Jesus appearing to Muslims in their dreams.

wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:22 pm
@Red cv,
Mako

thank you for all those links. Bookmarked this page and having a great time looking through them.:headbang: :headbang:
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:02 pm
@mako cv,
mako;36377 wrote:
Glad you made it back from ‘Nam, Bro. 428 combat missions, Forward Air Control, Central Highlands, in 2 back to back tours. Didn’t need an Asiatic superstition (note to mods, my personal opinion) then and still don’t need one – just to let you know where I am coming from. If it is your bag, I am glad for you, but count me out – see no real difference between any of Abraham’s bloody children. :patriot:

Yes welcome Home to you brother. I was in the 173 ABN. BDE. Dak-to both times in 1967. got busted on my DEROS in January 1968( I pissed a few officers and some Sargent's off in the rear. LOL) and did 28 days in LBJ. But TET got me off. I survived because of TET!

I don't judge just saying what works for me. But in the years gone by I have seen His, work in my life and others. As I look back on life I see many times His, footsteps carried me when I thought I was doing the walking. Took a broken neck at 37 years old to realize I still wasn't 20 and "It Don't Mean Nothing", meant something. I stopped blaming Him, and accepted I made the choices. Picked up the Bible and grew. Then back in the mid 90's I tried the Koran. And I have a theory on Dinosaurs and Islam. They both involve Satan!
Now remember all, I am not a judge or trying to start something with any Religion. I let the religion show how shallow it is. And Islam is doing that at this very moment. Sure others are too. But not with the plan of world ownership and one faith where women have no rights and we are taken back into the dark ages.
That isn't for me! I would miss my PC. And the 1960's thru the 80's music. Besides I like toilet paper to be soft. lol
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 01:00 am
@mako cv,
mako;36341 wrote:

The reason I believe that others are converting to Islam is because the Bible predicts that near the end of time there will be a great falling away from the truth of the Bible.

You see know difference between the two religions and violence? I guess you dont see very much. There are thousands of Christian projects around the earth trying to help and lift up the down and outs, you don't see this in a big way in the Muslim religion. And it appears the only thing you do see, took place hundreds of years ago by those who had more political ambitions then Christian love. And this may be news to you, but Christians are not burning heretics today, Muslims are still cutting off heads.

Jesus did say He came to take peace away from the earth, but He did not tell His followers to cut off heads. It would be the other religions that would react to Christians that would take the peace away. Just like a former Islamic leader in Ethiopia who converted to Christ after seeing Him in a dream, it was the Muslims that stabbed his son with a spear, and burned his house to the ground. Not the other way around.

And as far as your statements about Americans converting to Islam because of dreams you said it was just word of mouth and no more verifiable than mine. That is a joke. I gave organizations and from there you could of made contacts. You gave nothing. I would also suggest that another person one could check out is the former wife of the minister of the interior of Pakistan. Her name is Bilouis Sheikh, and she also converted to the Christian faith because of dreams she had of Jesus. She published a book of her experiences called. "I dare to call Him Father"
mako cv

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:14 am
@Campbell34,
Quote:
I was in the 173 ABN. BDE. Dak-to both times in 1967.
Quote:
I don't judge just saying what works for me.

Nor do I, I am a 3rd generation Deist. I understand that most people want more from their religion, so I take the stand that if that is what rings your bell, then that is what you need and power to you. All I ask is that you reciprocate.
Quote:
Now remember all, I am not a judge or trying to start something with any Religion

Nor am I. As a Deist, I take the usual Deist stance on any and all organized revealed religions. We consider them one step above superstitions and consider the rituals involved to be little better than shamanism, but yes, there are certain organized religions that currently are worse than the others. Islam has the potential to be worse thing that ever happened to mankind, unless the average adherent has the guts to put his foot down and tell the extremists to sit down and shut up! Strangely, when the western world was going through the dark ages, Islamic scholars were the intellectual lights of the world. After all, it was they who introduced the concept of zero into western mathematics as well as our current number system. :patriot:
mako cv

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:17 am
@mako cv,
Quote:
because the Bible predicts that near the end of time there will be a great falling away from the truth of the Bible.

LOL, the bible also says that insects have 4 legs, the earth is flat. sits on pillars and rabbits chew their cud and lots of other silly things.
Quote:
There are thousands of Christian projects around the earth trying to help and lift up the down and outs
Quote:
And it appears the only thing you do see, took place hundreds of years ago by those who had more political ambitions then Christian love. And this may be news to you, but Christians are not burning heretics today, Muslims are still cutting off heads.
Quote:
Jesus did say He came to take peace away from the earth, but He did not tell His followers to cut off heads

Then why did he want them to have swords?
Quote:
it was the Muslims that stabbed his son with a spear, and burned his house to the ground.
Quote:
I gave organizations and from there you could of made contacts
Quote:
Her name is Bilouis Sheikh, and she also converted to the Christian faith because of dreams she had of Jesus. She published a book of her experiences called. "I dare to call Him Father"
Campbell34

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 08:33 pm
@mako cv,
mako;36624 wrote:

The Bible actually tells us the earth floats on nothing.

And out of those Islamic charities I wonder how much of that money goes into the hands of those who would destroy us. Christians are not cutting off heads and vowing to wipe Israel off the map, ect. Islamics are. Jesus tells us we should not murder, if you think I'm buying into your ethnic clensing arguement forget it. Jesus tells us we would know His people by their works. And I'm sorry people who call themselves Christians and murder will not be found in God's Kingdom. That's why Jesus tells us no murder will enter the kingdom of God. Jesus never told us to burn anyone at the stake and it applies here the same the one's who called themselves Christians and burned people at the stake will find themselves burning in hell.

You can't tell the difference between a Christian or a Moslem because you don't want to see a difference. Yet in the worn torn countries many Moslems do see the difference because they are finding that true Christians do not attack other Moslems, because these Christians are being told to love their enemies.

And I don't believe it matters to you if Jesus is appearing to Moslems in their dreams, because I believe for you it is easier to believe He is not. The truth is out there, I just don't believe you want to see that.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:19 pm
@mako cv,
mako;36602 wrote:

Point made. And understood.. I am just a Christian following the WAY. The Christian is from what is offered and accepted. Christ was a Jew but he started the Way for others and the Jews but a lot were not ready for the change in Gods' plan for humanity. heck 2,000 + years later some still aren't.
I was in Plek iu just before the Hills of Dak To. I remember mud and a metal
air strip. And Mr. charles taking a few shots at us. lol
But the Centeral Highlands were trouble for us in the end. A lot of good men never came back from that area.
mlurp

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:21 pm
@mlurp,
As I read this I find it funny the two of you saying the same thing yet not hearing each other. Am I wrong or mis reading the facts. Islam is a danger to the entire world, that plain enought for you guys? looooooool

And yes God, can cure stupitidy. he just allows each their own choices. Thats why making the correct choice is the best thing every time.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 02:42 am
@mlurp,
[SIZE="3"]My Life Before Islam - Sister "Tanya"[/SIZE]

Sister Tanya discusses in this video her life before accepting Islam.
YouTube - My Life Before Islam - Sr. Tanya
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 02:41 pm
@Campbell34,
Wow Sword where's her face net?

Islam demands the Muslims only give to Muslim charities, remember the Virginia shootings? Well a Muslim organization raised funds for the one Muslim wounded or dead I'm not sure which. When this became public they were rather mythed as to why the public would be upset at them helping Muslims only. Christians give to all in society and Islam gives only to fellow Muslims. Then again we Kafirs give millions in aid to Muslim countries and they don't seem to mind that the money from the Evil west feeds their family or buy the bombs they strap on their children.
mako cv

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
@Red cv,
Quote:
The Bible actually tells us the earth floats on nothing.
Quote:
And out of those Islamic charities I wonder how much of that money goes into the hands of those who would destroy us

And I wonder how many of those Christian charities are siphoning money into the Christian militias that are such a danger to the internal security of this country. I know that some have been tied to these folks.
Quote:
Christians are not cutting off heads and vowing to wipe Israel off the map,
Quote:
if you think I'm buying into your ethnic clensing arguement forget it
Quote:
I'm sorry people who call themselves Christians and murder will not be found in God's Kingdom.
Quote:
You can't tell the difference between a Christian or a Moslem because you don't want to see a difference.
Quote:
And I don't believe it matters to you if Jesus is appearing to Moslems in their dreams, because I believe for you it is easier to believe He is not
mako cv

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 03:00 pm
@mako cv,
Quote:
I was in Plek iu just before the Hills of Dak To. I remember mud and a metal
air strip. And Mr. charles taking a few shots at us. lol
But the Centeral Highlands were trouble for us in the end. A lot of good men never came back from that area.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:31 am
@mako cv,
mako;36876 wrote:

The Hebrew word for pillar is YQXM the root is QX meaning "to melt" There fore YQXM means " a molten like pillar. The earth floats on molten rock.
And Job 9:6 speaks of the earth being shaken out of her place, and this happens because the plates of the earth move on molten rock.
Job 37:18 states the sky is strong, and as a molten glass? This may be a reference to it's appearence and not trying to get the reader to believe its actually made of glass ect. I don't believe one can understand these verses without first looking into the wording a little closer. What may be silly to you may only be silly because of a lack of understanding on your part.

Please don't blame the Christian faith for the Iraq war. And I don't care what other countries think of America, we are not a Christian Nation. America is what it is, a nation that has murdered 60 million of it's own children by abortion. And many of the Moslem nations believe America is the Great Satan. America is doing all it can to make their point. Their may be Christians here in America but there appears to be a lot more non christians supporting evil than good.

And Jesus is not going to appear in the dreams of every Moslem in the world, because it appears He only appears in the dreams of Moslems that are truly seeking God. Most of this world may have religions, or beliefs, but few are really seeking God.

Moslems believe that goodworks may help you to get to heaven, but Christ tells us your best works are but filthy rags before the throne of God. Islamics believe the only sure way you can get to heaven is if you die killing non believers. Christ tells us many will worship Him with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. So you are right, few people will be in heaven and only those who follow Christ with their heart will be found there.
mako cv

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 10:52 am
@Campbell34,
Quote:
There fore YQXM means " a molten like pillar. The earth floats on molten rock.
Quote:
Job 37:18 states the sky is strong, and as a molten glass? This may be a reference to it's appearence and not trying to get the reader to believe its actually made of glass
Quote:
I don't believe one can understand these verses without first looking into the wording a little closer. What may be silly to you may only be silly because of a lack of understanding on your part.

You turned that back on yourself and made quite a point! Better luck next time! LOL
Quote:
Please don't blame the Christian faith for the Iraq war.

And why not? A conservative Christian administration, supported and elected primarily by conservative Christians, started the war; calling publicly on the support of the Christian God. Sounds like the Christians are too blame for the war and consequently all the bad that comes from it!
Quote:
we are not a Christian Nation
Quote:
a nation that has murdered 60 million of it's own children by abortion.

Did you know that the first Christians, like the Romans, Greeks, Jews and others of that period, believed that the soul did not enter the child until birth (some even claimed until after the 1st year of life). Those were not children aborted, but instead fetuses, that may or may not have survived to full term. While I personally do not really believe in abortion for convenience, I do not assign a cultural stigma to the act. It is the decision of the mother, it is her body, not some blue-nosed fanatic who is totally unwilling to provide for the child if it did make it to birth. It is between her and her Creator (not to be confused with YHWH/Jehovah/Allah).
Quote:
Their may be Christians here in America but there appears to be a lot more non christians supporting evil than good.
Quote:
And Jesus is not going to appear in the dreams of every Moslem in the world, because it appears He only appears in the dreams of Moslems that are truly seeking God.

And you know this how? Seems a bit of a cop out to me! LOL Typical of those with no real answer. As I said, for this dream crap to be anything more than just more religionist crap, Jesus would have to be appearing to every Moslem every night, otherwise it can be seen as nothing more than a religious urban legend.
Quote:
Moslems believe that goodworks may help you to get to heaven, but Christ tells us your best works are but filthy rags before the throne of God.
Quote:
So you are right, few people will be in heaven and only those who follow Christ with their heart will be found there.
JESUS SAVES, BUT MOSES INVESTS![/SIZE]
Campbell34

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:55 am
@mako cv,
mako;37036 wrote:
JESUS SAVES, BUT MOSES INVESTS![/SIZE]

Well I did not think I would be saying this, but you and the God of the Bible appear to be in agreement on the pillars of the earth. I read the next chapter. Chapter 39 and God spoke to Job and ask this question of Him. Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge. God tells Job that who ever he had been listening to did not know what he was talking about. WOW. Perhaps God allowed this conversation to be printed to confirm writings of the New Testament which states that not every spirit that speaks to a man comes from God. It appears this was the case in Job chapter 38. Amazing. I stand corrected.

Reguardless of what some Christians believed about when a soul enters a childs body. The Bible tells us if a man purposely kills a child in it's mothers womb, that mans life will be required, because it is a life for a life. The Bible sees the unborn child as an equal.

I believe you trying to blame Christians for everything from the gencoide of the indians to the hanging of Afro-Americans is really over the top. Jesus tells us that we would know true believers by their works, gencoide and hanging Afro-Americans would not be part of those works.
mako cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:35 am
@Campbell34,
I am not aware of the verse that says anything about the child in the womb...could you give it to me? I am willing to admit that I am wrong about that, but after I read the verse and the context.
Quote:
Jesus tells us that we would know true believers by their works,

Since God blames all mankind for Adam and Eve's sin (Original Sin), it would stand to reason that ALL Christians take the blame for those the sinned through the acts of genocide, theft (after all, even the "good" Christians profitted by the "bad" Christians actions), lynching and such! So yes, since it wasn't Moslems, Buddhists, Taoists or Hindu's that perpetrated these crimes against fellow humans, I blame the Christians. My native ancestors were quite content until the Europeans came and killed them and stole their lands and treasures. :patriot:
mlurp

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 12:52 am
@mako cv,
mako;36624 wrote:

But of all these cololections agency why is the muslim one of the poorest of peoples. So some or most goes to graft and arms. IMHO....
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 01:42 am
@mako cv,
mako;37691 wrote:
I am not aware of the verse that says anything about the child in the womb...could you give it to me? I am willing to admit that I am wrong about that, but after I read the verse and the context.

Since God blames all mankind for Adam and Eve's sin (Original Sin), it would stand to reason that ALL Christians take the blame for those the sinned through the acts of genocide, theft (after all, even the "good" Christians profitted by the "bad" Christians actions), lynching and such! So yes, since it wasn't Moslems, Buddhists, Taoists or Hindu's that perpetrated these crimes against fellow humans, I blame the Christians. My native ancestors were quite content until the Europeans came and killed them and stole their lands and treasures. :patriot:

The verse in question is Exodus chapter 21 verses 22 to 25.

I know your native ancestors took it on the chin. Yet I would find it hard to lump all Christians as being guilty for their down fall. I had understood that the native indians did away with the mound builders before them. Any take on that?
mako cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:28 pm
@Campbell34,
Quote:
But of all these cololections agency why is the muslim one of the poorest of peoples. So some or most goes to graft and arms. IMHO....
Quote:
Quote:
Yet I would find it hard to lump all Christians as being guilty for their down fall.
Quote:
I had understood that the native indians did away with the mound builders before them. Any take on that?

The Mound builders were Native Americans and their civilization lasted from 900 CE to the 16th century. It was the diseases imported from Europe that they had no immunity to that killed them off, not other Native Americans. Even then, when any other peoples conquered another people, they usually did not attempt genocide or to force their god/gods on the conquered; only the three bloody children of Abraham are guilty of these excesses. Compared to the followers of the loving god of Abraham, other people were relatively kind to the conquered. :patriot:
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:45 pm
@Campbell34,
campbell once again you are completely missing verse 21 exodus21:21

If men strive and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall surely be punished, accordingly as the womans husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

This passage clearly speaks of the unborn child not having the value of a born human. If her fruit depart from her the man shall pay as the husband requires on him, this is money or goods not life for life as murder is required to be paid for.

In another place in the bible God speaks of a man being deprived of his fruit of a child born to ease his labors because of men striving and requires that the worth in money or goods be paid to recompense the man for the labor and wealth this child would have provided him with. I cannot place that scripture now but when I do I will post it for you.

it is amazing at just how far the main stream churches have fallen away from the real truth of God's word.

Campbell34;37922 wrote:

I know your native ancestors took it on the chin. Yet I would find it hard to lump all Christians as being guilty for their down fall. I had understood that the native indians did away with the mound builders before them. Any take on that?
0 Replies