The Beginning Of a Revolution

wjharve

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 03:43 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13679 wrote:
Wallow in self pity.....I am proud of my college education and I have never asked or expected anything from America because that would have beeen foolish. So what in the hell is ya'll all crying about. And the only ******* moron is you and any other racist. But on the real ass wipes, I can't argue with bitches because I got to go listen to Tupac and smoke me a Blunt. Solve your own damn race problems because I am tired of seeing bare footed white trailer park trash who thinks they are better than me beg for money or food. Put on shoes and you get a job because I am happy with myself and did not ask the White man for ****. Last time I checked little sluts middle class white kids are the biggest supportors of hip hop. You don't see me walking down by the trailer park barefeet trying to act white with no teeth in my mouth drinking a Bud waiting in the welfare line. Remember there is twice as many whites on welfare than blacks. But Racist don't care about facts just hate and just like that I gone forever. See you guys in Hell. One

On THE REAL,
Willie James Harvey
aka
Kisss My Black Blunt Smoking Ass

You guys are as dumb as your parents and grand parents probably are, but at least they are probably drunk passed out in a trailer park instead of speaking dumb **** over the internet. Remember, Jerry makes a living off of ya'll pitiful and dumb ass. Oh, I forgot Black folks do too.
briansol

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:05 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13679 wrote:
So what in the hell is ya'll all crying about.

I beleive it is you who are crying here... not us.

Quote:

Solve your own damn race problems because I am tired of seeing bare footed white trailer park trash who thinks they are better than me beg for money or food.

We aren't complaining about them, nor are we 'holding them back'.

Quote:

trying to act white

Equality, you seek, yet you clearly believe there is a difference?

Quote:

Remember there is twice as many whites on welfare than blacks.

There's also 3 or 4x the white population than black population in the US, thus making the percentage of blacks on welfare out of all blacks higher than the percent of whites on welfare vs all whites.

Quote:

But Racist don't care about facts just hate and just like that I gone forever. See you guys in Hell. One

The only racist here has been you. The rest of us have been trying to show you that your method is flawed, and your hard-headedness is EXACTLY the problem that you are trying to "solve", when in fact the way you acted here is EXACTLY the problem. You're running in circles, and figured out that you're getting nowhere because we're right, so you're running away instead of working towards a solution.

I'd say "typical", but then you'd call me a racist for simply stating the obvious.

wjharve;13680 wrote:
You guys are as dumb as your parents and grand parents probably are, but at least they are probably drunk passed out in a trailer park instead of speaking dumb **** over the internet.

so, you're saying you'd rather be an old drunk than waste time arguging on the internet? ok. have fun.

Quote:

Remember, Jerry makes a living off of ya'll pitiful and dumb ass. Oh, I forgot Black folks do too.

Jerry who?

And trust me, if i had the choice, i wouldn't pay 1 dime into welfare or social security. I think both are a bust and are for nothing but the lazy.

SS had its place during the depression, but it should have been fazed out after that.
99% of the people who are on welfare are on it cuz they had kids they couldn't afford. and then another one... and then another one....

I'm a firm believer that if you are on welfare, you should be neutered as a requirement to get a check. If you can't afford one, you sure as **** can't afford 2. don't want to be neutered? don't get a check. your choice.

but then again, if we didn't have welfare, my car would be stolen, my house would be robbed, and more crime would exist, and we'd have more black racists on here saying the white man is holding them back.

Cheers.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:26 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13679 wrote:
Wallow in self pity.....I am proud of my college education and I have never asked or expected anything from America because that would have beeen foolish. So what in the hell is ya'll all crying about. And the only ***ing moron is you and any other racist. But on the real ass wipes, I can't argue with ***es because I got to go listen to Tupac and smoke me a Blunt. Solve your own damn race problems because I am tired of seeing bare footed white trailer park trash who thinks they are better than me beg for money or food. Put on shoes and you get a job because I am happy with myself and did not ask the White man for ****. Last time I checked little sluts middle class white kids are the biggest supportors of hip hop. You don't see me walking down by the trailer park barefeet trying to act white with no teeth in my mouth drinking a Bud waiting in the welfare line. Remember there is twice as many whites on welfare than blacks. But Racist don't care about facts just hate and just like that I gone forever. See you guys in Hell. One

On THE REAL,
Willie James Harvey
aka
Kisss My Black Blunt Smoking Ass

And your true colors show, thanks for affirming why I will never feel "white guilt".

You talk about oppression from the system on the black man, and with the same tounge say there's more poor white people on welfare, good job. Now back to why you feel anyone owes you anything...oh wait never mind, they don't, and that's on the real.

Quote:
Originally stated by wjharve
You guys are as dumb as your parents and grand parents probably are, but at least they are probably drunk passed out in a trailer park instead of speaking dumb **** over the internet.

Nope, instead of being poor and blaming everyone else, they started a business and made a success of it. Cry more.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:32 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13679 wrote:
But Racist don't care about facts just hate and just like that I gone forever.

Speaking of facts, you've spouted a bunch of "this percentage" and "that percentage" but have to to show a statistic, or study, only your own narrowminded opinion.
0 Replies

wjharve

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 05:25 pm
@briansol,
briansol;13681 wrote:
I beleive it is you who are crying here... not us.

We aren't complaining about them, nor are we 'holding them back'.

Equality, you seek, yet you clearly believe there is a difference?

There's also 3 or 4x the white population than black population in the US, thus making the percentage of blacks on welfare out of all blacks higher than the percent of whites on welfare vs all whites.

The only racist here has been you. The rest of us have been trying to show you that your method is flawed, and your hard-headedness is EXACTLY the problem that you are trying to "solve", when in fact the way you acted here is EXACTLY the problem. You're running in circles, and figured out that you're getting nowhere because we're right, so you're running away instead of working towards a solution.

I'd say "typical", but then you'd call me a racist for simply stating the obvious.

so, you're saying you'd rather be an old drunk than waste time arguging on the internet? ok. have fun.

Jerry who?

And trust me, if i had the choice, i wouldn't pay 1 dime into welfare or social security. I think both are a bust and are for nothing but the lazy.

SS had its place during the depression, but it should have been fazed out after that.
99% of the people who are on welfare are on it cuz they had kids they couldn't afford. and then another one... and then another one....

I'm a firm believer that if you are on welfare, you should be neutered as a requirement to get a check. If you can't afford one, you sure as **** can't afford 2. don't want to be neutered? don't get a check. your choice.

but then again, if we didn't have welfare, my car would be stolen, my house would be robbed, and more crime would exist, and we'd have more black racists on here saying the white man is holding them back.

Cheers.

Jerry Springer, and I agree with a lot you say but I am far from a racist and truely don't mean to come out that way. So if I offended anybody I am sorry but still feels that America has racial issues to deal with. I don't want or need hand outs. We may be fighting for the same thing which is a better America but remember ya'll attacked me first by linking me with all the bad in Black America not considerating all races have there flaws. And again I am sorry for calling you a racist because it is wrong when I have never met you and you have a right to your opinion. Have a good day.
wjharve

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 05:40 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;13683 wrote:
And your true colors show, thanks for affirming why I will never feel "white guilt".

You talk about oppression from the system on the black man, and with the same tounge say there's more poor white people on welfare, good job. Now back to why you feel anyone owes you anything...oh wait never mind, they don't, and that's on the real.

Nope, instead of being poor and blaming everyone else, they started a business and made a success of it. Cry more.

Correction, I never in my life said anyone owes me anything thing or blamed any white person for my struggles. You struggle like me, I know that and why should you feel white guilt? Every body should have pride not guilt about their race and that's on the real. I just feel that American can and must do better towards relationship with Black America just as I will criticize my own race for our flaws. But think about it and read this whole post and nobody listened to me and what I actually said ya'll just pointed out Black America flaws as if the White race is perfect. I just want the best America there can be not hand outs.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:22 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13690 wrote:
Correction, I never in my life said anyone owes me anything thing or blamed any white person for my struggles. You struggle like me, I know that and why should you feel white guilt? Every body should have pride not guilt about their race and that's on the real. I just feel that American can and must do better towards relationship with Black America just as I will criticize my own race for our flaws. But think about it and read this whole post and nobody listened to me and what I actually said ya'll just pointed out Black America flaws as if the White race is perfect. I just want the best America there can be not hand outs.

I think that the context of your open letter would have been better recieved if black were replaced by poor. Reason is two fold, one race. Nobody wants to hear about the same problems we all already know exist with an overtone that it is because someone is black. The race card is played out beyond. And two is that the problems you speak of are NOT unique to black America. The very same neighborhoods that spring forth black poverty are littered with hispanic, asian, and others that are poor and JUST as shat upon as "Black America". The difference is how those issues are brought to light.

Nobody should have pride in being of a particular race. Why? Is it some crowning acheivement you worked towards all your life? No, you were simply born that way. Of course no one should feel shame for being of a race they had absolutely no control over. But it has become a handy tool of manipulation. Personally, I can't wait until every race has been bred out of existance and only one big mix is left, then maybe people can move beyond all this pety bullshit and fix ****.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:34 pm
@wjharve,
Life isn't fair, most people have to fight for something constantly, and everybody has to take personal responsibility. I can empathize with you, though. I've been discriminated against all my life, for various reasons. At almost 50 now, I attribute my survival to God and self-discipline.

PS: IMO, the first step to overcoming racism is for people to deliberately not relate each other on the basis of race. It will be a stubborn persistence in recognizing only our common humanity that saves us.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 08:55 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13688 wrote:
Jerry Springer, and I agree with a lot you say but I am far from a racist and truly don't mean to come out that way. So if I offended anybody I am sorry but still feels that America has racial issues to deal with.

America does

But the real key to resolution is for the world to understand that there is no race, we're genetically separated by one tenth of one percent (or less). Social barricades are exactly that, once we throw them down we'll be free of them. But you need to see that seeing "White America" as your oppressor is just as much of a hurdle to this end game as me or some other caucasian seeing "Black America" as some group of welfare riding degenerates.

In short if America is to be a "melting pot" then we need to melt dammit, that includes you. No more "Advancement of Black equality", just equality.

It's not about where we've been it's about where we're going. I have news for you "Black America" will cease to exist in the next 200 years, just like "White America" will. By then we'll all look like Dwayne Johnson and the only "Minorities" left on earth will be the "racially pure".
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 09:00 pm
@wjharve,
i think it will take a lot longer than 200 years before everyone is a "mocha chocolate" color Smile

I have native american friends, who are 5 or 6 generations out of "pure", yet, they still look native, at least some what.

so it will take probably 10 generations of straight cross-bredding for it to happen.
and thats if EVERYONE does it for 10 generations straight, which obviously won't happen.

anyway, Apology accepted, but was not necessary. Perhaps we all got a little heated/out of control in this thread.... but this is EXACTLY what this site is for. debate on things, where no one gets hurt Smile
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 05:40 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13646 wrote:
Why call me a terrorist because if you read my words correctly I teach peace and equality. I am trying to prevent a racial conflict. And do you think that Jessie and Al would let them actually put a Black in Gitmo? My revolution is quite peaceful and I am a God fearing Christian. All Muslims ain't terrorist just like all Mexican ain't illegal just most. So are you Mexican or American? Answer correctly because your good racist conservative buddies got a plan to ship you ass back if you answer wrong. I don't need you to fight my battles because I am pretty sure you should be preparing to fight your on. Last time I checked DHS job was not to harass American citizens because they vocalized their opinion of injustice, so forward the post to DHS because there is a good chance that they will ship your ass back to Mexico or better yet Gitmo. Border patrol is more important to DHS than my teaching of equality. All I want is my equality, where is the treason. We are not in Hell, sorry I mean Mexico, we as American, White, Black, or any other race have a right to free speech. If your English is not good enough to understand my writings, I would suggest that you don't respond at all.
Quote:
Why call me a terrorist because if you read my words correctly I teach peace and equality. I am trying to prevent a racial conflict.

IMO your trying to incite a racial conflict! Your trying to see if you can get your way through threats. Doesn't work for your crony terrorist friends, it ain't gonna work for you!
Quote:
And do you think that Jessie and Al would let them actually put a Black in Gitmo?

Come through with one of your threats and we'll see who comes to your rescue? Why would the come for you, because your black or because your stupid?
Quote:
My revolution is quite peaceful and I am a God fearing Christian.

You don't talk like one?
Quote:
All Muslims ain't terrorist just like all Mexican ain't illegal just most. So are you Mexican or American?

I am New Mexican. In case you didn't know we became a state in 1912. My family came to Santa Fe in 1678 to teach indians basket weaving.
Quote:
Answer correctly because your good racist conservative buddies got a plan to ship you ass back if you answer wrong.

My conservative buddys have no such plan for me. Although i do have plans myself to sent a few illegals back so i guess it's not an ethnic kinda thing like you think. I don't care if your chicano, black or yellow. If your here illegally, you need to get the **** out.
Quote:
I don't need you to fight my battles because I am pretty sure you should be preparing to fight your on.

Funny you think i should be fighting whitey, yet i think i will end up fighting against you with whitey.
Quote:
Last time I checked DHS job was not to harass American citizens because they vocalized their opinion of injustice, so forward the post to DHS because there is a good chance that they will ship your ass back to Mexico or better yet Gitmo.

Why would they care about me, your the one making threats. You and your friends in foreign countrys remember? Heah, maybe they will send us both back. I'll just need to cross a river to get back you on the other hand better be a very strong swimmer?
Quote:
Border patrol is more important to DHS than my teaching of equality. All I want is my equality, where is the treason.

That's not for me to say, i'm just the snitch turning you in. I'll let a judge decide if it's treason.
Quote:
We are not in Hell, sorry I mean Mexico, we as American, White, Black, or any other race have a right to free speech.
According to you, your in hell? Your being oppressed remember? So i guess you are in Mexico?
Quote:
If your English is not good enough to understand my writings, I would suggest that you don't respond at all

The prodominant language in my country, my country being the US of A, is English. I don't speak another language. Do you speak swahily?
In any case, I decide what i chose to respond to. And as such i will take your suggestion into consideration i suspect you will not wait to long as hell might freeze over first. Welcome to America.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 05:46 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13650 wrote:
Are you Black? Nope, so what do you know about how we feel? Remember, if you took a poll within Black America then you would realized that more than 95% of us have equality issues with the United States.
I'm probably more black then you'll ever be. I definately got more soul.
Quote:
Remember, if you took a poll within Black America then you would realized that more than 95% of us have equality issues with the United States
So where is Black America to you, the gheto? Can you show me one example of this 95% issue?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 05:49 pm
@wjharve,
wjharve;13680 wrote:
You guys are as dumb as your parents and grand parents probably are, but at least they are probably drunk passed out in a trailer park instead of speaking dumb **** over the internet. Remember, Jerry makes a living off of ya'll pitiful and dumb ass. Oh, I forgot Black folks do too.
The black mans true colors finally come out!
0 Replies

RESS

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 09:08 pm
@wjharve,
[SIZE="5"]"SORRY YOU POOR WHITE TRASH"[/SIZE]

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]More than 300 people flee their homes in Peckham fire [/SIZE]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/08/uk_enl_1259221292/img/laun.jpg

About 310 people have been forced to leave their homes after a fire broke out in south London.

BBC News - More than 300 people flee their homes in Peckham fire

[SIZE="3"]
". . . . . . . .Our sincerest apologies to any Poor White trash who may have been inconvenienced by our initiatives. We had to send a message to the Blacks in case they started getting ideas above their station. . . . . . ."

". . . . . . .We have exercised "due diligence" to ensure that no blue/grey eyed, straight haired blond/blonde, pure blood (not visibly contaminated with non-white blood) Aryan members of the Supreme White Race have been affected. . . . . . . "

" . . . . . . You Poor White trash stay in there. Stay close and make yourselves useful. We need you to report on what these troublesome Black filth are up to. . . . . . . "

Declared the White Supremacist Racists.[/SIZE]
0 Replies