Bush-"US has no intention to strike inside Pakistan"

92b16vx

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 02:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30054 wrote:
Yeah....as Obama insisted, we need to negotiate with AQ, our enemy, and bomb Pakistan, our ally. His next demand would probably be something along the lines of importing more Muslim terrorists from the Middle East into the U.S., and turning our kids over to the Government, to be raised in Leftist, military bootcamps, under the direct supervision of Chelsea Clinton. VOTE OBAMA FOR A BETTER AMERICA!:thumbdown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :thumbdown:

Obama is an idiot trying to out do Hitlery, Musharat is weak on terrorist inside his border, and this is a fact.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:14 pm
@92b16vx,
Consider how communistic we become during election season. We actually want to hear our candidates promise government aid for everything. Yeah.....somehow they get the impression that to win elections, they have to promise to spend federal money on every single problem and/or issue under discussion on the campaign trail. Their promises are utterly ridiculous and impossible to realize. It's crap.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 04:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30054 wrote:
Yeah....as Obama insisted, we need to negotiate with AQ, our enemy, and bomb Pakistan, our ally.

I was flabbergasted when I heard this. I was amazed at how absolutely unprepared he is as a politician. Then again, he was created by Oprah and her media empire.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:20 pm
@92b16vx,
Yeah, and to think he might become Prez if anything happens to Skag Hillary, or......if he gets elected to the Presidency after eight years of the Wench. I'm certain he's destined to be our next VP.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:46 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30091 wrote:
I was flabbergasted when I heard this. I was amazed at how absolutely unprepared he is as a politician. Then again, he was created by Oprah and her media empire.

lol this comes from a BUSH supporter lol
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:47 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30105 wrote:
Yeah, and to think he might become Prez if anything happens to Skag Hillary, or......if he gets elected to the Presidency after eight years of the Wench. I'm certain he's destined to be our next VP.

a clinton/obama ticket :thumbup: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 08:11 am
@92b16vx,
Hope so. IMO we would get to keep the white house.
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 09:18 am
@92b16vx,
Obama is just playing politics, because his name resembles Osama.

Musharraf isn't "weak on terrorists inside his border." For at least 2 consecutive years, Musharraf made the list of world's top 10 authoritarian leaders in trying to work along with the US in helping implement it's Zionist Project for New American Century (PNAC).

US keeps pushing him because he's shown he can can be pushed around, presumably because with India as it's arch rival, his country cannot afford the US as another major rival.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 09:31 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30152 wrote:
lol this comes from a BUSH supporter lol

No Scoob. It comes from an informed reader and listener...
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 09:55 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30153 wrote:
a clinton/obama ticket :thumbup: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

British Army take-over of UK.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 09:59 am
@92b16vx,
Scoob loves Leftist authoritarianism. I say give'm RIGHTEST authoritarianism, boot-camp-style. Up at 0400. Hard PT until 1200. Two-minute chow break. Combatives classes until 1500. Combatives drills until 1800. Two-minute chow-break. Two-hour roadmarch. Bivouac set-up. Rack-time at 2200. Bust his hump, hard.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:43 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30177 wrote:
No Scoob. It comes from an informed reader and listener...

do you think BUSH,is fit enough(by that i dont mean physically) to be the president of the USA.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:45 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30187 wrote:
Scoob loves Leftist authoritarianism. I say give'm RIGHTEST authoritarianism, boot-camp-style. Up at 0400. Hard PT until 1200. Two-minute chow break. Combatives classes until 1500. Combatives drills until 1800. Two-minute chow-break. Two-hour roadmarch. Bivouac set-up. Rack-time at 2200. Bust his hump, hard.

dont start making stuff up again pino !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:46 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30185 wrote:
British Army take-over of UK.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

???????????????????????????????????????????
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:21 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30205 wrote:
do you think BUSH,is fit enough(by that i dont mean physically) to be the president of the USA.

Yes. :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:30 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30206 wrote:
dont start making stuff up again pino !

Add a two-minute chow-break at 0600. Hit it, Trooper. Quit cry'n. Get up off the ground. Wipe the tears off your fat face. Holy crap -- you've got a hard-on. Are you sick? Do you feel dizzy? Well, anytime now, Sweetheart. If you're going to puke and pass out, DO IT. JUST PUKE, PASS OUT, AND GET THE F*** OFF MY OBSTACLE, YOU WALRUS-LOOKING SOMB****.Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:32 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30207 wrote:
???????????????????????????????????????????

Oh yeah.......THE ROYAL ARMY NEEDS TO TAKE-OVER AND GRIND YOU TO A PULP, Scoob. Up, down, run in place, down, get up. Who told you to get up? Get down. Up, down, up, down. Run, maggot, run. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:54 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30230 wrote:
Yes. :thumbup:

so you dont like a president,who is articulate,intelligent and a good orator ? you prefer them to be of limited intelligence Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:56 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30236 wrote:
Oh yeah.......THE ROYAL ARMY NEEDS TO TAKE-OVER AND GRIND YOU TO A PULP, Scoob. Up, down, run in place, down, get up. Who told you to get up? Get down. Up, down, up, down. Run, maggot, run. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Very Happy

what has the british army got to do with it ! pino you need therapy :eek:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30244 wrote:
so you dont like a president,who is articulate,intelligent and a good orator ? you prefer them to be of limited intelligence Very Happy

Why not? I'd vote for you....