Pulling Out Of Iraq

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:15 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;53422 wrote:
So what do you care about? What suits you maybe? No, you wouldn't be so bold would ya? If you are, how are you different then us?

The Us has a history of backing dictators and even coups against democratically elected governments,they backed saddam when it suited them,even when they knew all about his massacre of the kurds,the same massacre that was brought up at his trial,after this massacre Rumsfield was in iraq shaking Saddam's hand,they didnt care about the kurds or democracy in Iraq back then,the USA has also backed quite a few dictators in Latin-America,so much for being the GREAT BASTION OF DEMOCRACY :beat:
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 05:28 pm
@rugonnacry,
For once lets here you talk about yourself? Has your country ever backed dictators? They must not of by the way you talk. Why by the way do you go into a tyraid? Was it to avoid my questions? I'd still like answers? I doubt i'll get any as the only thing you seem to talk about is the great evil, the United States?
By your answer most will probably assume you are no different then us so why would your words have any kind of substance in our politics? Or something along the lines of, mind your own business comes to mind.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 08:43 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;53528 wrote:
For once lets here you talk about yourself? Has your country ever backed dictators? They must not of by the way you talk. Why by the way do you go into a tyraid? Was it to avoid my questions? I'd still like answers? I doubt i'll get any as the only thing you seem to talk about is the great evil, the United States?
By your answer most will probably assume you are no different then us so why would your words have any kind of substance in our politics? Or something along the lines of, mind your own business comes to mind.

I'll save scooby the trouble:

Future scooby wrote:
And that's why Bush sucks.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 11:57 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;53528 wrote:

The UK was a dictator,and has backed dictators,i have never denied that,if you read my post's on here,you will dinf out that i am very critical of the British Empire and imperialism,and yes the UK has backed dictators in the past,but we are no longer a super power,the US is,and sice the second world war it has a long history of backing dictators around the world,directly or indirectly.
DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53549 wrote:
The UK was a dictator,and has backed dictators,i have never denied that,if you read my post's on here,you will dinf out that i am very critical of the British Empire and imperialism,and yes the UK has backed dictators in the past,but we are no longer a super power,the US is,and sice the second world war it has a long history of backing dictators around the world,directly or indirectly.
Quote:
The UK was a dictator,and has backed dictators,i have never denied that,if you read my post's on here,you will dinf out that i am very critical of the British Empire and imperialism
So as a percentage what would you say your bias is? I've been here for a while and i would say it's around 99 to 1? Seems your alittle more concerned with others affairs then the plite of your own, why is that? In all fairness, shouldn't you at least be able to claim that you are fair? IMO your not even close, so untill you can claim that i'll hold your words accordingly.
Quote:
and yes the UK has backed dictators in the past,but we are no longer a super power,the US is,and sice the second world war it has a long history of backing dictators around the world,directly or indirectly.
Pot, meet Kettle, he's black. AKA Hypocrite.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:29 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;53553 wrote:
So as a percentage what would you say your bias is? I've been here for a while and i would say it's around 99 to 1? Seems your alittle more concerned with others affairs then the plite of your own, why is that? In all fairness, shouldn't you at least be able to claim that you are fair? IMO your not even close, so untill you can claim that i'll hold your words accordingly.Pot, meet Kettle, he's black. AKA Hypocrite.

Im not a hypocrite,thankfully the Britsish Empire is no more :thumbup: and we cant rule over other peoples who dont want us on their lands,we are not a super power like the US,who continue to meddle in other country's affairs around the world.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 08:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53305 wrote:
So what is it your actually saying pino,we are the US,we will pick and choose who we want ruling country's around the world,the US dosen't care about democracy around the world,it cares about what suits them.

What do you think I'm saying? Also, what is the definition of 'is'?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 09:56 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53605 wrote:

Bomb the lot of them :lightbulb:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 05:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53605 wrote:

1) nuke 'em?

2) Third person singular present indicative of "be"
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:08 pm
@rugonnacry,
Liberals are so predictable. You all run off to Wiktionary and act like you're so clever.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:45 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53640 wrote:
Liberals are so predictable. You all run off to Wiktionary and act like you're so clever.

Well what do you expect when you ask a dumb ass question like "what is the definition of is"?
Drakej

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 12:38 am
@rugonnacry,
I do not foresee and easy way for us to get out of Iraq or Afghanistan. We are screwed all the way around, if we stick it out the "US Sucks" if we pull out tomorrow the "US sucks because they let it all collapse"
hatukazi

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 12:46 pm
@Drakej,
I see America as being left with a lot of these non-choices, we seem to be perpetually screwed either way.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 05:51 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53648 wrote:
Well what do you expect when you ask a dumb ass question like "what is the definition of is"?

Yeah....it was a dumbass question. And it was at the center of Slicky Boy Clinton's legal defense concerning the Monica Lewinsky affair. We had a sitting President who actually mocked justice itself by copping that kind of arrogant, utterly deceitful attitude, while under oath in a court of law. Screw the Man-Whore (with a freight-train, of course). Screw'm raw. :rocketwhore:
0 Replies