Giuliani to drop out, casting his support to McCain

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 04:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
92 You just proved how much you know about the voting system... The votes are counted individually, there is no Margin of error LOL... You ar thinking of the Straw polls, and SPrint PCS Text Polls that Paul won so many of.
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 04:31 pm
@Silverchild79,
I wis mistaken it was 12 % not 8, and that is a huge difference, in say 200 thousand votes, as opposed to Pauls 3 percent triumph over julieannie in Nevad with all 3000 more votes
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 06:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
Hey.....Julie Annie's campaign strategy STUNK. Damn......he turned out to know NOTHING about how to campaign. Good thing he's out. He's a knucklehead.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 06:34 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52247 wrote:
Quite frankly I dont and havent belied a republican would win office.

I think ANY Republican they send is the Lamb to th slaughter

Yeah....they stand NO CHANCE at all. None.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 07:39 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52275 wrote:
Reag... I dont support the Constitution, in its current form... So thats not a winning argument for Paul

WTF, why don't you go to China, there's no Constitution of the United States, and there's no Ron Paul to defend it either. That's almost like losing the Constitution TWICE. Cause Ron Paul virtually IS the Constitution, except not made out of paper.

What do you not like about the Constitution?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 08:46 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52278 wrote:
92 You just proved how much you know about the voting system... The votes are counted individually, there is no Margin of error LOL... You ar thinking of the Straw polls, and SPrint PCS Text Polls that Paul won so many of.

Yea, I was thinking about polls, and guess what, it still doesn't change the fact that Ghouliani lost to Paul in almost every state, and only got 12% more than Paul in the state he was banking his entire campaign on. LOLOLOLOL
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 08:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
Well, Paul didn't exactly pull off that miracle victory yet, did he?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 08:57 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52325 wrote:
Well, Paul didn't exactly pull off that miracle victory yet, did he?

Miracle victory? Who said anything about a miracle victory? There has been 8 primaries, out of 50.
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 12:14 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;52329 wrote:
Miracle victory? Who said anything about a miracle victory? There has been 8 primaries, out of 50.

So exactly which primaries do you expect Mr Paul to win, please name sates
92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 02:00 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;52350 wrote:
So exactly which primaries do you expect Mr Paul to win, please name sates

Do I look like a fortuneteller? I'll tell you which ones Ghouliani and Thompson aren't going to win lololol. To humor you, I hear he is doing well support wise in Alabama, and Alaska, he already placed second on Nevada, and Louisiana, even though the media all but ignored both of them. If he won first in even California all you'd hear on the news is that Romney made a strong second place showing, and McCain came in a solid third. It's a joke.

Sorry if it seems I am gloating, for months I have been listening to people tell me that voting for Paul is wasting a vote, now I get to laugh at everyone that voted for Ghouliani or Thompson, as they really did waste their votes.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 08:58 am
@Silverchild79,
They did not say How wonderful Nevada was for Paul, because while he came in 2nd (and recieved 4 delegates) only 6087 people voted for him. First Place Romney Won the state with 23000 votes or 51%... Thats not a great second place showing.

And they have ignore Louisiana because.... Louisiana has not had their Primary.

Alabama Paul is polling 4th... McCain is polling at 39% .... Paul 13%
92b16vx

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 09:09 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52359 wrote:
Alabama Paul is polling 4th... McCain is polling at 39% .... Paul 13%

And Ghouliani was leading the polls by how much just a month ago? lol polls.

Of course...

rugonnacry wrote:
I dont support the Constitution, in its current form

It's no surprise you liked the authoritarian wannabe fascist.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 09:42 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52309 wrote:
WTF, why don't you go to China, there's no Constitution of the United States, and there's no Ron Paul to defend it either. That's almost like losing the Constitution TWICE. Cause Ron Paul virtually IS the Constitution, except not made out of paper.

What do you not like about the Constitution?

I dont want to go to china, I dont speak the language, and I have no ambition to learn it, plus my family and friends are here, also my home, my work, and all around my life. Just because I dont like the mayonnaise on my Hoagie sandwich, does not mean I will throw the whole sandwich away.

I dont Like Ron Paul for more than just Constitution, but I shant defend that as he is not a threat. I will just continue to point and laugh at his failed campaign.

As for the Constitution. I do not like that what was relevant in 1776 is expected to be word for word relevant today. The right to own and Bear Arms clause (Not word for word I know) I doubt that would be in the constitution if the Founding Fathers knew in the future we would have Uzis, and Ak's LEGALLY available on the streets. It would definitely have been reworded.

I do not like the entirety of the 4th amendment. I am willing to give up a few Privacies/ Civil Liberties, if it thwarts one 9/11 plot.

I think the 8th amendment should be redefined by popular vote what is cruel and unusual punishment

I think That the 9th amendment is ignored, by those who Claim the 1st Amendment does not Mean Separation Of Church and State. So if part is being ignored then the rest holds less value.

The 11th amendment is ****, It is saying if you ahve a problem against the state you cant go over their head to Federal Court you have to go to state court... RYAN VS STATE... STATE with Decide???? LOL

I think the 12th amendment should be removed entirely, as teh electoral college has prove more than once they do not always cast their votes by the will of the constituency's

I think the 14th amendment should be changed, Thats the one that made everyone vote equal (used to be black peoples only counted as 3/5ths of a vote.

I think if it is deemed that a person is mooching off the system (Has section 8 housing food stamps 6 kids, but drives an Escalade) They should not have a full vote... Contribute, to society. (thats for any nationality)

I think the 18th amendment should be reinstated (prohibition) Alcohol NEVER does any good to a person so can it.... And I like Wine, I enjoy Football and beer.

22nd amendment limiting president to 2 terms OR ten years (yes I said 10 years) I think so long as the man wants the job, so long as the popular vote wants him to keep doing that job, he should stay in that job.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 09:44 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;52361 wrote:
A

It's no surprise you liked the authoritarian wannabe fascist.

As opposed to the outdated looking for a prescription of Geritol Snot Rag that you support?
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:06 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52366 wrote:
I dont want to go to china, I dont speak the language, and I have no ambition to learn it, plus my family and friends are here, also my home, my work, and all around my life. Just because I dont like the mayonnaise on my Hoagie sandwich, does not mean I will throw the whole sandwich away.

I dont Like Ron Paul for more than just Constitution, but I shant defend that as he is not a threat. I will just continue to point and laugh at his failed campaign.

As for the Constitution. I do not like that what was relevant in 1776 is expected to be word for word relevant today. The right to own and Bear Arms clause (Not word for word I know) I doubt that would be in the constitution if the Founding Fathers knew in the future we would have Uzis, and Ak's LEGALLY available on the streets. It would definitely have been reworded.

I do not like the entirety of the 4th amendment. I am willing to give up a few Privacies/ Civil Liberties, if it thwarts one 9/11 plot.

I think the 8th amendment should be redefined by popular vote what is cruel and unusual punishment

I think That the 9th amendment is ignored, by those who Claim the 1st Amendment does not Mean Separation Of Church and State. So if part is being ignored then the rest holds less value.

The 11th amendment is ****, It is saying if you ahve a problem against the state you cant go over their head to Federal Court you have to go to state court... RYAN VS STATE... STATE with Decide???? LOL

I think the 12th amendment should be removed entirely, as teh electoral college has prove more than once they do not always cast their votes by the will of the constituency's

I think the 14th amendment should be changed, Thats the one that made everyone vote equal (used to be black peoples only counted as 3/5ths of a vote.

I think if it is deemed that a person is mooching off the system (Has section 8 housing food stamps 6 kids, but drives an Escalade) They should not have a full vote... Contribute, to society. (thats for any nationality)

I think the 18th amendment should be reinstated (prohibition) Alcohol NEVER does any good to a person so can it.... And I like Wine, I enjoy Football and beer.

22nd amendment limiting president to 2 terms OR ten years (yes I said 10 years) I think so long as the man wants the job, so long as the popular vote wants him to keep doing that job, he should stay in that job.

If you give up freedom for security u deserve neither.
I Understand

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:08 am
@Silverchild79,
The only difference between now and 1776 is that we have better technology. Our ways of thinking haven't entirely change that much. The right to bear arms is designed so that we have the right to revolt if we are facing tyranny. The constitution is the framework on how to live in a free country.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:46 am
@I Understand,
I Understand;52374 wrote:
If you give up freedom for security u deserve neither.

If my frredom is the cause for me NOT being safe, then I have neither anyway.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:46 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52366 wrote:

we already lost this with the patriot act.

Quote:

it was defined vague on purpose, so that it would not be limited, and up to the court to decide and interpret what was what.

Quote:
The 11th amendment is ****, It is saying if you ahve a problem against the state you cant go over their head to Federal Court you have to go to state court... RYAN VS STATE... STATE with Decide????

it makes sense. The legislative branch makes the laws, and the judicial branch hears the trial. Two seperate entities by design.

Quote:

agreed.

Quote:

changed? it should out right be removed, but if it's removed, than the constitution will still state 3/5ths so it needs to be in there to override the original text.

Quote:

most of 'them' don't vote any way.

Quote:

you're crazy. lol

this will screw the economy so bad.

every bar you know, will close, killing the jobs of the bartenders, the owners, the lanldord who owns the property won't get rent, the distributor won't be able to pay for its beer trucks, budwiser will go out of business, and with it half of st louis is unemployed.... and the list goes on and on.

People say it was the stock market that brought on the depression, but really it all started with prohibition.

Frankly, it doesn't work.

liquor stores close here at 9pm.

It is EASIER for me to score heroin, coke, you name it after 9pm then to get a bottle of wine.

It will happen to alcohol too. Then, the war on alcohol will begin, fail, and waste more tax dollars.

Speaking of-- alcohol taxes are huge. So, all that revenue is GONE, which means more taxes from other things like gasoline, etc.

It can't be done, and anyone claiming it can be doesn't know anything about economics.

Quote:

The one problem with changing this is that the incumbent won't ever get replaced or have competition within his party.

As we sit now, i'd rather keep bush that elect hitlery or obama.... but i surely would take a gop candidate over bush.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:47 am
@I Understand,
I Understand;52375 wrote:
The only difference between now and 1776 is that we have better technology. Our ways of thinking haven't entirely change that much. The right to bear arms is designed so that we have the right to revolt if we are facing tyranny. The constitution is the framework on how to live in a free country.

And how to live in a free country was different 250 years ago sorry.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:51 am
@briansol,
briansol;52377 wrote:
we already lost this with the patriot act.

it was defined vague on purpose, so that it would not be limited, and up to the court to decide and interpret what was what.

it makes sense. The legislative branch makes the laws, and the judicial branch hears the trial. Two seperate entities by design.

agreed.

changed? it should out right be removed, but if it's removed, than the constitution will still state 3/5ths so it needs to be in there to override the original text.

most of 'them' don't vote any way.

you're crazy. lol

this will screw the economy so bad.

every bar you know, will close, killing the jobs of the bartenders, the owners, the lanldord who owns the property won't get rent, the distributor won't be able to pay for its beer trucks, budwiser will go out of business, and with it half of st louis is unemployed.... and the list goes on and on.

People say it was the stock market that brought on the depression, but really it all started with prohibition.

Frankly, it doesn't work.

liquor stores close here at 9pm.

It is EASIER for me to score heroin, coke, you name it after 9pm then to get a bottle of wine.

It will happen to alcohol too. Then, the war on alcohol will begin, fail, and waste more tax dollars.

Speaking of-- alcohol taxes are huge. So, all that revenue is GONE, which means more taxes from other things like gasoline, etc.

It can't be done, and anyone claiming it can be doesn't know anything about economics.

The one problem with changing this is that the incumbent won't ever get replaced or have competition within his party.

As we sit now, i'd rather keep bush that elect hitlery or obama.... but i surely would take a gop candidate over bush.

I like the patriot act.

Federal court should be able to hear a beef against the state.

3/5ths... To many of them do. PLus an extra blackeye from society "you are a bum so you only have 3/5ths a voice"

Alcohol... meh... wouldnt effect me, but then again I am an elitist.