Jesus appearing to Muslims in their dreams.

mako cv

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:20 am
@Campbell34,
Read the thread...all the answers are already there and I will not repeat them when all you have to do is read what is already posted! :patriot:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:27 am
@Campbell34,
So you think the Christians are conspiring this whole thing, got any evidence other then opinion?
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 11:07 am
@mako cv,
Quote:
So you think the Christians are conspiring this whole thing, got any evidence other then opinion?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 12:52 pm
@Campbell34,
Yeah, and so is every religion, including yours. You providing quotes does not constitute them as fact. You have provided nothing as to there truth? Or as some would put it, hearsay? How verified this? Got link?
Also being that there are 2.1 billion followers, i don't think eight or nine examples represent even a minute percentage of what you think is fact?
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 02:41 pm
@mako cv,
Quote:
Yeah, and so is every religion, including yours

Well, considering my religion is only about 200 years old and does not actively recruit members, does not have a dogma, scriptures, meetings, meeting places or any of the trappings that go with the revealed organized religions, I seriously doubt that we can be accused of lying for god.
Quote:
You providing quotes does not constitute them as fact. You have provided nothing as to there truth? Or as some would put it, hearsay?

Well, considering these quotes come from the acknowledged works and letters of these persons, it would be as close to the truth as they saw it as one could get without a time machine to go back and interview them in person. If you want to verify these, you can go to the library and look them up just as I did in the past, although most are available (in translated versions) on the Yale, Harvard, Princeton library websites and a goodly number of them are available on the Early Christian Writings website – after all, for the most part I gave you the author, the work, the volume and thus did the majority of the work for you.
Quote:
Also being that there are 2.1 billion followers, i don't think eight or nine examples represent even a minute percentage of what you think is fact?

How likely is a chicken to hatch from a chicken egg? How likely is an adherent of a religion, whose founders, movers and shakers and primary teachers advocated lying for the benefit of the religion, to lie for his god? In each case it probably would be 100%.
Now that you have shown everyone how witty, how conservative and how Christian you are, maybe we can get back on subject. :patriot:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 05:24 pm
@mako cv,
mako;32074 wrote:
Quote:
Well, considering my religion is only about 200 years old and does not actively recruit members, does not have a dogma, scriptures, meetings, meeting places or any of the trappings that go with the revealed organized religions, I seriously doubt that we can be accused of lying for god.
Let me be the judge of that, you have already passed your judgement of us?
Quote:
Well, considering these quotes come from the acknowledged works and letters of these persons,
Acknowledged does not constitute fact.
Quote:
it would be as close to the truth as they saw it
Close wasn't good enough for you, why should it be good enough for me?
Quote:
without a time machine to go back and interview them in person.
This is, as with most of your statements is fantasy, i must figure you have a problem drawing a line?
Quote:
If you want to verify these, you can go to the library and look them up just as I did in the past,
Don't i remember just recently you stating that is was not up to you to verify? Now you want me to do your homework, hypocritical at the very least?
Quote:
Nope, sorry. As with your statement to Cambell, it is you that must provide the information!
Quote:
How likely is a chicken to hatch from a chicken egg?
Most every time if it's fertilized.
Quote:
How likely is an adherent of a religion, whose founders, movers and shakers and primary teachers advocated lying for the benefit of the religion, to lie for his god?
You have provided only 8 or 9 instances, you need alot more if you want to prove any kind of conspriracy? As compared to 2.1 billions followers, what do you think your percentage is?
Quote:
Now that you have shown everyone how witty, how conservative and how Christian you are, maybe we can get back on subject. :patriot
You ain't seen nothing yet bud. You answering my questions will go far as to knowing what you want to know about me. Lets see if you can stay on subject as well?
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 10:21 am
@mako cv,
Quote:
Let me be the judge of that, you have already passed your judgement of us?
Quote:
Acknowledged does not constitute fact.
Quote:
Close wasn't good enough for you, why should it be good enough for me?

Your choice mate, but acceptable by all but the most irascible and punctilious. LOL:p
Quote:
This is, as with most of your statements is fantasy, i must figure you have a problem drawing a line?
Quote:
Don't i remember just recently you stating that is was not up to you to verify? Now you want me to do your homework, hypocritical at the very least?
Quote:
Nope, sorry. As with your statement to Cambell, it is you that must provide the information!

No, it was to you in this case and being the high powered media analyst that you claim, you surely can access those library sites. LOL:dance2:
Quote:
Most every time if it's fertilized.
Quote:
You have provided only 8 or 9 instances, you need alot more if you want to prove any kind of conspriracy? As compared to 2.1 billions followers, what do you think your percentage is?

First, if I were to give more than just 8 or nine representative examples the Webmaster and Moderators would be very unhappy with the waste of bandwidth, second, I gave a span of abut 1700 years to show that this predilection of Christians for lying for god has not tempered over the centuries/millennia, third, I never said there was a conspiracy, only that there was a history of lying for god among Christians and that anything said about their religion needed to be confirmed with non-Christian sources. Please learn to read correctly. LOL :backtotopic:
Quote:
You ain't seen nothing yet bud. You answering my questions will go far as to knowing what you want to know about me. Lets see if you can stay on subject as well?
markx15

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 10:34 am
@Campbell34,
What matters is how this affects the person and the community. Some people need such dreams and revelations to give them the courage to deny the obvious benefits of an unlawfull life. It would be very amusing if these newly converted began to severly criticize the actions of their fellow christians. Someone said that there were such things taking other forms aswell, perfectly understandable we are inherently unique, why wouldn't our terms and needs for "salvation" be equally as diferent.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 03:16 pm
@Campbell34,
Damn, mark. Haven't seen you around in a while, you must of found a life, LOL.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 04:52 pm
@Campbell34,
I've been doing a little traveling, but it is good to be back. How's things around here?
Red cv

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 05:27 pm
@mako cv,
I'm not surprised Muslims are seeing the one true God, who ever that is it isn't Allah.

I believe Islam is one giant hoax and it's being used to control it's followers by enforcing the literate translation of the Koran. Seven century ethos to benifit filthy immoral rich Arabs, and Prussian and Africians ELITESTS. Using blind devotion to a fake god has worked wonders in controlling millions of people. Keep them uneducated, unemployed, the only thing they have in common is the Koran. A powerful tool to call up an army of fighters when the elite and the weathy Muslims need to enforce their agenda. It's been working for centurys but I think time will show Islam is not a religion but a cult. A dangerous cult that is growing daily, Islam is OPECS personal army.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 10:33 pm
@markx15,
markx15;32300 wrote:
I've been doing a little traveling, but it is good to be back. How's things around here?

You missed all the fireworks with Aaronssongs, he came and left and came again and then left again, LOL. And ranted all the while he was hear.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:52 am
@Campbell34,
Lol, did he manage to change any minds before he left?
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 05:23 am
@Red cv,
Red;32316 wrote:
I'm not surprised Muslims are seeing the one true God, who ever that is it isn't Allah.

I believe Islam is one giant hoax and it's being used to control it's followers by enforcing the literate translation of the Koran. Seven century ethos to benifit filthy immoral rich Arabs, and Prussian and Africians ELITESTS. Using blind devotion to a fake god has worked wonders in controlling millions of people. Keep them uneducated, unemployed, the only thing they have in common is the Koran. A powerful tool to call up an army of fighters when the elite and the weathy Muslims need to enforce their agenda. It's been working for centurys but I think time will show Islam is not a religion but a cult. A dangerous cult that is growing daily, Islam is OPECS personal army.

Blah blah blah, and blah blah, some more blah blah , and finaly BLAAAAAAH , am not surprised you believed it outright without even checking the links :eek: it suits your understanding of the muslim world , your understanding of Islam can suit christianity too , just exchange the word Islam with christianity and see the result :wtf: amazing isnot it Razz
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:51 am
@mako cv,
mako;32186 wrote:
Quote:
As the bard said, “Lay on MacDuff, Lay on and be damned” LOL Laughing
Nice side step.

Quote:
Did I ever say “fact”?
You just did, liar.

Quote:
Your choice mate, but acceptable by all but the most irascible and punctilious. LOL:p
Got any evidence to backup your statement?
Quote:
You have something against fantasy…are you bigoted towards the fantastic? LOL:ban:
No, just a none believer of it, unlike you.
Quote:
I gave you the sources,
Got link? I saw you quote some examples but i doubt if you've verified them? Remember your own words. "Evidence must be substantiated by verifiable sources not by biased and, all too often often, exaggerated stories from sources that are vague or un-named." Now those sources you were talking about were?

Quote:
No, it was to you in this case and being the high powered media analyst that you claim, you surely can access those library sites. LOL:dance2:
What library sites?
Quote:
Yeah, my bad..I should have specified that…but then I didn’t know you were not capable of understanding implication. LOL:rollinglaugh:
Im very capable, i just chose not to where liars are concerned.
Quote:
I never said there was a conspiracy, only that there was a history of lying for god
"The entire history of Christianity is a conspiracy of lying for god. " Opps, i guess you lied.
Quote:
and that anything said about their religion needed to be confirmed with non-Christian sources.
So anything you say about your religion needs to be verified by a non-muslim? So who do you say wrote your Quran? Cause i'm gaonn need to verify this, i hope you have more then your second hand opinion?
Quote:
I gave a span of abut 1700 years to show that this predilection of Christians for lying for god has not tempered over the centuries/millennia,
Looks to me you needed to span 1700 to make a point, that probably all you got.
Quote:
Well, what I have seen isn’t very impressive and as far as I am concerned you are at best a poseur and at worst that term that Jesus said woud doom you to Hell. LOL
Are you capable of verifing who wrote your Quran?
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:22 pm
@mako cv,
Quote:
Nice side step
Quote:
You just did, liar.

Har de har har, you are such a riot.
Quote:
Got any evidence to backup your statement?
Quote:
No, just a none believer of it, unlike you.
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:22 pm
@mako cv,
Quote:
Got link? I saw you quote some examples but i doubt if you've verified them? Remember your own words. "Evidence must be substantiated by verifiable sources not by biased and, all too often often, exaggerated stories from sources that are vague or un-named." Now those sources you were talking about were?

Medieval Sourcebook: Introduction
Andover-Harvard Library - Finding Articles on Christianity
The Jewish Roman World of Jesus
BBC - Religion & Ethics - History
history_3.shtml
A Historical Introduction to the New Testament
paul_1.shtml
Historical Jesus or Jesus Myth: The Jesus Puzzle
Apocryphicity
Looking for the Messiah?
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/paultheology.html#contra
PACE
Historical-critical method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism, Volume 5 (2000)
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/peterpope.html
Internet Sacred Text Archive Home
jesus_2.shtml
Divine Mediator Figures
Resurrection & gospels as eye-witness account - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums
The Development of the Canon of the New Testament - Home
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/matthewluke.html#we
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/guess.html#anon
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/manufall.html#result2
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/lukehistory.html
http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~gluedem/download/ABriefNarrative.pdf

The Message and Mission of Paul
drjewest - textual criticism
The Life of Jesus: A Brief Assessment By Gerd Ludemann
BibleTexts.com homepage
http://ntgateway.com/weblog/2006/09/jerusalem-council-gal-21-10-acts
-15.html
Religions of the Ancient Mediterranean (Philip A. Harland)
The Real Jesus of the Sayings "Q" Gospel
Jesus Seminar & Westar Institute Home
Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity
Home Page of Alan Humm
Islamicist: Definition and Much More from Answers.com
RichardDawkins.net - Redirecting...
Skeptic : The Skeptics Society & Skeptic magazine
Patricia Crone: Information from Answers.com
What the Koran Really Says: Information from Answers.com
Hagarism: The Making of the Islamic World: Information from Answers.com
What do we actually know about Mohammed? | openDemocracy
Historiography of early Islam: Information from Answers.com
USC-MSA Compendium of Muslim Texts
March04
New Statesman - The New Statesman Special Report - The great Koran con trick
Origin and development of the Qur'an: Information from Answers.com
http://www.politicalusa.com/columnists/guest_columns/wheeler_007.htm
Islam
ParaPundit: Newsweek Article About Christoph Luxenberg On Koran Banned In Pakistan
Nag Hammadi Library
(continued)
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:24 pm
@mako cv,
Alexander the Great - Phantis
Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History
The Classical World & Hellenic Studies
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Academy :: Index
Atheist Divine: Criticising Christianity
Fact Monster Query Help
fr=fmtnh&query=rabbinic+Judaism+&x=0&y=0
http://catholic-resources.org/Courses/305Links.htm
OLD TESTAMENT ANLYSIS
SKEPTICISM ON HISTORICAL CHRIST by Catholic theologian
Encyclopedia of New Testament Textual Criticism
TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
"Biblical Criticism"
Why Won't God Heal Amputees?
The Pseudepigraphical Book of Enoch
The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Livius. Articles on Ancient History
JewishEncyclopedia.com - FALL OF ANGELS:
World Cultures
The Teaching Company: Our Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
pc=HomePageFeature
Ken Miller's Evolution Page
Resources
http://home.austarnet.com.au/stear/intelligent_design.htm
Evolution: Frequently Asked Questions
Intelligent Design: An Ambiguous Assault on Evolution | LiveScience
oldtest1
Exploring Ancient World Cultures
http://www.westminster.edu/staff/brennie/rel101bR.htm
Home Page :: ReligiousResources.org
Robert Kraft, Home Page
Courses taught by Felix Just, SJ: redirect to new URL
Internet Ancient History Sourcebook: Christian Origins
Internet Ancient History Sourcebook: Israel
Resource Pages for Biblical Studies, main page
Into His Own
Virtual Religion Index
Internet Resources for the Study of Judaism and Christianity
Bulletin Board Moved!
ENTER: redirect to new URL
ENTER: redirect to new URL
religion online
http://exchristian.net/
iTanakh
Messiah: overview of articles
ABZU Bibliography
File Not Found @ nationalgeographic.com
Fact Monster: Online Almanac, Dictionary, Encyclopedia, and Homework Help
Talk Reason: arguments against creationism, intelligent design, and religious apologetics
Roman Emperors - The Imperial Index
Ancient Mediterranean Cultures - Index
AncientWorlds
Main Page - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The ABC's of the Bible
THEOWIKI.COM
http://www.evowiki.org/wiki.phtml?title=Main_Page
Unexplained Mysteries :: Paranormal Phenomena and the Worlds Greatest Unexplained Mysteries
The Human Origins Program at the Smithsonian Institution
World History : HyperHistory
History - Academic Info
Medieval Sourcebook: Introduction
new cars meet singles skeptical at askepticalapproach.com
Roger Pearse's Pages
The resurrection of Jesus Christ: Fact or fable?
Creation vs Evolution / Intelligent Design / Creation Science
Browse the Talk.Origins Archive
The Infidel Guy Show
The New Testament Gateway
JOURNAL OF HIGHER CRITICISM
Jesus Seminar & Westar Institute Home
America's Real Religion, and Essays, by Gene Garman
Jews for Judaism FAQ
Definition of New Testament
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:26 pm
@mako cv,
http://www.eden.edu/FACULTY/pattrsn.html
Gregory J. Riley, NT
Gregory J. Riley from HarperCollins Publishers
Yale History Faculty : Ramsay MacMullen
http://www.lycos.com/info/paganism--ramsay-macmullen.html
Western World
BIBLEKORAN/
http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!A0!2A!8630F1C73844/
Tales_of_the_Western_World/STOPTHERELIGIOUS/
http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!A0!2A!8630F1C73844/
tales_of_the_western_world/RLCONSTANTINE/
Michael Grant (author) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Michael Grant obituary - Times Online
James M. Robinson academic credentials
FOXNews.com - Biblical Expert: Gospel of Judas Probably Bunk - Science News | Current Articles
The Real Jesus of the Sayings "Q" Gospel
Bruce Metzger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Historical criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Journal of Higher Criticism
http://www.iishj.org/images/Bible.pdf
Category:Biblical criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Randomhouse | Books | Search Results | Book Results
isbn=9781588364173&view=bio
Faculty of Divinity: Staff
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?
fromPage=online&aid=276660
Cambridge Journals Online - Scottish Journal of Theology
Department of Theology and Religion : Staff - Durham University
Christology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reginald H. Fuller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pre-Existence Christology: Can We Dispense with It?
word%26world/Archives/2-1_Triune%2520God/2
-1_Fuller.pdf+REGINALD+H.+FULLER&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=safari
Come my Beloved -- From Shoah to Shalom
oberammer.htm#A%20Reflection:%20The%20Gospels--Drama%20or
Gospel Chronologies, the Scene in the Temple, and the Crucifixion of Jesus © Paula Fredriksen
faculty/bios/fredriksen/
mkjnnd03.pdf+hosanna+the+circle+drawer&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=s
afari
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:27 pm
@mako cv,
Gospel of Matthew: Discourses
Ehrman, Neglect of the Firstborn in NT Studies
The New Testament Manuscripts
MANUSCRIPTS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
Ehrman, Neglect of the Firstborn in NT Studies
Ehrman, Text and Tradition 1
Ehrman, Text and Tradition 2
TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism, Volume 5 (2000)
The Development of the Canon of the New Testament - Polycarp
Index of /Thayer/E/Gazetteer/Periods/Roman/Topics
Religion/Mithraism/David_Fingrut**.html#bib
USC-MSA Compendium of Muslim Texts
Susan Ackerman
Project MUSE - Journal of Early Christian Studies
Forged New Testament?
The Mystery Cults and Christianity: On Comparing the Cults and Christianity"
http://christianorigins.com/bylandbysea.html
The Gospels and the Jewish Religious Calendar
Society of Biblical Literature
Is Q a Juggernaut, Michael Goulder
Causes of the Temple's Destruction
Perseus Digital Library
PACE
JesusWho
Jonathan Reed on Excavating Jesus
Tom Harpur - The Official Website
drjewest - Biblical Studies Resources
drjewest - new testament
The Gathering:Alt.Atheism Atheist Questions And Answers
Cosmic Mysteries of Mithras | Mithraism | Ancient Religion
The Mamzer Jesus and His Birth - By Bruce Chilton
American Academy of Religion
New Perspective on Paul - Theopedia
Pauline studies - Theopedia
Lecture Seven: E P Sanders and the New Perspective
cache:XJ-ip7rf68AJ: - Google Search
www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/
uniqueness_sanders.pdf+E.P.+Sanders&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9&gl=us&client=safa
ri
http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/uniqueness_sanders.pdf
The Catholic University of America Center for the Study of Early Christianity
Untitled Document
Response to Rev. Neal's comments on GA Wells for Secular Web
G.A. Wells
resurrection.html#section6
Cambridge Collections Online : Herod and the Jewish Experience of Augustan Rule
Apostle Paul-His Cosmic Jesus
ReligionAndSpirituality.com - Christianity Commentaries
StoryID=20070517-051347-2742r
http://www.fsu.edu/~religion/news/documents/Microsoft%20Word%20-
%20nickelsberg%20messiah%20florida%20state2.pdf
Hyam Maccoby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jesus and the Jewish Resistance
The Gospel of Judas - February 4, 2007
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/paulvpeter.html
The Origins of Christianity and the Bible. A survey of the sources and development of the Judeo-Christian beliefs.
The Gospel According to Q
The Paul Page: Dedicated to the New Perspective on Paul
As Paul tells it ... Home
Journeys of Paul
Corpus Paulinum
Paul
Examples of Socio-Rhetorical Interpretation in Paul
index.html
paul_1.shtml
Palestine in the Time of Jesus
A Portrait of Jesus | Introduction
Ancient Jewish Accounts of Jesus
The Life of Jesus
ENTER: Electronic New Testament Educational Resources
New Testament Introduction
Enter through the Narrow Gate...
Vocabulary For Biblical Studies
An Introduction to the New Testament
A Historical Introduction to the New Testament
The Eucharist Rite In The New Testament"
Historical Research Puzzles and Scientific Anomalies
The UK's Leading Atheist Page
Scriptorium
The Signs Gospel
history_2.shtml
Harvard University Press: Jesus among Her Children : Q, Eschatology, and the Construction of Christian Origins by Melanie Johnson-DeBaufre
http://www.apollonius.net/forgery.pdf
heisrisen
http://www.infidelguy.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=17
Lucifer - where did the word come from and what is its true meaning?
http://www.religionisbullshit.com/devilhell.html
Building Blocks of Early British History
British History
The page cannot be displayed
http://www.religionisbullshit.com/godwants.gif
Roman Emperors - DIR Constantine I
Proposing a Messiah Before Jesus
MANUSCRIPTS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
MARTYRS - WHAT DO THEY PROVE?
The Man with No Heart: Miracles and Evidence
The Bible Unearthed
Founding Fathers
Jesus
The Christ Myth
Non-Christian Testimony for Jesus? – From the authentic pen of lying Christian scribes !!
Lying for God - The Christian Way
A Surfeit of Jesuses! But No "Jesus of Nazareth"
Welcome to Enlightenment! Religion–the Tragedy of Mankind - Articles by Kenneth Humphreys
Just Who Were the Jews?? First invent your Jew, then invent your Christ…
FAQ: What About Jesus?
Who Causes Disasters?
BIBLE PROBLEMS
Probabilities of Bible Inerrancy
Christmas
Oxford University Press: Jesus: Bart D. Ehrman
viagem flores compras informática decoração at syndicate23.com
http://www.shunsley.eril.net/armoore/bible/history.htm#4
The Skeptical Review online - Welcome!
David's Jerusalem: Fiction or Reality?
http://www.valleyskeptic.com/bible_flunk.html
Joseph Wheless
forgery_in_christianity/index.shtml
The Bible Unearthed – Book Review
The Bible Unearthed by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman
Gentile dogs. The Canaanite and Syro-Phoenician dog parables. Gentiles and Jews in the Gospel of Matthew.
The Gospel of Mark - A rebel and a radical
Samaritans, a Roman Centurion and Jews in Matthew's gospel. Was Christ sent to the Jews only?
FORGERY IN CHRISTIANITY by Joseph Wheless: Notes and Contents
Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon
http://www.infidelguy.com/bpa/bin/view.php?image=toons/
FA450comp.jpg&bg=F6F6EB
http://www.infidelguy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=98
THE PAULINE FORGERIES
http://eunacom.net/Rabbis_Bible.htm
http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/abraham.html
Skeptics Corner
Historical Jesus Theories
Has the Ark of the Covenant been found?
Archaeology and Biblical Accuracy
What About Their Missing Links?
The Bible, as History, Flunks New Archaeological Tests
~~@com~~|~~ ~~@com~~|~~ Scholars doubt truth of Exodus ~~
http://www.quinnell.us/religion/reasons/history.html
Review - Constantine's Sword
Book Review - Papal Sin: The Structures of Deceit, by Garry Wills
Bible & Religious Scriptures: Commentary, Analysis, History
http://www.geocities.com/iconoclastes.geo/victims.html
Notice to Forethought.net Customers
God’s Truth or Pious Lies? Science or Religion? - AskWhy! Publications
120QuestioningBelief.html#Ask%20and%20Ye%20shall%20Receive
http://www.hedning.no/hedning/arkiv/cartoon/
The Roots of Islam
Set Free from Jesus
http://exchristian.net/
from jesus to christ: why did christianity succeed?
Current stories by category
The Ten Commandments of Yahweh
Christianity FAQ: Jesus' Ethics?
PAROUSIA OR PARANOIA?
http://www.geocities.com/iconoclastes.geo/index.html
Judaism and Jewish Apologetics
Kooks and Quacks of the Roman Empire: A Look into the World of the Gospels
Agnosticism / Atheism - Free Inquiry, Skepticism, Atheism, Religious Philosophy
bl_books_FirstMessiah.htm
The Gnostic Jesus
Earth Religions
Bandits_Prophets_and_Messiahs_Popular_Movements_in_the_Time_of_Jesus_156