Pinochet73;56656 wrote:
Do you smoke blunts?Very Happy

Blunts are a waste of good smoke.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 04:50 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56660 wrote:
Blunts are a waste of good smoke.

"Do'n a blunt wiff my cuz, Sabz. He be all tight'n sit, up in here. Sit.....dat fool be all like snort'n dat sit'n sit, up in here'n sit. Sit......................":afro:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56726 wrote:
"Do'n a blunt wiff my cuz, Sabz. He be all tight'n sit, up in here. Sit.....dat fool be all like snort'n dat sit'n sit, up in here'n sit. Sit......................":afro:

Don't ever do that again :no:
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:33 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56746 wrote:

Or he shall undoubtedly bust a cap in yo ass.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 08:32 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56765 wrote:
Or he shall undoubtedly bust a cap in yo ass.

You're so white.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 04:52 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56726 wrote:

I've done many things, but snorting or shooting a drug is not and will never be one of them. :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 05:16 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56746 wrote:

I won't, if you stop hating my country. What.....? You actually care about something? Wow. I'm making progress. Are you Black, BTW?:scratchchin:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 05:18 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56788 wrote:
You're so white.

I ain't White. I be tight. You whack, Dog. You whack. :headbang:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 03:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56801 wrote:
What.....? [/I]You actually care about something?

I care about a lot of things. :thumbup:
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 03:41 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56788 wrote:
You're so white.

And look who's talkin'.

That was, of course, the intended effect.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 03:42 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56796 wrote:
I've done many things, but snorting or shooting a drug is not and will never be one of them. :thumbdown:

Just say No, Pino.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:41 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56826 wrote:
I care about a lot of things. :thumbup:

Are you Black? Just curious.:scratchchin:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56856 wrote:

I just might be asian

or white

or arab

or hispanic

or black

and you'll never know. It is of no concern to this argument.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 08:14 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56796 wrote:

What about inhaling and swallowing, LOL.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 08:18 am
@Silverchild79,
A pattern seems to be growing clearer about the Obama family after the release of Michelle Obama’s Princeton University thesis. In it she writes that there is "no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit the black community first and foremost." Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself in her thesis as a “separationist" and not an integrationist. She states that there are clearly separate black and white societies in America and she elevates black over white.

Her thesis together with her recent statements of being proud to be "American" for the "first time" in her life and that America is "downright mean" are difficult to ignore against the back drop of their controversial church. The church adopted the "Black Value System" and its members covenant their commitment to the "Black Community," "Black Family," "pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System." The church identifies itself as made up of African people who remain "true to our native land, the mother continent" which helps explain their apparent disdain for America. Even Hillary Clinton is now campaigning that she would not have attended this church. This all gives a new meaning to his campaign slogan, "Change, we can believe in." Can fostering raci sm in any form be a positive change for our country? I believe most Americans do not see a person by the color of their skin but by their character and their beliefs and I would hope any president would do the same.

Obama was finally pressed in a debate last week with questions of his relationships and character. The moderators asked Obama about his remarks that white small-town residents were "bitter" and so they "cling to guns and religion"; the black-supremacist and anti-American sermons of his pastor and "mentor" for 20 years; why Obama refuses to wear an American flag pin and his relationship with William Ayers, who bombed American interests. He seemed distracted and defensive during much of the debate not really answering the questions put to him. Obama supporters are willing to give him a pass on most issues but working-class, culturally-conservative Americans who constitute the swing vote may well have gotten some of the answers to their already growing suspicions.

Clinton's victory in Pennsylvania by 10 points will not be enough to close the Democratic primary for either candidate so it looks like the convention may decide the nominee.

Rick Scarborough
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 08:44 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;56868 wrote:
What about inhaling and swallowing, LOL.

Quit smoking about a month and a half ago... sixteen years of cigarettes is a hard habit to break.

Drinking? Never suited me. I don't like being friends with a toilet any more than necessary.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 08:57 am
@Silverchild79,
I've been on and off most of my life too.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:39 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56859 wrote:
I just might be asian

or white

or arab

or hispanic

or black

and you'll never know. It is of no concern to this argument.

Say it isn't so, Mr. Bojangles. So it isn't so. Why is it that only Diversity and I have revealed what we really are and do in life? I can only imagine what FF, Sabz, and Scoob do. Whatever it is, somehow I expect to be disappointed. :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:43 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56871 wrote:
Quit smoking about a month and a half ago... sixteen years of cigarettes is a hard habit to break.

Drinking? Never suited me. I don't like being friends with a toilet any more than necessary.

So..................a 'scientist' who smoked for 16 years, eh? Didn't you check out the science on smoking in all that time? Heck..........you should have asked me, a RELIGIOUS person. I could've told you to stop smoking, based on my understanding of science.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 01:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56856 wrote:

Are you a history teacher :dunno: Very Happy