I am dissapointed

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 10:50 pm
I have taken two or three weeks off from my internet addiction. ( I have been on twice in that entire three weeks... not even using it for work) I come back to my most addicting sites to see.... Nothing Sad The same few idiots making the same outrageous claims, while the same MAJORITY trys in vain to point out their ignorance without being banned (for personal attacks LOL)

You all take care, I will check in from time to time. Dont wait up Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,477 • Replies: 67
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 11:10 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;53935 wrote:
I have taken two or three weeks off from my internet addiction. ( I have been on twice in that entire three weeks... not even using it for work) I come back to my most addicting sites to see.... Nothing Sad The same few idiots making the same outrageous claims, while the same MAJORITY trys in vain to point out their ignorance without being banned (for personal attacks LOL)

You all take care, I will check in from time to time. Dont wait up Wink

We need a few more idiots on here :thumbup: it keeps things interesting Very Happy
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 02:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
He's referring to you, not us, scooby.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 04:33 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53954 wrote:
He's referring to you, not us, scooby.

I admit to beeing an idiot Very Happy but dont think someone who voted for Bush is escaping scrutiny :eek:
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 03:04 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53964 wrote:
I admit to beeing an idiot Very Happy but dont think someone who voted for Bush is escaping scrutiny :eek:

There's a difference between being an idiot and being certifiably insane.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 03:31 pm
@rugonnacry,
The majority of the US population is certifiably insane?

There's only one solution: to put the 'normal' people like you in the asylums instead.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 03:35 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54019 wrote:
The majority of the US population is certifiably insane?

Yes.

Quote:
There's only one solution: to put the 'normal' people like you in the asylums instead.

I'd prefer a better vantage point for watching the end of humanity, but hey... can't be picky.
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 03:39 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54020 wrote:
Yes.

I'd prefer a better vantage point for watching the end of humanity, but hey... can't be picky.

If the majority were insane, wouldn't insane be the new sane? 'Sane' would be a normal state of mind. If most people were crazy, than insanity would be normal, and therefore sane.

The Dems haven't won the election yet, no need to worry about the end of humanity.

Seriously, care to clarify?
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 03:49 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54022 wrote:
If the majority were insane, wouldn't insane be the new sane? 'Sane' would be a normal state of mind. If most people were crazy, than insanity would be normal, and therefore sane.

That's like saying that because 60% of the cars on the road are purple, that purple is the de-facto color for cars.

Quote:
The Dems haven't won the election yet, no need to worry about the end of humanity.

We're not the ones with the urge to point a nuke at everybody.

Quote:
Seriously, care to clarify?

Bluntly or nice and politically correct?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 03:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
That's like saying that because 60% of the cars on the road are purple, that purple is the de-facto color for cars.

Not really. The definition of sanity should be adjusted according to the normal state of mind of people.

Quote:
We're not the ones with the urge to point a nuke at everybody.

Oh yeah, the GOP is big on that issue.

Quote:
Bluntly or nice and politically correct?

Bluntly, but I highly doubt that it will not be politically incorrect either way.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 05:16 pm
@Reagaknight,
Lock up all those that voted for Bush,how could they vote for a man who can hardly speak english :lightbulb:
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 08:20 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54025 wrote:
Not really. The definition of sanity should be adjusted according to the normal state of mind of people.

Big difference between "should" and "is", depending on varying definitions of "is" of course.

Quote:
Oh yeah, the GOP is big on that issue.

Mini nukes anyone?

Quote:
Bluntly, but I highly doubt that it will not be politically incorrect either way.

Okay. I stopped talking to my invisible friend when I was 5.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 07:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54037 wrote:
Lock up all those that voted for Bush,how could they vote for a man who can hardly speak english :lightbulb:

What's the highest goal in your life you will attain? Will you ever come close to leading the free world? How are your speaking skills when the worlds watching you?
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 08:48 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54162 wrote:
What's the highest goal in your life you will attain? Will you ever come close to leading the free world? How are your speaking skills when the worlds watching you?

Hanging a hard right outta that conversation, aren't we?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 10:25 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54162 wrote:

Listen i don't claim to have the intelligence or brains,too lead the free world (By that you mean the USA) which dosen't always back freedom or democracy,only when it suits their agenda.

Do you think for one minute George Bush would have got anywhere near the white house if he wasn't the son of a former CIA Chief and President.
briansol

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 01:23 pm
@rugonnacry,
probably.

he was governor before that, and so is his brother... he had political ties before hand, the same strength as Romney or Richardson, or even bill clinton did.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 01:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
When did we EVER have a President that did not have political influence on his side allready?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 04:17 pm
@briansol,
briansol;54192 wrote:
probably.

he was governor before that, and so is his brother... he had political ties before hand, the same strength as Romney or Richardson, or even bill clinton did.

"probably" :eek: your f*cking joking,and do you think a man of his intelligence(or lack of) would have even become Governor,friends and family in high places.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 05:08 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54185 wrote:
Hanging a hard right outta that conversation, aren't we?
You guys talk alot of sheit about Bush yet will attain no higher then he?
DiversityDriven

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 05:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54188 wrote:
Listen i don't claim to have the intelligence or brains,too lead the free world (By that you mean the USA) which dosen't always back freedom or democracy,only when it suits their agenda.

Do you think for one minute George Bush would have got anywhere near the white house if he wasn't the son of a former CIA Chief and President.
Quote:
Listen i don't claim to have the intelligence or brains,too lead the free world
You can say that again.
Quote:
(By that you mean the USA)
Like i said, leader of the freeworld. Is there any better?
Quote:
which dosen't always back freedom
Do you always back freedom?
Quote:
or democracy,only when it suits their agenda.
So by any average of your posts we can assume your agenda is to hate the US? Do you do it because it suits you?
Quote:
Do you think for one minute George Bush would have got anywhere near the white house if he wasn't the son of a former CIA Chief and President
So your father never helped you? I'm sure he at least feed you and put cloths on your back?