I am dissapointed

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 10:58 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54525 wrote:
When and if Scoob ever get's serious, i'm sure he'll come up with something other then a post?

LOL what do you want me to do when i get serious,other than post. Very Happy
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:02 am
@rugonnacry,
From accross the pond you ain't doin much else.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 09:11 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54598 wrote:
From accross the pond you ain't doin much else.

Its a political forum lol what do you want me to do invade Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:50 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;54490 wrote:
The purpose of this thread was to point out my dissapointment with the same stale topic argued by the same stale board members. (Both sides, something NEW from either side is welcome). Instead my distatse for the debates has .... Turned into that same stale debate.

Let me attedmpt to close it.

Bush is NOT articulate, that is not the only factor in intelligence, Einstein was not articulate either.

This should cover the main debate here. BUSH IS DUMB. Vs. NO HE ISNT

I'm an expert on this. My speech-block went undiagnosed for 50 frig'n years. In the meantime, it screwed up many important aspects of my life, including my military career. I can attest to the simple fact that the way one actually speaks is not always a perfect reflection of his intelligence.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 12:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54614 wrote:
I'm an expert on this. My speech-block went undiagnosed for 50 frig'n years. In the meantime, it screwed up many important aspects of my life, including my military career. I can attest to the simple fact that the way one actually speaks is not always a perfect reflection of his intelligence.

People can have speach impediments,that is true,but with Bush that is not the question,when he gives speeches and has to answer questions he is embarrasing,and by that i mean his asnswers and what he has to say on the issues,and pino you are not an expert on this,my bro has a speech impediment,but he wouldn not say some of the crap that comes out Bush's mouth.
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 06:54 pm
@rugonnacry,
How do you do in front of crowds Scoob? You a good speaker? Show bush a thing or two?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:31 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54693 wrote:
How do you do in front of crowds Scoob? You a good speaker? Show bush a thing or two?

I think you are forgetting something here,i dont consider myself intelligent or articulate enough to hold such a high position of office,i would expect someone who is president of the most powerfull country in the world,to be both articulate and intelligent,Bush is neither,some of what comes out his mouth is embarrasing but also funny Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:53 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54631 wrote:
People can have speach impediments,that is true,but with Bush that is not the question,when he gives speeches and has to answer questions he is embarrasing,and by that i mean his asnswers and what he has to say on the issues,and pino you are not an expert on this,my bro has a speech impediment,but he wouldn not say some of the crap that comes out Bush's mouth.

Actually, I am a minor expert on my speech impediment. I had to research it for myself to understand it. Speech therapy is hard to come by and is usually very inconclusive. Most shrinks, for example, don't know a damned thing about speech impediments.

Personally, I think something's wrong with Bush. He appears nearly brain-dead. Dunno why. He seems fried. You know he can't wait to get the holy hell out of that job. :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:56 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54791 wrote:
I think you are forgetting something here,i dont consider myself intelligent or articulate enough to hold such a high position of office,i would expect someone who is president of the most powerfull country in the world,to be both articulate and intelligent,Bush is neither,some of what comes out his mouth is embarrasing but also funny Very Happy

He was a different sort of speaker back in the day. He was quick and forceful. Now, he's worse than worn out. He's like a walking cadaver. I feel sorry him.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 12:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55080 wrote:
He was a different sort of speaker back in the day. He was quick and forceful. Now, he's worse than worn out. He's like a walking cadaver. I feel sorry him.:no:

He should have stuck to playing cowboys in Texas !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 12:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55078 wrote:
Actually, I am a minor expert on my speech impediment. I had to research it for myself to understand it. Speech therapy is hard to come by and is usually very inconclusive. Most shrinks, for example, don't know a damned thing about speech impediments.

Personally, I think something's wrong with Bush. He appears nearly brain-dead. Dunno why. He seems fried. You know he can't wait to get the holy hell out of that job. :thumbdown:

Pino having a speech impediment,dosent mean you talk crap,Bush talks crap Very Happy
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 12:29 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55078 wrote:
He appears nearly brain-dead. Dunno why. He seems fried.

http://legaldruginfo.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/image-of-cocaine.jpg
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:40 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;55112 wrote:
He should have stuck to playing cowboys in Texas !

Dunno. It's so crowded down here. Most of us ride horses to work, and the trails are just so congested these days. I ride a tired out old paint-mare. Wish we had cars down here.:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
I wish Bush would launch a nuclear attack on Iran just before leaving office. That would really 'shuffle the deck', wouldn't it? Just flat out pummel that sandbox with nukes, laugh about it out loud, and then walk away. Go, Bush, go.:rollinglaugh:
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 01:21 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55390 wrote:
I wish Bush would launch a nuclear attack on Iran just before leaving office. That would really 'shuffle the deck', wouldn't it? Just flat out pummel that sandbox with nukes, laugh about it out loud, and then walk away. Go, Bush, go.:rollinglaugh:

Well right off the top, Israel would be annihilated. Every single person with even a slight grudge towards them would attack with everything they had.

Those who have nukes and have always wanted to fire them... would.

Let me buy my fallout shelter first... then you can wipe yourselves out singing "Oh Happy Day" whenever you like.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:59 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55481 wrote:
Well right off the top, Israel would be annihilated. Every single person with even a slight grudge towards them would attack with everything they had.

Those who have nukes and have always wanted to fire them... would.

Let me buy my fallout shelter first... then you can wipe yourselves out singing "Oh Happy Day" whenever you like.

Good analysis. I'd still like to see him do it. Smoke'm out.:headbang:
Sabz5150

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55654 wrote:
Good analysis. I'd still like to see him do it. Smoke'm out.:headbang:

Oh happy day..........

Oh happy day!

Try to leave something at least halfway useful behind, and a breathable atmosphere would be a nice thing too.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:59 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55658 wrote:
Oh happy day..........

Oh happy day!

Try to leave something at least halfway useful behind, and a breathable atmosphere would be a nice thing too.

Well, we do have tactical nukes that would limit the damage. We could spank'm a bit with those. I'm not talking about hitting populated areas -- just the desert, to scare the camel crap out of them.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 11:33 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55689 wrote:
Well, we do have tactical nukes that would limit the damage. We could spank'm a bit with those. I'm not talking about hitting populated areas -- just the desert, to scare the camel crap out of them.

A tactical nuke to limit the damage ? :eek:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 11:55 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55689 wrote:

Remember one thing:

The retaliation from such an attack would not be aimed at "limiting the damage". Also, you don't have to hit a populated area to do damage with a nuke. Fallout and poisoning are two of the wonderful things waiting for the survivors of such a skirmish.

I don't see some of the more 'eccentric' people out there having any problems salting a nuke with cobalt. Now, you wanna talk about nasty...