I am dissapointed

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:51 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55481 wrote:
Well right off the top, Israel would be annihilated. Every single person with even a slight grudge towards them would attack with everything they had.

Those who have nukes and have always wanted to fire them... would.

Let me buy my fallout shelter first... then you can wipe yourselves out singing "Oh Happy Day" whenever you like.

Quote:
Well right off the top, Israel would be annihilated. Every single person with even a slight grudge towards them would attack with everything they had.

Last time they tried that didn't Isreal end up with more land.
Quote:
Those who have nukes and have always wanted to fire them... would.
So you think Isreals not going to fire theres?
Quote:
Let me buy my fallout shelter first... then you can wipe yourselves out singing "Oh Happy Day" whenever you like
Better start diggin.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 05:12 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55729 wrote:
Last time they tried that didn't Isreal end up with more land.

Last time did not involve nuclear weapons.

Quote:
So you think Isreals not going to fire theres?

Oh, no... not at all. Israel will fire its nukes. I am confident of that. I am anticipating that. That's part of the plan.

If Israel didn't retaliate, I'd be seriously disappointed.

Quote:
Better start diggin.

At least leave the atmosphere somewhat breathable, k?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:43 pm
@Sabz5150,
Please help me persuade Bush to launch a nuclear war against Iran immediately. Send contributions to the address on my website address. HELP ME, HELP HIM, HELP HUMANITY. :thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:45 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55856 wrote:
Please help me persuade Bush to launch a nuclear war against Iran immediately. Send contributions to the address on my website address. HELP ME, HELP HIM, HELP HUMANITY. :thumbup:

Hey pino,by taking out saddam,the US has just strengthened Iran's hand in the middle-east,you just took out their biggest enemy for them. :lightbulb:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:12 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54020 wrote:
Yes.

I'd prefer a better vantage point for watching the end of humanity, but hey... can't be picky.

Sort of like your avatar? Is that you, Godzilla?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;55882 wrote:
Hey pino,by taking out saddam,the US has just strengthened Iran's hand in the middle-east,you just took out their biggest enemy for them. :lightbulb:

He was toast after Gulf War I.

But hey.....why did you Brits support the U.S.? Tell me again. Why did you send troops to kill Iraqis, too?:scratchchin:
Crito

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 12:08 pm
@rugonnacry,
This place is an excellent example of bitter people holding on to their narrow views.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 12:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56038 wrote:
He was toast after Gulf War I.

But hey.....why did you Brits support the U.S.? Tell me again. Why did you send troops to kill Iraqis, too?:scratchchin:

If he was "toast" after the ist gulg war,why did you have to invade,he was no threat ?

How may times do times do i have to say i was against the war in iraq from the start,as was most of the UK and the rest of the world,thats the main reason Blair is not Prime Minister anymore.
0 Replies