Jesus appearing to Muslims in their dreams.

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 05:08 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41535 wrote:
Well I found another site that talks about Muslims encounters with Jesus. Some great stories and I doubt these are all lies. There's even one about Madame Bilquis Sheikh who is the former wife of the Minister of the Interior, in Pakistan.

Muslims find the real Jesus

Sure, Christian anti-Islam websites, which are full of lies and deceptions but no supported proofs. I can fill you this forum with fabricated stories but will that make the Falsehood become the Truth!!?, or will the lie hide the Truth!!?

Ask yourself: Am I seeking the TRUTH or just trying to satisfy my desires and I don't care if my faith is false or not!!? Be truthful towards yourself.

Did you read this thread http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1781/ ?
Campbell34

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:23 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;41560 wrote:
Sure, Christian anti-Islam websites, which are full of lies and deceptions but no supported proofs. I can fill you this forum with fabricated stories but will that make the Falsehood become the Truth!!?, or will the lie hide the Truth!!?

Ask yourself: Am I seeking the TRUTH or just trying to satisfy my desires and I don't care if my faith is false or not!!? Be truthful towards yourself.

Did you read this thread http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1781/ ?

You know I have been a Christian since I was eleven years old, so I guess that means I have been a Christian for about 46 years. And I can honestly tell you I have never in my whole life ever ran into Christians who were plotting in back rooms trying to lie and fabricate stories to make people believe in our faith. If that was the case, our faith would of failed long ago.
Now when I have told people about my experieces with Christ some would say I was off in left field, yet every word that I have spoken was the truth.
And many of these stories are coming from people who are just like me, and I can't imagine why anyone would lie about an encounter with God. I find it hard to believe that all these stories are nothing but fabrications. Are you saying Muslims around the world just choose this time to make up stories about Jesus and risk their life at the hands of other Muslims?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 11:02 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;42057 wrote:
You know I have been a Christian since I was eleven years old, so I guess that means I have been a Christian for about 46 years. And I can honestly tell you I have never in my whole life ever ran into Christians who were plotting in back rooms trying to lie and fabricate stories to make people believe in our faith. If that was the case, our faith would of failed long ago.
Now when I have told people about my experieces with Christ some would say I was off in left field, yet every word that I have spoken was the truth.
And many of these stories are coming from people who are just like me, and I can't imagine why anyone would lie about an encounter with God. I find it hard to believe that all these stories are nothing but fabrications. Are you saying Muslims around the world just choose this time to make up stories about Jesus and risk their life at the hands of other Muslims?

Campbell your ignorance about Christianity and the Bible is ASTOUNDING. You succeed everytime you post in proving that. Congratulations.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 11:37 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;42095 wrote:
Campbell your ignorance about Christianity and the Bible is ASTOUNDING. You succeed everytime you post in proving that. Congratulations.

Well Fedup do you know Christians that fabricate stories to try and get others to believe as they? Aren't you glad I told you about Conflicting//Views?
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 10:55 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;29887 wrote:
It now appears that a number of Muslims who are truly seeking God are turning to Christ after encountering Him in their dreams. This is happening in many Islamic countries and the stories continue to come in. Where Christians are not allowed to preach the Gospel, Muslims are reporting that Jesus Christ is appearing to them in their dreams and telling them who He is. Christians are reporting that former Muslims are just walking into churches and tell those assembled they don't need salvation, for they have already given their life to Christ. They are telling the Christians they need Bibles and instruction how to live for Jesus. What is beginning to happen in many areas of the world is a modern day miracle of God. Some of these stories are like something you would of read out of the Book of Acts.

Please provide us details on the source of your interesting claim. Make that a habit Mr.Campbell when ever you make a claim. It will make you more credible.

So, if Muslims are converting to Christanity in large numbers, lets have the prooof.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 06:17 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42549 wrote:
Please provide us details on the source of your interesting claim. Make that a habit Mr.Campbell when ever you make a claim. It will make you more credible.

So, if Muslims are converting to Christanity in large numbers, lets have the prooof.

Hope these links work for you.

Lausanne World Pulse - More Than Dreams: Muslims Coming to Christ Through Dreams and Visions
Muslims Are Seeing Jesus During Ramadan
The Jesus Vision
Dreams and Visions of Isa al Masih [IsaAlMasih.net]
http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/69001.aspx
Jesus Appeared In A Dream To a Sikh Woman And Changed The Destiny Of Her Family Forever...
Brian764

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 07:13 am
@Campbell34,

One can only hope that as He (God) has done with these Muslims He might do with some of the skeptics....open their eyes to the truth.
Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 07:17 am
@Campbell34,

Thanks Mr.Campbell. Truly. Shall go through them and revert.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 07:32 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42574 wrote:
One can only hope that as He (God) has done with these Muslims He might do with some of the skeptics....open their eyes to the truth.

Am trying to find a non-Christian news source for this claim so that my eyes can be opened.

Unfortunately all we have here are Christian links. That makes this as reliable as the "news" these days on Muslim links that western women are converting to Islam in record numbers.

One necessarily has to be sceptical about both claims until we can test them from a credible source.
Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 07:34 am
@Campbell34,
Adam Bing <[email protected]> wrote:
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 06:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Verification
To: [email][email protected][/email]

Sirs:

A friend of mine has forwarded me the link to your article about Muslims being visited by Jesus in their dreams.

I'd be extremely grateful for your assistance in verifying some statistics as to how many such documented stories exist.

Also, is there any non-christian site that I can go to and verify this claim. Any popular news channel like CNN, BBC, etc.

Most gratefully,
Adam Bing
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 07:48 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42579 wrote:
Am trying to find a non-Christian news source for this claim so that my eyes can be opened.
QUOTE]

That's not how God work...He does not need to use source that you would deem credible to cause you to believe, if He is calling you.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:34 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42574 wrote:

Well according to what I have read, it appears the one's that God is giving these dreams to are those who are really seeking Him. There are a lot of religious muslims, yet it looks like it is the muslims that donot have axcess to Bibles, and they live in areas where the Gospel is not allowed to be preached. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but that is the take I see on it.
I know in the Bible it reads, if you seek me with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind you will surley find me. Quote from Jesus.
If the prophecies of the Bible are correct as I believe they are, then we are living in the last days, and Scripture points out that these kinds of manifestation would be just another sign of the coming of the Lord.
Brian764

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:52 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;42587 wrote:
Well according to what I have read, it appears the one's that God is giving these dreams to are those who are really seeking Him. There are a lot of religious muslims, yet it looks like it is the muslims that donot have axcess to Bibles, and they live in areas where the Gospel is not allowed to be preached. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but that is the take I see on it.
I know in the Bible it reads, if you seek me with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind you will surley find me. Quote from Jesus.
If the prophecies of the Bible are correct as I believe they are, then we are living in the last days, and Scripture points out that these kinds of manifestation would be just another sign of the coming of the Lord.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 09:18 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42589 wrote:

Well I'm sure God could open the mind of a skeptic, but I really think God is looking for those who really want to know Him. Now maybe there are skeptics who down deep would like that, but only God knows the mind of a skeptic.
When I spoke of the last days, I was thinking more in terms of the Prophecies of the coming of the Lord, and the Great Tribulation. I believe it is the Book of Joel that talks about Gods Spirit being poured out on all flesh, and then it speaks about the moon turning blood red, and the pillars of smoke, ect.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 10:47 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42582 wrote:
Adam Bing;42579 wrote:
QUOTE]

That's not how God work...He does not need to use source that you would deem credible to cause you to believe, if He is calling you.

Well my friend, good for god. I however need more verifiable proof from a more credible source than christian news media to believe there is a mass conversion to Christianity amongst Muslims. I travel the world over and have yet to see any such thing happening.

Similarly, the mass conversion of western women as being claimed in the Muslim media, is nonsense.

I sometimes wonder why you guys are at odds when you have so much in common.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 11:50 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42603 wrote:
Brian@764;42582 wrote:

Well my friend, good for god. I however need more verifiable proof from a more credible source than christian news media to believe there is a mass conversion to Christianity amongst Muslims. I travel the world over and have yet to see any such thing happening.

Similarly, the mass conversion of western women as being claimed in the Muslim media, is nonsense.

I sometimes wonder why you guys are at odds when you have so much in common.

I don't believe there is a mass conversion, because I just see the reports of the few. The fact is, the bible tells us before Christ returns there will be a great falling away from the faith.
Having much in common is not enought. Knowing that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour is what is needed, and the Islamics donot believe that. And they donot believe in the prophecies of the Bible either. Because of this, down the road they will invade Israel, and only then will both the Jews and the Islamic nations understand who Jesus Christ is.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 04:59 pm
@Campbell34,
[SIZE="3"]The Jesus of Islam [/SIZE]

The Jesus of Islam is different from the Jesus of the corrupt bible.

Let us look at what Allah Almighty said about Jesus peace be upon him:

"Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. (The Noble Quran, 19:34)"

"The similitude of Jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (The Noble Quran, 3:59)"

"And behold! God will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (The Noble Quran, 5:116)"

"O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs. (The Noble Quran, 4:171)"

"Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship God, nor do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who disdain His worship and are arrogant,-He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer). (The Noble Quran, 4:172)"

"Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses. (The Noble Quran, 5:78)"

"The same religion has He established for you (i.e., Muhammad) as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than God, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him). (The Noble Quran, 42:13)"

"We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay! (The Noble Quran, 2:87)"

"And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God. (The Noble Quran, 5:46)"

"Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them God spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If God had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If God had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but God Fulfilleth His plan. (The Noble Quran, 2:253)"

"Say ye: "We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to God (in Islam)." (The Noble Quran, 2:136)"

"Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God; (The Noble Quran, 3:45)"

"When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) God?" Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers: We believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims. (The Noble Quran, 3:52)"

"Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. (The Noble Quran, 3:55)"

"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) know ledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- (The Noble Quran, 4:157)"

"Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' (The Noble Quran, 5:110)"

"Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear God, if ye have faith." (The Noble Quran, 5:112)"

"Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O God our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)." (The Noble Quran, 5:114)"

"And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: (The Noble Quran, 6:85)"

"When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)! (The Noble Quran, 43:57)"

"And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way. (The Noble Quran, 43:61)"

"When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear God and obey me. (The Noble Quran, 43:63)"

"Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of God; but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 57:27)"

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!" (The Noble Quran, 61:6)" Please visit Jesus mentioned Muhammad by the name in the Bible.

"O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of God: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) God?" Said the disciples, "We are God's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed. (The Noble Quran, 61:14)"
Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 09:13 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
This Muslim gentleman - Sword of God - has just taught you christians, a lesson in civilized behaviour.

His religion was attacked by this thread which alleges something for the stupid to believe, that Jesus comes in dreams to Muslims and they then convert.

Instead of being outraged which I would frankly have found acceptable, he simply quotes from the Koran and demonstrates that the Muslms too revere Jesus albeit a more sensible version with none of the son of god fairy tale.

Good going my friend. You just set the benchmark for civilized discourse. If only others from the monotheist sects followed your example, the rest of us - the innocent bystanders - would feel more at ease.

Having said that I still intend to debate you but I will do so following the example you set.
Campbell34

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:14 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42663 wrote:
This Muslim gentleman - Sword of God - has just taught you christians, a lesson in civilized behaviour.

His religion was attacked by this thread which alleges something for the stupid to believe, that Jesus comes in dreams to Muslims and they then convert.

Instead of being outraged which I would frankly have found acceptable, he simply quotes from the Koran and demonstrates that the Muslms too revere Jesus albeit a more sensible version with none of the son of god fairy tale.

Good going my friend. You just set the benchmark for civilized discourse. If only others from the monotheist sects followed your example, the rest of us - the innocent bystanders - would feel more at ease.

Having said that I still intend to debate you but I will do so following the example you set.

Well to believe one must be stupid, if one believes that God revealed Himself to another in a dream is a pretty sad statement. I myself have heard from the Lord from time to time. He speaks in a soft voice and yet one that I have heard, and one that incourages and lifts you up. Sometimes it is a prophecy, and sometimes it is knowledge, yet it is the Lord that speaks and you do not have to be stupid to believe is such a thing. Sword of God, often insults the Bible and Christians, so to say he has taught us a lesson. Well I find that statement rather amusing. And for you to suggest that the Son of God is but a fairy tale I find equally sad. For I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and I also know he is the only hope this world has.
Adam Bing

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:54 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;42769 wrote:
Well to believe one must be stupid, if one believes that God revealed Himself to another in a dream is a pretty sad statement. I myself have heard from the Lord from time to time. He speaks in a soft voice and yet one that I have heard, and one that incourages and lifts you up. Sometimes it is a prophecy, and sometimes it is knowledge, yet it is the Lord that speaks and you do not have to be stupid to believe is such a thing. Sword of God, often insults the Bible and Christians, so to say he has taught us a lesson. Well I find that statement rather amusing. And for you to suggest that the Son of God is but a fairy tale I find equally sad. For I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and I also know he is the only hope this world has.

I was impressed with this response by Mr.Sword of God and hence my comment.

Do you seriously believe devout Muslims won't be insulted by your unsubstantiable claim that Muslims are dreaming of Jesus and converting? If it was true, thats one thing. But this sort of nonsense being bandied by evangelical groups is the silliest sort of infalmatory propaganda. Like I said it is no better than the equally stupid Muslim claim that western women are converting in droves to Islam (they wish!).

Now, looking at you two sorry folk, I again repeat that to an innocent bystander like myself, there is no difference between the two.
- Both are bigots and trouble makers.
- Neither respects the earth or the Universe. Both are anthrocentric with an ideology that puts man on top of the heap sanctioned by a god entity that cannot be proven.
- while both cast aspersions at true science, their only proof for the wildest of claims is that it is said in the holy book.

"Jesus rose from the dead". Proof? The Bible.
"Mohammed heard the suras straight from god". Proof? The Koran.
"Mary was a virgin when Jesus was born". Proof? The Bible & The Koran.
"Mohammed flew overnight to God on a camel". Proof? The Koran.

I therefore respect you both but not your beliefs.

Once again I must also say that your belief is your personal matter and as long as you do not proseletyse, I have no right to slight them. However, by evangelising, you open your belief set to questioning. And they crumble under the simpest assault.