The Media Are Lying Deceitful ......

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:08 am
@Skye cv,
Back to lying and deceitful media, the Los Angeles media is obvious in their left leanings. Only one news anchor, Carlos Amezcua on KTLA has a conservative background. His parents immigrated from Mexico and worked hard to become naturalized Americans. All the rest of the team on their morning news comes from the left. The thing that bothers me is that they pick every opportunity to mock every conservative issue that comes up with an in-your-face attitude, daring the viewers to change the channel if you do not agree. So, lately, I'm off morning TV. Weather's good, I'll have my morning coffee by the water.
Skye cv

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:11 am
@Skye cv,
Shhhhhhhh So Cal....

Keep it your special secret.... sounds wonderful.

Who's gonna take the Open at Oakmont?

Oops I just read your take on Amezcua - he's also a Mormon I believe and has a strict code of family life.

Mark and Sam are there for the celebrity stuff - ie: Liberal whether they vote that way or not.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:12 am
@Skye cv,
Oakmont? Tiger, of course...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:10 pm
@Skye cv,
Just say 'no'.
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 12:05 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;20713 wrote:
Back to lying and deceitful media, the Los Angeles media is obvious in their left leanings. Only one news anchor, Carlos Amezcua on KTLA has a conservative background. His parents immigrated from Mexico and worked hard to become naturalized Americans. All the rest of the team on their morning news comes from the left. The thing that bothers me is that they pick every opportunity to mock every conservative issue that comes up with an in-your-face attitude, daring the viewers to change the channel if you do not agree. So, lately, I'm off morning TV. Weather's good, I'll have my morning coffee by the water.

It's for reasons like that why I prefer reading my local newspaper (in print & online) and just stick to online news in general.
0 Replies