Jesus appearing to Muslims in their dreams.

wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
@mako cv,
Good post mako

I was looking for that scripture in Leviticus. But now you have met a christian who tries their best to really live and follow the teachings of christ and I do not believe he came only to us few white European decent followers.

I believe Christ has been sent to this earth many times to talk to different groups of mankind. I know God has a plan and it is the perfect plan.

mako;38991 wrote:
mako cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:16 pm
@wvpeach,
Quote:
But now you have met a christian who tries their best to really live and follow the teachings of christ

You are added to the list...I know a goodly number of Christians that try to live as the dogma insists they should and I greatly respect them for that, just as I do those that follow Buddhism, Islam, Taoism, etc to the best of their ability. Many times what I say is taken as an attack on a particular relgion, but it is only a debating ploy in that I show that the dogma can be turned in on itself, so please do take it personally...Mako :patriot:
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:44 pm
@mako cv,
I do not mako take any offence at what you have said , but ask that you keep us real followers of Christ in mind when you post, and so far I can not fault you at all. Your posts have been well thought out and on target.

Jesus warned in the bible that men would take away and add to his word. Indeed 16 more books existed in the bible than are in it today as recently as the early 1800"s they were removed by people who did not like what they said. It takes the Holy Spirit to open the understanding of scriptures and teach us so that a person can understand them.
I know for a fact that the KJV of the bible most follow has many mistranslations in it and is missing lots of books that were in it almost from the time of Christ.

I also know that many other sacred writings exist and are beneficial to one looking to know God more fully.

So when you point out the contradictions in the main stream bible and do it respectfully as you do and with knowledge you will get no argument from me. I also hope you know that i will chime in if I know you are wrong about something and I am a student of All of Gods word. So you may find my comments helpful from time to time.

mako;38999 wrote:
You are added to the list...I know a goodly number of Christians that try to live as the dogma insists they should and I greatly respect them for that, just as I do those that follow Buddhism, Islam, Taoism, etc to the best of their ability. Many times what I say is taken as an attack on a particular relgion, but it is only a debating ploy in that I show that the dogma can be turned in on itself, so please do take it personally...Mako :patriot:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:30 pm
@Campbell34,
wvpeach, I do not trust the Bible. I have fear that what I read might have been written by men to control men. I understand your experiences, I have had similar, for that reason I know that the spirit of truth guides those who want it. I wish to learn the word of God, maybe you can help me experience the truth as you have?
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:45 pm
@markx15,
mark x

My advice to you is that you pray each time you read the bible . Clear your mind and really pray. Ask God to give you wisdom and understanding of his Holy Word . Ask God to send the Holy Spirit to instruct you in what is truth. Ask God to remove the scales from your eyes that you might see clearly and to open your understanding of the scriptures. Ask this in praise because you want to know your God and his will for your life . And ask in the name of the Son and savior Jesus Christ and God will be faithful as promised to answer this prayer.

And praise his Holy name as his Holy Spirit begins to open your understanding and thank him for the sacrifice of the Son our Lord Jesus .

Never forget to pray for this as scripture tells us that man does not live by bread alone , but rather by every word that proceedth from the mouth of God. God wants nothing more than for his kids to love him and know him, he will gladly answer your prayer if you are in earnest.

One thing I believe really helps is that you must learn to do as Jesus instructed us, and this is hard. We must love God above all and nobody above God. This is hard for humans as we love our human families so much and after all we can put our arms around our human families and tell them face to face we love them. I learned the hard way that God has decreed we must love him first, and that until we learn to do this we will never fully know the truth or be happy. Believe me it was hard as I a mother loved my children so much I could not even conceive of loving God more. But God instructs his children as any loving parent would and sometimes even though those lessons hurt he will insist that we learn them. God taught me to love him first. And my life is grand ever since! LOL.

I'd say my husband and children come in about tied , But God always comes first in my life now and in my love.

Blessings to you and yours this night markx.

Paula

And let me know when you want to study anytime . I am not expert but i do have the best teacher anyone could have the Holy Spirit.

I have a web site that is little used we could study on just PM me

markx15;39008 wrote:
wvpeach, I do not trust the Bible. I have fear that what I read might have been written by men to control men. I understand your experiences, I have had similar, for that reason I know that the spirit of truth guides those who want it. I wish to learn the word of God, maybe you can help me experience the truth as you have?
Mandeville cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:46 pm
@Campbell34,
This is news worthy?
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:49 pm
@wvpeach,
mark x 15

I ask this question once in awhile of people who say they love God. the answer to the question tells me a lot about where they are in realationship to
our God.

The question is if given the choice today to live here on earth or be with God which would you choose?
Mandeville cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:54 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39013 wrote:
mark x 15

I ask this question once in awhile of people who say they love God. the answer to the question tells me a lot about where they are in realationship to
our God.

The question is if given the choice today to live here on earth or be with God which would you choose?

Earth, why would I want to die? You only live once. You'll probably go out early thinking you're heading somewhere magical.
markx15

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:19 pm
@Campbell34,
I would willingly give up my life, but I don't know what being with God would be like. If it is like the time I felt peace, true peace then yes I would choose to be with God. That is not a rational thought Lol, but I am looking for satisfaction, for peace, as I said once I experienced what could be most accurately described as complete peace, that is something I am trying to find once again. So I guees my final answear is I would choose to stay on Earth, not for my family, friends or my own life, but because I wish to enter fully whatever it is that God is, and I know that I haven't yet had my realization.
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:34 pm
@Mandeville cv,
Nope but if you really love God more than anything or anybody else , how could you not choose to be with him as soon as possible.

My life is full , I have three wonderful kids a great husband, enough money and a large loving extended family.

But I must content myself with the Holy Spirit instead of being in God's presence and I would choose to loose my life to gain it as the bible says and be in the presence of my greatest love God .

Mandeville;39018 wrote:
Earth, why would I want to die? You only live once. You'll probably go out early thinking you're heading somewhere magical.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:36 pm
@markx15,
well said marlx15

Yes and you like I shall stay here to fulfill the purpose of God for our lives.
Well said!

markx15;39021 wrote:
I would willingly give up my life, but I don't know what being with God would be like. If it is like the time I felt peace, true peace then yes I would choose to be with God. That is not a rational thought Lol, but I am looking for satisfaction, for peace, as I said once I experienced what could be most accurately described as complete peace, that is something I am trying to find once again. So I guees my final answear is I would choose to stay on Earth, not for my family, friends or my own life, but because I wish to enter fully whatever it is that God is, and I know that I haven't yet had my realization.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:40 pm
@Campbell34,
Thank you, now if you excuse me I will be, as you suggested, praying and reading. Can I share with you anything I come across?
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:47 pm
@markx15,
I love to study God's word and will be honored to study with you markx15.

Study well and fruitfully.

markx15;39025 wrote:
Thank you, now if you excuse me I will be, as you suggested, praying and reading. Can I share with you anything I come across?
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 12:00 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;29887 wrote:
It now appears that a number of Muslims who are truly seeking God are turning to Christ after encountering Him in their dreams. This is happening in many Islamic countries and the stories continue to come in. Where Christians are not allowed to preach the Gospel, Muslims are reporting that Jesus Christ is appearing to them in their dreams and telling them who He is. Christians are reporting that former Muslims are just walking into churches and tell those assembled they don't need salvation, for they have already given their life to Christ. They are telling the Christians they need Bibles and instruction how to live for Jesus. What is beginning to happen in many areas of the world is a modern day miracle of God. Some of these stories are like something you would of read out of the Book of Acts.

A little demonstration of the power of God. It just shows that those whom God has predestined to be called will be called, no matter what. Nothing will prevent God from doing His will, even if He has to do it Himself.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 12:04 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;29913 wrote:
A fabricated corrupted faith which use dreams and hallucination to deceive its followers is for sure a dying faith and it has nothing to offer except drinking alot of wine to see more dreams!

So you are saying that it was Christians that got into the head of these former Muslim and put deceptive dreams in there mind?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 12:18 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41504 wrote:
So you are saying that it was Christians that got into the head of these former Muslim and put deceptive dreams in there mind?

You christinas -out of desperation- fabricate a LIE and you keep repeating/posting your LIE till one day you yourself believe it!!
Brian764

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 12:58 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;41508 wrote:
You christinas -out of desperation- fabricate a LIE and you keep repeating/posting your LIE till one day you yourself believe it!!

Well you would have to prove to me that it is a fabrication.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 03:21 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;41508 wrote:

Well I found another site that talks about Muslims encounters with Jesus. Some great stories and I doubt these are all lies. There's even one about Madame Bilquis Sheikh who is the former wife of the Minister of the Interior, in Pakistan.

Muslims find the real Jesus
Brian764

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 03:53 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41535 wrote:
Well I found another site that talks about Muslims encounters with Jesus. Some great stories and I doubt these are all lies. There's even one about Madame Bilquis Sheikh who is the former wife of the Minister of the Interior, in Pakistan.

Muslims find the real Jesus

Now the question that the skeptics never seem to ask is this, if Christianity is false, why would these people leave the comfort of the old ways to another where they know that it will cause them to persecuted or even death? Why would the men of the Bible risked there lives for something that is false, know what would happen to them?
Campbell34

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 04:22 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41543 wrote:
Now the question that the skeptics never seem to ask is this, if Christianity is false, why would these people leave the comfort of the old ways to another where they know that it will cause them to persecuted or even death? Why would the men of the Bible risked there lives for something that is false, know what would happen to them?

That is a great point Brian. WHY WOULD THEY?
0 Replies