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter were both governors.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:33 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51517 wrote:
Well, it just makes sense. Hillary is completely out of touch with Americans outside of NY and DC, Obama is too inexperienced to take seriously and Edwards is completely out of touch with reality - he'd rather feed his ego than stay at home with his cancerous wife and tend her needs.

At least the repubs have some quality governors to choose from. The reason I prefer a governor of any party over a Senator of any party is that senators are go-along guys while governors have to make hard choices and have the final word in their states. Remember, your idols Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter were both governors.

The fact is your a republican,you wont vote democrat ! Clinton/Obama/Edwards are all intelligent articulate people,who are as good as anything the Republicans have to offer.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:38 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51519 wrote:
The fact is your a republican,you wont vote democrat ! Clinton/Obama/Edwards are all intelligent articulate people,who are as good as anything the Republicans have to offer.

Give me someone worthy! Intelligent and articulate..? So is my sister, 2 master degrees and a colonel in the airforce, but she lacks the common sense and will to lead anyone other than those that she outranks. I want more than blowhard politics. What we need is another Ronald Reagan.

Find me one of those.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 09:49 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51522 wrote:
Give me someone worthy! Intelligent and articulate..? So is my sister, 2 master degrees and a colonel in the airforce, but she lacks the common sense and will to lead anyone other than those that she outranks. I want more than blowhard politics. What we need is another Ronald Reagan.

Find me one of those.

I think they've all dropped out, if they were ever even in it.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 12:13 am
@Reagaknight,
Let's face it, bush was elected because he is likeable not because he is competent, i have a feeling this election is going to be the same way.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 06:23 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51468 wrote:
Scooby and Hillary sittin' in a tree.....

Nothing would happen. Hillary prefers Huma.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 06:27 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51571 wrote:
Let's face it, bush was elected because he is likeable not because he is competent, i have a feeling this election is going to be the same way.

Hillary is far from likeable. She'll get elected because she's a woman. Women and minorities will once again prove their inherent irrationality and irresponsibility as voters and citizens. They don't represent in any way the genius or strength of America. They're dumb-bells who pull the nation down, trying harder with time to drown it. :FU1:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 06:30 am
@Pinochet73,
The Clinton Memorial Library should be torn down, bulldozed, churned up, fertilized and transformed into a massive cotton field, with a wooden shack on it, flying the Confederate flag. SCREW CLINTON. MAY HE AND HIS ENTIRE HORDE OF FILTH-MERCHANTS ROT IN HELL.:FU1:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 10:40 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51522 wrote:

Find me one of those.

One was enough :thumbup:
0 Replies