Popular Mechanics debunks Loose Change

klyph

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:46 pm
@Silverchild79,
I'll admit that a lot of my original beliefs about 9/11 have been debunked and disproved, and I have accepted that. But I still smell some fish somewhere.

It's been stated before, who actually stood to gain the most from this, and who, since then, HAS profited most? It's certainly not Al Qaeda, or Osama. Everything happens for a reason.
hatukazi

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:43 pm
@klyph,
we know that planes hit the towers and they fell, I dont believe there were explosives involved.

we know that one of the suspects listed as a hijacker has proven himself alive and his passport was reported stolen in 1995. The use of identity theft as an MO now becomes feasible.
why steal an arab passport?
and now the proof the American people NEED is NOT, HOW did the towers fall?, but WHO was flying the planes?
can anyone PROVE the pilots were al-queada?
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:56 pm
@Silverchild79,
umm, can you prove it was a conspiracy?

I can prove they were al queda because al queda took responsibility for the attacks.

beyond that America investigated the incident and determined Al Queda was involved. I'm an American so I'm on our side. Which side are you on?
klyph

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 07:25 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;44972 wrote:
umm, can you prove it was a conspiracy?

I can prove they were al queda because al queda took responsibility for the attacks.

beyond that America investigated the incident and determined Al Queda was involved. I'm an American so I'm on our side. Which side are you on?

I'm on the side of defending constitutional rights, which the current administration seems to stand in opposition of.

Who do you think Al Qaeda works for? Who has profited most from their actions?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 07:46 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;44924 wrote:
"is it childish to want our own problems fixed before we TAKE responsibility for the worlds issues?"

"is it childish to dislike and distrust someoone who lies to you?"

This is classic 'pie-in-the-sky' thinking. Try to be practical. WE'RE STUCK IN IRAQ, like it or not. If you like your present lifestyle, support the idea of a permanent US occupation of the Middle East. That's what we're talking about -- a permanent occupation. Why is that so unimaginable? Our entire civilization depends on the oil we get from it. We're lucky this inevitability didn't unfold earlier. :argue:
hatukazi

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 09:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
civilization depends on people being "civil" to one another and recognizing their inherent rights. NOT protecting our "way of life".

is your "way of life" worth sacrificing your children for?

would you pull the trigger on someone just because you dont like their "way of life"?

there were civilizations long before us, and after ours falls another will replace it, whats important is to try to understand how to make life better for everyone, not just us.
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 09:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44977 wrote:
This is classic 'pie-in-the-sky' thinking. Try to be practical. WE'RE STUCK IN IRAQ, like it or not. If you like your present lifestyle, support the idea of a permanent US occupation of the Middle East. That's what we're talking about -- a permanent occupation. Why is that so unimaginable? Our entire civilization depends on the oil we get from it. We're lucky this inevitability didn't unfold earlier. :argue:

our soldiers are STUCK IN IRAQ because we are powerless to bring them home.

no I dont like it.

I have the right to make myself understood to the point of infringing on another citizens rights.
I can criticize the government all I want because the government DOES NOT have ANY rights, they chose to SERVE the citizens of this country and sending citizens to die in an undeclared war against an IDEA is simply wrong.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 10:02 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silver thanks for posting those other links bud. That has changed my views on a few points but the one thing that still bugs me is the Pentagon.

Also I do not belive that someone questioning the government is not an American. It is our right and duty to apply checks and balances. I am not talking the way over the top tin foil hat wearers. Take me for example, I am more or less satisfied with how the towers fell along with building 7. I am glad they took the time to really get all the details. But I still want to see the video of a 757 hitting the pentegon and not touching the ground, at all.
RedOct

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 08:04 am
@Drakej,
DEBUNK THIS

The United States cannot simply declare a “strategic pause” while experimenting with new technologies and operational concepts. Nor can it choose to pursue a transformation strategy that would decouple American and allied interests. A transformation strategy that solely pursued capabilities for projecting force from the United States, for example, and sacrificed forward basing and presence, would be at odds with larger American policy goals and would trouble American allies. Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, ABSENT SOME CATASTROPHIC AND CATALYZING EVENT – LIKE A NEW PEARL HARBOR. "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century"

Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle said "I can tell you on January 24th, first, and on January 28th second, and on other dates following, that request by Cheney and Bush not to conduct any Sept. 11 inquiry was made."
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 08:58 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;44971 wrote:
we know that planes hit the towers and they fell, I dont believe there were explosives involved.

we know that one of the suspects listed as a hijacker has proven himself alive and his passport was reported stolen in 1995. The use of identity theft as an MO now becomes feasible.
why steal an arab passport?
and now the proof the American people NEED is NOT, HOW did the towers fall?, but WHO was flying the planes?
can anyone PROVE the pilots were al-queada?

IF you are an arab wanting to sneak into this country would you pick a White Americans passport?
hatukazi

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 10:50 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;45039 wrote:
IF you are an arab wanting to sneak into this country would you pick a White Americans passport?

I have been involved in many crimes in my past, I can say one thing about criminals they all have in common, they dont want to get caught!

If I am a dark skinned arab attempting to sneak around I would pick a mexican, asian, american indian, or americanized arab (with non arab sounding name) to steal an identity from.

arab names raise flags, and did in '01 too.

back to criminality, if I was committing a crime and there was a way to pin it on a particular group (rival gang etc.) by planting evidence or arranging circumstances to fit an established MO, this doesnt take too much imagination to accomplish.
RedOct

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 01:13 pm
@hatukazi,
Some useful video links. They take a while to load. Towers did not go down without leaving behind evidence of explosions on video.

YouTube - WTC Brought Down by Bombs, Not Jet Fuel Fire!
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 01:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
I must admit, I think 911 conspiracists are stark-raving crazy. There's no reasoning with them. I'm done.
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 02:13 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;45046 wrote:
Some useful video links. They take a while to load. Towers did not go down without leaving behind evidence of explosions on video.

Did you even bother looking at the debunking of that video?

You know I farted once with a laser pointer pointed at it, and I saw Jesus's face, and Jesus spoke and said. " Conspiracy theorists are Stupid, Look at me The biggest Conspiracy ever, I should know."
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 02:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45050 wrote:
I must admit, I think 911 conspiracists are stark-raving crazy. There's no reasoning with them. I'm done.

substitute "911 conspiricists" with "blinded followers of government" and you have my point of view.
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 02:34 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;45046 wrote:

that footage was removed from the latest edit because it doesnt hold up.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:13 pm
@Silverchild79,
just think of all the millions that they raked in with this stupid theory...l know anyone up for a home-made low budget conspiracy movie...I know how is this-

the jews were warned by a UFO and the pilots of the airplanes where in fact invaders from mars, who hypnotized the world to freak out....no ooops l guess l jsut took the plot from this one...let's see if l can be original....hmmm,

Iknow, how is this... Bush is really gay and his mother is black while his father is arabian, thus his eyes have that look ...you know the "look"....anyway his lover is Ahmanlfarted, and they had a spat and in a fit of rage, otherwise known as a temper tantrum, Ahmadfartalot decided to get back...stay tuned for part two...

We can have a blck cloud that has Amanjijitootles face on it, contrasting against the pristine beauty of ...hmmm, okay l am stuck...
hatukazi

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:18 pm
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;45072 wrote:
just think of all the millions that they raked in with this stupid theory...l know anyone up for a home-made low budget conspiracy movie...I know how is this-

the jews were warned by a UFO and the pilots of the airplanes where in fact invaders from mars, who hypnotized the world to freak out....no ooops l guess l jsut took the plot from this one...let's see if l can be original....hmmm,

Iknow, how is this... Bush is really gay and his mother is black while his father is arabian, thus his eyes have that look ...you know the "look"....anyway his lover is Ahmanlfarted, and they had a spat and in a fit of rage, otherwise known as a temper tantrum, Ahmadfartalot decided to get back...stay tuned for part two...

We can have a blck cloud that has Amanjijitootles face on it, contrasting against the pristine beauty of ...hmmm, okay l am stuck...

and now to bring up the TRILLIONS that are being made off the Iraq conflict right now.
Tulip cv

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:37 pm
@hatukazi,
oh, brother...l smell another conspiracy theory on the horizon, and l will resist asking the obvious question of this delussional thinking because next is that some politican...pick a target any target...is making money from....oh l know, this is a MLM a pyramid scheme!!! :eek:

hee-hee,haa-haa,hooo-hooo....

Tupperware party anyone?
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 06:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
Where are the videos of a 757 hitting the pentagon? I would really like to see the truth behind the pentagon.
0 Replies