Jesus appearing to Muslims in their dreams.

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:00 pm
It now appears that a number of Muslims who are truly seeking God are turning to Christ after encountering Him in their dreams. This is happening in many Islamic countries and the stories continue to come in. Where Christians are not allowed to preach the Gospel, Muslims are reporting that Jesus Christ is appearing to them in their dreams and telling them who He is. Christians are reporting that former Muslims are just walking into churches and tell those assembled they don't need salvation, for they have already given their life to Christ. They are telling the Christians they need Bibles and instruction how to live for Jesus. What is beginning to happen in many areas of the world is a modern day miracle of God. Some of these stories are like something you would of read out of the Book of Acts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 16,166 • Replies: 134
No top replies

mako cv

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:45 pm
@Campbell34,
Care to provide some verifiable references on this "miracle"? I have heard of Christians converting to Islam after dreaming of Mohammed and others dreaming of the Buddha and converting to Buddhism. :patriot:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 04:56 pm
@Campbell34,
A fabricated corrupted faith which use dreams and hallucination to deceive its followers is for sure a dying faith and it has nothing to offer except drinking alot of wine to see more dreams!
Campbell34

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 06:30 pm
@mako cv,
mako;29888 wrote:
Care to provide some verifiable references on this "miracle"? I have heard of Christians converting to Islam after dreaming of Mohammed and others dreaming of the Buddha and converting to Buddhism. :patriot:

All you need do is type in (muslims seeing jesus in their dreams) and you will see plenty. A story I was just reading was about a fanatical Muslim woman who had spent four years in prison for her political activities. While there, Jesus appeared to her in her cell. He personally explained redemption and the gospel to her. She is now on the Campus Crusade staff, totally sold out to reaching her Muslim people for her Savior. The director who leads Campus Crusade for Christ and worked in the Middle East is reporting the most astounding stories. Nothing like this has ever happen before. All over the earth many muslims are telling the same stories with their encounters with Jesus.
In Zamboanga city, Philippines a number of faithful Muslims here could hardly believe what they saw in their dreams weeks after Ramadan. Reports of Jesus calling to the Muslim people to follow Him. In Algeria, a number of people discovered they had the very same dream. The details were the same, and even the words Jesus said to them were the same. On their own, they have formed a Bible study and are following Christ.
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 01:11 pm
@Campbell34,
Quote:
All you need do is type in (muslims seeing jesus in their dreams) and you will see plenty.

I did and all I got was about 3 or 4 Christian or anti-Muslim websites with unsubstantiable stories. Maybe you are unaware of what evidence is. Evidence must be substantiated by verifiable sources not by biased and, all too often often, exaggerated stories from sources that are vague or un-named. As I said, offer us some valid evidence that this report is the truth. :patriot:
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 01:36 pm
@Campbell34,
I once Dreamt I was god, Now I worship myself
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:26 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;30046 wrote:
I once Dreamt I was god, Now I worship myself

Looooooooooooooolz, can i be ur prophet?
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:24 am
@mako cv,
mako;30030 wrote:
I did and all I got was about 3 or 4 Christian or anti-Muslim websites with unsubstantiable stories. Maybe you are unaware of what evidence is. Evidence must be substantiated by verifiable sources not by biased and, all too often often, exaggerated stories from sources that are vague or un-named. As I said, offer us some valid evidence that this report is the truth. :patriot:

Well I search the subject again and found about thirty web sites speaking of them. Im aware of what evidence is, and I guess you must believe every Christian who reports on this must be a liar. The fact is the news media is not going to be looking into these kinds of stories in a big way, so you have to go to the ones who are involved. The fact that these stories appear to be comeing from every corner of the world would suggest either these are true events, or all the Christian religions have gotten together to fabricate lies about Muslims. I'm sorry, but there are to many honest and respected Christians leaders who are reporting these events. And to believe this is all some kind of evil Christian conspiracy is pretty much over the top.
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 03:22 pm
@Campbell34,
Quote:
and I guess you must believe every Christian who reports on this must be a liar.
Quote:
The fact is the news media is not going to be looking into these kinds of stories in a big way, so you have to go to the ones who are involved.
Quote:
The fact that these stories appear to be comeing from every corner of the world would suggest either these are true events, or all the Christian religions have gotten together to fabricate lies about Muslims.
Quote:
but there are to many honest and respected Christians leaders who are reporting these events
Campbell34

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 10:17 pm
@mako cv,
mako;31147 wrote:

Well if the news media is adressing these subjects all the time then should they not be reporting how all the Christian leaders are making up lies about Muslims? NO, THE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT REPORTING ON THESE EVENTS ALL THE TIME. Why are they not jumping on the claims of what these Christian leaders are saying? If their claims are false, it should be easy to expose them.
This would be great chance for the news media to expose all those phony Christians. Where is the news media now? Why are they not jumping on this in a heart beat?

The fact is, many Christians are being told God does not speak to us in our dreams any more. So there are great numbers of Christians who donot believe these stories either.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:33 am
@Campbell34,
many weterns dont believe that Jesus was born without a father, which means they believe mary wasnot a vergin, is what am saying true?
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 10:30 am
@Campbell34,
Quote:
should they not be reporting how all the Christian leaders are making up lies about Muslims?
Quote:
If their claims are false, it should be easy to expose them.

Quite true, care to trot out the names of a few of these individuals and how to contact them? :patriot:
Campbell34

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:50 pm
@mako cv,
mako;31314 wrote:

CBN 700 Club Reporting from Zamboang City Philippines. A number of Moslem faithfuls have seen Jesus in their dreams. This was disclosed by Mohaimin Datu. He is the regional coordinator of the Tausug Ministry.

John Robb of World Vision A series of spontaneous conversions have been occurring in the countryside as a result of dreams and visions of Christ given to Cambodian villagers.

Rick Love, International director of Frontiers reports. One Egyptian Muslim was reading the Gospel of Luke when suddenly a stormy wind broke into his room. A voice spoke to him saying. "I am Jesus Christ, whom you hate. I am the Lord you are looking for." This Egyptian Muslim then wept, and gave his life to Christ.

Foursquare Church by Caroline Crews
From the heart of Iran to the deserts of Mali. Jesus is revealing Himself in visions and dreams to Muslims. For more than 10 years, several professors at Fuller Theological Seminaarys school of intecultural studies have copiled an extensive questionnaire filled out by more than 600 Muslim-background believers. J. Dudley Woodberry, a Professor of Islamic studies at Fuller, and Russell G. Shubin, an assistant editor at Mission Frontiers compiled a representative sampling of 120 of the surveys that included respondents from 39 countries and 50 ethnic groups. Their findings, published in a report titled "Why I Chose Jesus," revealed that over one-fourth of those surveyed stated dreams and visions were key in drawing them to Christ.

The stories that I have found appears endless, yet it should be easy to check
out this last one.
mako cv

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 09:38 am
@Campbell34,
politically-wrong

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 05:00 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;31498 wrote:
CBN 700 Club Reporting from Zamboang City Philippines. A number of Moslem faithfuls have seen Jesus in their dreams. This was disclosed by Mohaimin Datu. He is the regional coordinator of the Tausug Ministry.

John Robb of World Vision A series of spontaneous conversions have been occurring in the countryside as a result of dreams and visions of Christ given to Cambodian villagers.

Rick Love, International director of Frontiers reports. One Egyptian Muslim was reading the Gospel of Luke when suddenly a stormy wind broke into his room. A voice spoke to him saying. "I am Jesus Christ, whom you hate. I am the Lord you are looking for." This Egyptian Muslim then wept, and gave his life to Christ.

Foursquare Church by Caroline Crews
From the heart of Iran to the deserts of Mali. Jesus is revealing Himself in visions and dreams to Muslims. For more than 10 years, several professors at Fuller Theological Seminaarys school of intecultural studies have copiled an extensive questionnaire filled out by more than 600 Muslim-background believers. J. Dudley Woodberry, a Professor of Islamic studies at Fuller, and Russell G. Shubin, an assistant editor at Mission Frontiers compiled a representative sampling of 120 of the surveys that included respondents from 39 countries and 50 ethnic groups. Their findings, published in a report titled "Why I Chose Jesus," revealed that over one-fourth of those surveyed stated dreams and visions were key in drawing them to Christ.

The stories that I have found appears endless, yet it should be easy to check
out this last one.

are there any cases in Sudan? i will check them out for you Very Happy
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 09:32 am
@mako cv,
mako;31522 wrote:

Well I don't have any Muslims sending me their personal letters about their dreams of Jesus, yet there are many Christians reporting on these events. I just came across this one that was posted on line by a Pakistani Muslim and his story is amazing.

I hope this link works for you.
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 07:47 am
@Campbell34,
In other words you are reporting unverifiable hear say as factual! :beat: Typical! Incidentially, your little Pakistani item can be matched by the many Christians that have converted to Islam. I once worked as management in the food services of the Texas Corrections system (Texas Department of Criminal Justice) and am personally familiar with 35 to 40 inmates that converted from Christianity to Islam and know 3 different Muslim missionaries that work the Texas prison system. Very Happy Since, of the 4 major religions of the world, Islam is the fastest growing, followed by Buddhism, Hinduism and then Christianity (which is actually shrinking, even with the growth in Africa and Asia), if anything it is probably Christians seeing Allah and Mohammed in a dream and converting to Islam rather than vice versa. :patriot:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 09:00 am
@Campbell34,
Unverified does not make it not true. Just unverified. If you found a piece of evidence supporting his assumption would you post it? Na i didn't think so. If more then one second hand source stated so would that be verified to you?
mako cv

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:01 am
@Campbell34,
Quote:
Unverified does not make it not true. Just unverified. If you found a piece of evidence supporting his assumption would you post it? Na i didn't think so. If more then one second hand source stated so would that be verified to you?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:11 am
@Campbell34,
The only facts i see him stateing are these:
Quote:
The fact is the news media is not going to be looking into these kinds of stories in a big way, so you have to go to the ones who are involved. The fact that these stories appear to be comeing from every corner of the world would suggest either these are true events,
What other facts are you talking about? Do you not agree with these two statements he believes to be fact? Do you have a counter fact to oppose them or just an opinion of a fact?
Quote:
he is the one that made the fantastic claim
Which one, you didn't quote him that i saw?
Quote:
however, all of his sources are Christian, which makes the validity of the claim at best shaky and based on the history of lying for their religion that Christianity has, the other sources would have to outnumber the Christian sources.
So you think the Christians are conspiring this whole thing, got any evidence other then opinion?
0 Replies