I am dissapointed

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 08:12 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54204 wrote:
You guys talk alot of sheit about Bush yet will attain no higher then he?

Sorry, wasn't born into the right family. Don't have friends in low places. Not the good 'ol boys with the ability to seal records and get me outta tight spots with the right amount of palm grease.

However 95% of the people that know who I am don't hate me. Oh, and I can pronounce "Nuclear" quite well.

Again, still hanging that hard right out of the conversation.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 12:32 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54205 wrote:
You can say that again.Like i said, leader of the freeworld. Is there any better?Do you always back freedom?So by any average of your posts we can assume your agenda is to hate the US? Do you do it because it suits you?So your father never helped you? I'm sure he at least feed you and put cloths on your back?

So do you actually think for one minute,if george bush was not the son of a former president,he would have become president.

The USA likes to think of itsself as the great bastion of democracy,which is clearly not the case,only when it suits them,and no i dont hate the USA.
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 07:53 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54212 wrote:
Sorry, wasn't born into the right family. Don't have friends in low places. Not the good 'ol boys with the ability to seal records and get me outta tight spots with the right amount of palm grease.

However 95% of the people that know who I am don't hate me. Oh, and I can pronounce "Nuclear" quite well.

Quote:
Sorry, wasn't born into the right family. Don't have friends in low places.
Let me be the judge.
Quote:
Not the good 'ol boys with the ability to seal records and get me outta tight spots with the right amount of palm grease.
I'm sure you slipped past a couple in your life time.
Quote:
However 95% of the people that know who I am don't hate me.
I'd like to talk to the other five percent?
Quote:
I turn right, you turn left.
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 07:59 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54232 wrote:
So do you actually think for one minute,if george bush was not the son of a former president,he would have become president.

The USA likes to think of itsself as the great bastion of democracy,which is clearly not the case,only when it suits them,and no i dont hate the USA.
Quote:

Why do you think it impossible?
Quote:
The USA likes to think of itsself as the great bastion of democracy,
We are better then you. If we wern't why would you waist your time.
Quote:
which is clearly not the case
Have you ever beat us? You are what is known as an also ran. Second place it the first loser, get used to it.
Quote:
only when it suits them,and no i dont hate the USA
You keep saying that but i don't think it matters to the truth. Your hypocritical skirt is showing.
Sabz5150

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 09:07 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54331 wrote:
Let me be the judge.

Naah, that's not gonna happen. Keep dreaming, kid.

Quote:
I'm sure you slipped past a couple in your life time.

Umm... no.

Quote:
I'd like to talk to the other five percent?

Sure! My first ex is in Colorado, second is at VT and the third is probably rotting on the side of the streets from too many drugs. If you can find 'em, be my guest!

Quote:
I turn right, you turn left.

I didn't try changing the subject. Twice Smile
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 11:27 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54332 wrote:
Why do you think it impossible? We are better then you. If we wern't why would you waist your time.Have you ever beat us? You are what is known as an also ran. Second place it the first loser, get used to it.You keep saying that but i don't think it matters to the truth. Your hypocritical skirt is showing.

Because the man dosent have the intelligence to have bocome President off his own back,friends in high places have got him where he is.

"we are better than you" "have you ever beat us " "you are what is also known as an also ran " what are you on about Very Happy lol

My dislike of Bush and his politics,dont mean to say i hate The US as a country or the people.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 02:24 pm
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
Sure! My first ex is in Colorado, second is at VT and the third is probably rotting on the side of the streets from too many drugs. If you can find 'em, be my guest!

Hang on, are we talking wives or girlfriends?

DiversityDriven has to be Drnaline. I'd bet money on it.
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 06:47 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54333 wrote:

Umm... no.

I didn't try changing the subject. Twice Smile
Quote:

I got your kid hangin.
Quote:
Umm... no.
You must be the new messiah?
Quote:
Sure! My first ex is in Colorado, second is at VT and the third is probably rotting on the side of the streets from too many drugs.
Sounds like you have a pattern here? Do you have issues with your mother?
Quote:
If you can find 'em, be my guest!
I don't need to find them, you've said enough.
Quote:
I didn't try changing the subject. Twice
And talkin about right turns is related to the subject how?
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 06:49 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54336 wrote:
Because the man dosent have the intelligence to have bocome President off his own back,friends in high places have got him where he is.

"we are better than you" "have you ever beat us " "you are what is also known as an also ran " what are you on about Very Happy lol

My dislike of Bush and his politics,dont mean to say i hate The US as a country or the people.
Please explain the difference?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:16 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54389 wrote:
Please explain the difference?

The difference to what ? me disliking Bush and his neo-con mates,means that i hate the US and all things american ?
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 02:14 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54339 wrote:
Hang on, are we talking wives or girlfriends?

Oh good god... girlfriends!

I'm not *THAT* bad!
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 02:20 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54388 wrote:
I got your kid hangin.

You are full of yourself!!! Keep it hanging out and it'll eventually end up in your throat.

Kid.

Quote:
You must be the new messiah?

Not at all. But if you wanna try to be "the judge" with me, I'll convince you.

Quote:
Sounds like you have a pattern here? Do you have issues with your mother?

Women are crazy, what can I say?

As for asking about my mother, I'd prefer you didn't... you should prefer that too.

Quote:
I don't need to find them, you've said enough.

Awwwwwwwww... backing down? No ground to stand on? Too bad. You're falling apart in a most hilarious way, personal attacks included!

Quote:
And talkin about right turns is related to the subject how?

Your constant need to avoid real debate or move the goalposts constantly.

EDIT: Just like in real world politics, all a liberal has to do is weather a few baseless and unfounded attacks upon one's character from out of Right field to show that no real debate is being brought forth by the opposition Smile
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:50 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54408 wrote:
You are full of yourself!!! Keep it hanging out and it'll eventually end up in your throat.

Kid.

Quote:

As for asking about my mother, I'd prefer you didn't... you should prefer that too.
Evidently you don't wanna say? Just goes to my theory as to the issue you have with females?

Awwwwwwwww... backing down? No ground to stand on? Too bad. You're falling apart in a most hilarious way, personal attacks included!

EDIT: Just like in real world politics, all a liberal has to do is weather a few baseless and unfounded attacks upon one's character from out of Right field to show that no real debate is being brought forth by the opposition Smile

Quote:
That's assuming your man enough, LOL
Quote:

Your not the first to say that but what the hell?
Quote:
Awwwwwwwww... backing down? No ground to stand on?
My ass, just ain't doing your work for you, got link?
Quote:
You're falling apart in a most hilarious way, personal attacks included!

In your opinion.
Quote:
We go.
Quote:
EDIT: Just like in real world politics, all a liberal has to do is weather a few baseless and unfounded attacks upon one's character from out of Right field to show that no real debate is being brought forth by the opposition

A single admission admired by few.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:05 pm
@rugonnacry,
Nuke most of the world for Dick'n Bush.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 05:30 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54464 wrote:
That's assuming your man enough, LOL

You need not worry about that.

Quote:
Your not the first to say that but what the hell?

And you are gonna do precisely what about it?

Quote:
My ass, just ain't doing your work for you, got link?

Aww, can't research for yourself? Need hand holding? Don't wanna sort through the scary, thought provoking facts for yourself?

Quote:
In your opinion.

Best you got? Funny. No research, no desire to, no real debate. You prove my point over and over. I'd like to see you actually try to debate a topic instead of doing nothing and spouting horrible grammar and spelling... and explain to me the INSANE use of question marks in places where they shouldn't exist to begin with.

Just like another user that has been banned several times over. I'm sure you'll be shown the door soon.

Quote:
We go.

Soon you will Smile

Quote:
A single admission admired by few.

But truthful nonetheless. Thanks for driving that home.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:49 pm
@rugonnacry,
The purpose of this thread was to point out my dissapointment with the same stale topic argued by the same stale board members. (Both sides, something NEW from either side is welcome). Instead my distatse for the debates has .... Turned into that same stale debate.

Let me attedmpt to close it.

Bush is NOT articulate, that is not the only factor in intelligence, Einstein was not articulate either.

This should cover the main debate here. BUSH IS DUMB. Vs. NO HE ISNT
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:43 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;54490 wrote:
The purpose of this thread was to point out my dissapointment with the same stale topic argued by the same stale board members. (Both sides, something NEW from either side is welcome). Instead my distatse for the debates has .... Turned into that same stale debate.

Let me attedmpt to close it.

Bush is NOT articulate, that is not the only factor in intelligence, Einstein was not articulate either.

This should cover the main debate here. BUSH IS DUMB. Vs. NO HE ISNT

Not a very good comparison,Bush and Einstein :eek: lol
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:43 pm
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
The purpose of this thread was to point out my dissapointment

That reminds me of how disappointed I am that we have not impeached that IDIOT Bush. We should impeach him NOW!

Very Happy
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:44 pm
@rugonnacry,
Oh well, scooby beat me to the ironically Bush-related comment opportunity, but I think he was actually serious.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:42 pm
@rugonnacry,
When and if Scoob ever get's serious, i'm sure he'll come up with something other then a post?